Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

I shouldn't consider myself too surprised at all, but I still am considering how different the two are politically. Considering YC/NC's hateboner against anybody remotely conservative (Yoshit, Cantfly, and DMHoffland), I wonder how they'd lose their shit over other, more high-up conservatives such as Paperking99, Stuart K. Reilly, NationOfOranges, Smonge, etc. (I do vageuly recall at least a couple NC NPCs semi-recently mocking Stu for his Trump support, plus we all already know how they parted ways with Smonge behind his back)

I wonder if other poopers are political? Specifically poopers who I look up to like DeeperCutt, DurhamrockerZ or Hurricoaster.

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
I wonder if other poopers are political? Specifically poopers who I look up to like DeeperCutt, DurhamrockerZ or Hurricoaster.
If they are, they must have enough common sense to keep their political views to themselves. Most if not all Youchew "veteran" deadbeats indulge in the cultural marxism kool-aid as a coverup/coping mechanism to the fact the video remixing skills they've been gloating about for 13+ years means jack shit, no matter how much they want to romanticize that shit.

Speaking of DeeperCutt, even to this day, the Youchew elite have this disproportional hatred of him, apparently only because he was on the forum for a short while and didn't want to be there anymore, for obvious reasons. I certainly remember the YCP kewl kidz sending one "Geardawg" to stalk every move of Deepercutt on the internet.
Man, I remember when Bya was just some harmless gay highschool kid, damn things change. more cringy than ever now
I dunno about "harmless." Bya always came off to me as an angry tard who had the most pettiest tantrums in order to magnetize attention to himself and make up for his absence of a personality/interests, not unlike his other Youchew peers.

ShePutsOnAir

Alternative progressivity
So now Youchew is done for good? No Neon Castle? I can see YTPMania is still up, but they don't seem to mention what happened at all.
YouChew was closed on April 11th, right after Neon Castle collectively harassed AwesomeGuy117 into giving the domain back to them with Bya willingly being the pawn.

Neon Castle is now a private server which may very well be dormant if not officially closed altogether. What is known is that they infamously purged much of their userlist and made an official statement that they're now unaffiliated with Smonge's YTPMania. The last sign of activity from Smonge himself was him logging into YTPMania on February 3rd, but I assume that when he returns, he'll be acknowledged as the sole owner of (what was formally known as) the YouChew community.

Users on YTPMania have shown a lot of trust for Smonge, so I guess that him now technically being the manager of the community is a silver lining to April's events.

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

ShePutsOnAir

Hi all, I made this account so I can state what happened to me on the Neon Castle Discord server. I don't usually get involved with drama, but I feel like I need to say this because I have anywhere else for anyone to read about it. I don't have any screenshots because I was kicked from the server. So you will just have to take my word for it. Anyways, I was in a chat with other people and I know Whelt and Dopply were present in it because Dopply tagged @everyone on the server. Anyways someone posted a GIF with Bowser dancing in front of a Trans pride flag. I typed in "Tf" because I was confused. Dopply asked why are you typing in "Tf" I asked why is Bowser dancing in front of a trans flag? what does Bowser have to do with Transgender pride? A few people said that Bowser and DK are trans rights icons. I was skeptical because I assumed they were joking so I just typed in "Bowser doesn't have a penis so I guess so" Then someone typed in "Bowser said trans rights" I actually laughed. I just typed in "What the fuck lol". I thought these people were joking because Bowser or DK being trans is nonsense. Without any warning I was kicked. So I tried to come back to YouChew so I can get in touch with a mod so I can ask why I was kicked. Instead they IP Ban me.
The conversation in question:
gbw.pnggbw2.pnggbw3.pnggbw4.pnggbw5.pnggbw6.pnggbw7.pnggbw8.pnggbw9.pnggbw10.pnggbw11.pnggbw12.pnggbw13.pnggbw14.pnggbw15.pnggbw16.pnggbw17.png

And indeed, you were far from alone that exact day:
Neon Castle server was already mass banning loads of its own users (including several left-leaning veterans) whilst it was raiding the NewChew server two days ago.
geisty.png

...That ErroneousMonk screenshot, along with this attack against IntermissionForBunny, really makes me wonder how this community took thirteen years to die out with how much they constantly backstabbed each other:
4-png.1350762

Last edited:

GHTD

I plead the fifth.
True & Honest Fan
For anybody who wants to search through the YouChew archive, somebody luckily has it available on archive.org:

Should also be of great use for thread newcomers, considering that a lot of the links from the earlier posts in here are (for now) long dead. Those will be updated eventually.

Oh, that's neat! I'm going to see if I can get this uploaded to a small VPS, for purposes of being able to actually browse it. Might take a while (considering it's an 8GB file) but considering my semi-known history with this site, it'd be a worthwhile effort to do.

View attachment 1460711

...That ErroneousMonk screenshot, along with this attack against IntermissionForBunny, really makes me wonder how this community took thirteen years to die out with how much they constantly backstabbed each other:
4-png.1350762

Lmao yep. That's the convo right there. I legit said nothing wrong, and they just straight up banned me. In which of these screenshots did I show any hostility toward these weirdos. I thought joking around saying I was a virgin was funny enough for them to not take me seriously and then they ban me. I always knew it was Dopply who did the ban hammer on me. At least NAveryW stood up and called bullshit on that. Props to him for that. And thanks for posting these.

Schwachkopf

I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.

View attachment 1460711

4-png.1350762
I noticed that Bematt participated on that "emotionally relying on fictional characters to justify tranny orbiting" convo circlejerk. I will say I was very surprised, if not outright unsettling, to know that he got into YTP making/obsession just as he was entering his pre-teens.

NXRLPq5.png

Not long ago, I found Bematt bragging about memories of a raid they conducted over a decade ago. Not as funny is the fact he abandoned his own family (IIRC his father was a moderately successful writer who became a paraplegic due to a car accident, and the family fell in hard times due to that) just so he could move to some tranny shit shack in North Dakota.

EvnpKMh.png

Around the same time frame, Bematt came up with this bullload of BLM diarrhea worship. Bonus in that he wrote an even longer wall of emotionally incontinent screeching towards someone who dared to intellectually challenge him. He is literally a textbook example of how one shouldn't waste it's entire life away obsessing with video remixes and it shows.

50JfjiV.png

chrome_2020-07-04_20-06-57.png

Got some caps of a convo of Peter Gritsch/Gaymu trying his hardest to get an innocent person, who knows nothing of YTP, involved in Youchew drama clusterfuck. The convo itself is dated from earlier this year, two months or so before the Newchew debacle. Among the highlights include Gaymu being the usual condescending smugfag hipster, churning out unsolicited advice/demands, gloating about his tranny orbiting, whining about trannies being mocked, admitting to lurking this thread and whining about us mocking his idiotic dangerhair, shittalking Rokto, downplaying YouChew/Neon Castle's culture of death and being an all around drama mongering weirdo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 77

ShePutsOnAir

Update that AwesomeGuy117 and Dew have publicly made amends. (It's also been confirmed elsewhere that Dew is no longer apart of the Neon Castle server)

Well that's good. Too bad the OldChew/Neon Castle death cult randomly banned most of their userbase and mocked Smonge's mental health issues behind his back over something that would end up being water under the bridge. What a shocker.

In other news, just a small finding regarding their thoughts on BreadTube; aka a prime example of how no ideology is ever fully left-wing enough for YouChew's arbitrary standards
bt.pngbt2.pngbt3.pngbt4.pngbt5.pngbt6.pngbt7.pngbt8.pngbt9.pngbt10.png

Turkey Beef

Update that AwesomeGuy117 and Dew have publicly made amends. (It's also been confirmed elsewhere that Dew is no longer apart of the Neon Castle server)

AwesomeGuy117 claims that he was "manipulated by people who weren't even on the staff team," and that they had "malicious intentions to divide and create unmoderated disorder." All of which unadulterated bullshit, and I'll explain why.

When AG was handed ownership of Youchew a day before it's collapse, he vowed not to let kiddy harassers of the likes of MountainDewMann and Waymu continue to influence the forum like they have in the past. However, as soon as AG unbanned DM, who was a friend of his at the time, Dew predictably had a psychotic breakdown, forcing AwesomeGuy to re-ban him.

TheDMHoffland/DMProductions, KrazedDonut and Sneaky were the ones that tried to talk AG out of cowering to dew's crybullying. It was Neon Castle that were trying to manipulate AG, yet AG has turned on both DM and Krazed in late May of this year, stating that they were the ones trying to manipulate him (without elaborating how or why, of course).

Krazed has made the voicecall that took place during the incident public, here's the link below:

The video above shows the voicechat that took place. After Krazed learned that Dew had coerced AG into re-banning DM, he made it public, fuelling the shitstorm that led to the site's closure. This led to them starting a voicecall with AG. AG admitted in the call that he was being manipulated by Dew, but he also has always held him on a pedestal. Gaymu also got banned after he attempted to gaslight AG for being a "bad" owner.

However, in recent months, AG has walked back on a lot of this, and after two months or or so of relative peace and quiet following the demise of YouChew, he began claiming that DM and Krazed were the ones that were truly manipulating him, despite neither of the two forcing him to make a decision any any point. During the call, it was stated multiple times that AG would still be viewed as a friend by DM/Krazed/Sneaky if he ended up keeping DM banned and following dew's orders, and also stated that they understood the harshness of AG's predicament. Keep in mind that AG didn't even have to state that he was gonna allow DM back into the server for Dew, Gaymu and Dopply to dispose of him, and turn half of the entire site against him. Several people left the server, leaving messages about how AG turned YouChew into a "centrist shithole", and was "enabling fascism" for no longer turning the other cheek on the forum's 13-year old history of unbridled concentrated toxicity and misery.

AG decried DM and Krazed as shitty friends, and eventually blocking them, despite them trying to reason with him and understand his rationale. DM used to be legitimate friends with AG, and they used to talk about personal things, and have stood up for each other in the past. Krazed went as far as agreeing with AG's points and listening to him. Even with all of their willingness to compromise, AG wasn't satisfied, and sent this message before blocking him:
D2Fbcuh.png
Krazed is a degenerate furry diaperfag, but the fact that AG used this to insult him, along with taking a stab at his boyfriend, was widely considered a low-blow, especially for AG, who markets himself as a "chill" individual to the YTP world at large.

AG claimed that he hates Krazed and DM for turning the entirety of Youchew against him, even when that was entirely the manipulation of Dew and others in the staff. AG stated that he wished Krazed and DM never initiated the voicechat, and had not raised the public's awareness of what was truly happening inside YouChew. However, this also means AG wants to be a doormat and let Youchew's cycle of death-cultism remain undisturbed, which speaks volumes about AG's morals or lackthereof.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
I'm surprised I didn't see Peter/waymu on the music thread. Usually he's the first to sperg the fuck out about white supremacy if it pertains to his interests.

Turkey Beef

I want to know who jazzdanceforchildren really is
Not much else to say about him that hasn't already been said. When Jazz wasn't making demands for others to worship him for being into hairy black cocks, he was being a proto-soy ideologue who also demanded worship for spewing half-assed neocommie talking points, even though he was actually a very shitty debater and couldn't answer simple yes/no questions without clogging a thread with word salad buzzwords.

I noticed that Bematt participated on that "emotionally relying on fictional characters to justify tranny orbiting" convo circlejerk. I will say I was very surprised, if not outright unsettling, to know that he got into YTP making/obsession just as he was entering his pre-teens.

View attachment 1476460

Not long ago, I found Bematt bragging about memories of a raid they conducted over a decade ago. Not as funny is the fact he abandoned his own family (IIRC his father was a moderately successful writer who became a paraplegic due to a car accident, and the family fell in hard times due to that) just so he could move to some tranny shit shack in North Dakota.

View attachment 1476461

Around the same time frame, Bematt came up with this bullload of BLM diarrhea worship. Bonus in that he wrote an even longer wall of emotionally incontinent screeching towards someone who dared to intellectually challenge him. He is literally a textbook example of how one shouldn't waste it's entire life away obsessing with video remixes and it shows.

View attachment 1476462
View attachment 1476463
I remember Bematt mainly because he was one of the foot soldiers for Bya, when they were trying to pickpocket several Youchew users because they dared to press Bya for more details of his supposed grooming from Dillrod. Either way, here are a couple of Bematt gems.
chrome_2020-09-09_13-19-50.png

chrome_2020-09-09_13-21-24.png

chrome_2020-09-09_13-21-54.png