Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Either way, it's clear the OldChew kewl kidz clearly haven't learn their lesson from the 13+ years of backstabbings, predatory behavior and ruined lives left in the wake of their death cultish forum.
That's a shame, because I actually want to have an in-depth, detailed discussion about where exactly to put Robotnik saying "PINGAS" in a video... but I'm not willing to deal with kidfuckers to do it

GHTD

Cursed individual
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a shame, because I actually want to have an in-depth, detailed discussion about where exactly to put Robotnik saying "PINGAS" in a video... but I'm not willing to deal with kidfuckers to do it

Isn't it amazing how a forum about funny videos of making characters in children's shows swear psychologically damage so many minds, and be linked to 3 or more suicides?

That's YouChew for you.

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
It appears the Neon Castle discord server is not quite a dead and gay graveyeard just yet, with a couple of the usual pederasts such as 96/IAmOutOfIdeas (who happens to be an Aussie, despite clutching his pearls day in day out about American politics and nothing more) seeing it fit to seize on the Capitol events to try and justify their self-absorbed extreme sociopathy and doompost about how hopeless everything is.
nc_01072021_1.png

nc_01072021_3.png
nc_01072021_4.png
nc_01072021_5.png

I suppose the only noteworthy aspect of the convo is Jack/Jacktron8000 explicitly calling for the disfranchisement of Republicans, evidently ignorant of the fate of his fellow 'overpoliticized' peers who made such similarly bold threats just last April. A couple of other examples of Jack's derangement can be seen here, here and here. Also of note is that none of his tweets have any likes/rts on them, nor does he have any of the OldChew psychopaths following him, despite Jack cutting ties with just about everyone who wasn't related to the death cult.
nc_01072021_2.png

ShePutsOnAir

Alternative progressivity
kiwifarms.net
Had any doubts that Waymu's sociopathy was overblown? Get a load of these chatlogs within which podcaster BurnCoalition graciously consented to be featured, unveiling both Waymu's hatred for anybody outside of his sad, little circle, and the testimonies of those brave enough to openly speak their minds about him once and for all.

Needless to say, it was natural that YouChew/Neon Castle had a depressing fate ahead of itself when the administration and half of YouChew's clique were on Waymu's side.
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

Last edited:

ShePutsOnAir

kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand why Yoshit still even tries to hang around with these people. They’ve been treating him like absolute garbage for the past 4+ years.
ACKSHUALLY, Yoshit ceased to be involved with SoyChew in any meaningful sense years ago. Thing is, sometime in late 2019, Dopply begged Yoshit to join Neon Castle and revive CheWiki (it would appear that, even if he'll never admit, Dopply is begrudgingly aware of the lack of moral/intellectual aptitude of what remains of it's userbase), and Dopply promised to put politics aside and fed Yoshit a bunch of fake apologies, on to of all the other scumbaggery described in the chatlogs, just so that Probo could get his way.

The irony of it all, of course, is that Probo threw Dopply under the bus and was among many of the Neon Castle "veterans" shittalking and plotting against the NewChew/YTPMania folks behind their backs.
Luckily enough, Yoshit at least managed to get the last laugh last month with an epic roast towards Merlin's Palace:
yoshit_epiccallout.png

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
Not that it should be surprising to anyone at all, but it would appear Whelt squid loli addict has trooned the fuck out nearly two years ago or so.

56879413_2141497585940047_981834553272303616_o.jpg
84255496_2710163215740145_1146251154108186624_o.jpg
109853375_3082772541812542_3411796656458616628_o.jpg

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Not that it should be surprising to anyone at all, but it would appear Whelt squid loli addict has trooned the fuck out nearly two years ago or so.

How do you know that's him? I found this on YTPMania which lends credence to the troonout, but I've not seen anything about it in the Discord screencaps posted in this thread.
wheltroon.png

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
How do you know that's him? I found this on YTPMania which lends credence to the troonout, but I've not seen anything about it in the Discord screencaps posted in this thread.
View attachment 1890442
Back in OldChew, Whelt often disclosed living in Ohio, and more specifically the Cleveland area, which matches the public info on his FB account, on top of most of his "friends" being Oldchew freaks.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Damn if that's true then it's actually a bit of a surprise to me, he didn't strike me as the type of guy to troon out, and I used to think he was relatively level-headed compared to the rest of the people in the YouChew asylum. Then again, he WAS the user with the highest post count.
Something was wrong with that forum that attracted exactly the type of broken people that think a last ditch troon out will solve their broken lives.

IbnTaymiyyah

Boom bye bye inna batty boy head.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Waymu made a video debunking alleged claims that he's BlueSpike. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't this inherently obvious because BlueSpike had an account here at one point in time? Peter seems like the type of person who'd be too much of a coward to join this website in the first place.

Detrogen

Senior Citizen Virgin
kiwifarms.net

Waymu made a video debunking alleged claims that he's BlueSpike. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't this inherently obvious because BlueSpike had an account here at one point in time? Peter seems like the type of person who'd be too much of a coward to join this website in the first place.
He definitely wouldn’t join KF. He’d instantly be excommunicated from whatever vestiges of the YTP community would still have him.

On top of that, I’m pretty sure he was one of the members who was adamantly against Chris Chan trolling on the forums. I could be wrong since it was forever ago, but that was the first instance of the forum veering into the “No Fun Allowed” purgatory it became in its final years (at least to me).

Also, this:
84CD0CE1-F47E-421D-BF8F-2C39B874CEDA.jpeg

“Well-adjusted” indeed

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
He definitely wouldn’t join KF. He’d instantly be excommunicated from whatever vestiges of the YTP community would still have him.

On top of that, I’m pretty sure he was one of the members who was adamantly against Chris Chan trolling on the forums. I could be wrong since it was forever ago, but that was the first instance of the forum veering into the “No Fun Allowed” purgatory it became in its final years (at least to me).

Also, this:
View attachment 1894541

“Well-adjusted” indeed
I may or may not watch the video on a later occasion. Way I see it at the moment, Gaymu is just being a whiny self-centered emofag who is fabricating outrage over nonexistent accusations, because pearl clutching over ancient jewtube ranting grudges is the only way Gaymu can acquire any sort of attention to himself, especially since he thought it was a brilliant idea to alienate just about everyone who wasn't vaguely associated with the *OldChew/Neon Castle kiddy diddlers.

*(For further perspective of how inconsistent and unreliable Gaymu is, he used to be very critical of Whelt when OldChew was still up, but was now slobbering with praise for Whelt after the trooning, even thought Gaymu is very well aware of Whelt being a loli junkie, nevermind that Gaymu started more than a few flame wars on the Neon Castle discord server over his dislike of loli and loli consumers.)

IbnTaymiyyah

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may or may not watch the video on a later occasion. Way I see it at the moment, Gaymu is just being a whiny self-centered emofag who is fabricating outrage over nonexistent accusations, because pearl clutching over ancient jewtube ranting grudges is the only way Gaymu can acquire any sort of attention to himself, especially since he thought it was a brilliant idea to alienate just about everyone who wasn't vaguely associated with the *OldChew/Neon Castle kiddy diddlers.

*(For further perspective of how inconsistent and unreliable Gaymu is, he used to be very critical of Whelt when OldChew was still up, but was now slobbering with praise for Whelt after the trooning, even thought Gaymu is very well aware of Whelt being a loli junkie, nevermind that Gaymu started more than a few flame wars on the Neon Castle discord server over his dislike of loli and loli consumers.)

At the end of the video, he specifically says "if you're a parent, make sure your kids are making good internet choices" or something to that effect. If that's the case and he sincerely believes that, why the fuck is Peter still labouring under the delusion that the last vestiges of the YTP community are worth hanging around? Better question: why the fuck is he orbiting random trannies that he used to actively talk shit about prior to their transitioning?

Another question: why the fuck hasn't he bothered dissociating from his Waymu identity? I'm just saying, Waymu is 2-3 steps away from having a lolcow thread in his own right, considering how extensively he's archived his cringy internet past and how much that identity is tied to his real-world name.

ShePutsOnAir

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the video, he specifically says "if you're a parent, make sure your kids are making good internet choices" or something to that effect. If that's the case and he sincerely believes that, why the fuck is Peter still labouring under the delusion that the last vestiges of the YTP community are worth hanging around? Better question: why the fuck is he orbiting random trannies that he used to actively talk shit about prior to their transitioning?

Another question: why the fuck hasn't he bothered dissociating from his Waymu identity? I'm just saying, Waymu is 2-3 steps away from having a lolcow thread in his own right, considering how extensively he's archived his cringy internet past and how much that identity is tied to his real-world name.
Peter is the same guy who routinely criticizes other people while doing the same thing that they're guilty of. The fact that the community that he was the most prominent in (until being banned last November) was full of people nearly identical to him in both their absurd levels of condescending snark and the whole faux-progressive mindset that they hide behind ("progressive" meaning "pulling the victim card towards anybody who isn't a Marxist") was what kept feeding into his ego over the years. For every approachable member that was just barely hanging on before the community's demise, you'd get the Waymus, the SharkhamAsylums, the ErroneousMonks, the Dews - pretty much any of the "really strong progressive members" who encouraged the former's behavior via their own aforementioned victimization. They used each other as tools, as evidenced by the linked post.

And to avoid such a perception, apparently the guy is good at occasionally saying something not insufferable to try to hide the rest of his facade. That's my only guess regarding your question of why he of all people now suddenly masquerades as an advocate for proper parenting.

Damn if that's true then it's actually a bit of a surprise to me, he didn't strike me as the type of guy to troon out, and I used to think he was relatively level-headed compared to the rest of the people in the YouChew asylum. Then again, he WAS the user with the highest post count.
Something was wrong with that forum that attracted exactly the type of broken people that think a last ditch troon out will solve their broken lives.
On the topic of Whelt's experience and good standing within the community: post count and familiarity were long considered a way of all but explicitly granting certain members a false sense of maturity and knowledge. That's why Whelt quickly rose through the ranks and was made the owner of the site in spite of a lack of expertise or management. In the end, it goes to show that YouChew was ultimately less about actual discussions and more about gaming their system of popularity by repeating what the majority wanted to hear, whether it was said genuinely or out of peer pressure.

If peer pressure is also the reason behind Whelt's transition? Your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

Also,, the two sound nothing alike based on what I've heard. BS is noticeably higher while Waymu has an audible lisp and nasally whine to his voice.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net

I never at any point have heard anyone saying this attention-whoring sped is BlueSpike.

IbnTaymiyyah

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never at any point have heard anyone saying this attention-whoring sped is BlueSpike.

I suspected as much. If he was, at any point in time, accused of being BlueSpike then there'd at least be some archive of it on the Chris section of the farms. And again BlueSpike has an account here. On another note, I checked the CWCki and it looks like someone edited it yesterday to make note of Peter's sperging about not being BlueSpike.

brave_6aRsf5a42V.png

Well, either way, it looks like Waymu got what he wanted: to be a footnote in Christory. Let's just hope that he doesn't regret it.