Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
I suspected as much. If he was, at any point in time, accused of being BlueSpike then there'd at least be some archive of it on the Chris section of the farms. And again BlueSpike has an account here. On another note, I checked the CWCki and it looks like someone edited it yesterday to make note of Peter's sperging about not being BlueSpike.

View attachment 1898951

Well, either way, it looks like Waymu got what he wanted: to be a footnote in Christory. Let's just hope that he doesn't regret it.
Someone should remove this because Waymu is an irrelevant faggot and he has done literally nothing of note.

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should remove this because Waymu is an irrelevant faggot and he has done literally nothing of note.

I'd say leave it. If Peter really wants to be associated with the identity of a person who sexually extorted a severely mentally ill manchild, let him have it. He clearly has skewed priorities if he thinks that the last vestiges of the YTP "community" are worth hanging around.

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net
He definitely wouldn’t join KF. He’d instantly be excommunicated from whatever vestiges of the YTP community would still have him.

On top of that, I’m pretty sure he was one of the members who was adamantly against Chris Chan trolling on the forums. I could be wrong since it was forever ago, but that was the first instance of the forum veering into the “No Fun Allowed” purgatory it became in its final years (at least to me).

Also, this:
View attachment 1894541

“Well-adjusted” indeed
"Well-adjusted" being used to describe Waymu ever. :lol:

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
If peer pressure is also the reason behind Whelt's transition? Your guess is as good as mine.
Given the shitstorm Whelt brought upon himself with his "nothing morally wrong with incest" idiocy, the transtrendering wasn't so much due to peer pressure as it was him merely trying to save face in front of the OldChew troonsquad. Consider that one of OldChew's most psychopathic users, RideTheCatfish/HeinoRecord, went out of his way to harass Whelt on tumblr over that debacle a couple of years back.

Ride mass-reblogged plenty of Whelts' posts with the following pic, who is apparently Whelt himself when he was *younger.

tumblr_inline_nqx8lr2RCd1rwyqdy_500.jpg

ride1.png

Couple of other examples of Ride being a shitcock weirdo to other OldChew users on spoiler below.

ride2.png

ride3.png

ride4.png

ride5.png

*Unsurprisingly, OldChew did much of the same kind of harassment towards Deepercutt with numerous edits of a pic of his younger days, for no other reason because he wanted nothing to do with their death cultish forum.

Sophisticated Simpleton

The ghost.....
kiwifarms.net
This level of spergery is reminiscent of the early Sonic OC spriters community on The Middle Ground's forums, about 07-09. If your sprites lacked a certain level of quality, you're work would be hit really hard, particularly if your Edit was pillow shaded, meaning it had flat shading, no real gradient or regard for a light source. Who would have thought that "artitst" with more bandwith then humility would argue and eat each other over unoriginal, profitless, edited works. At least they developed some type of skills over time.

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
I just wanted a good rant on the Banality of .veg replacement Scan YTPMVs and all I got was these two chuckleheads
Maybe I should make a video on it
I'm interested in a quick rundown about the .veg stuff in question and it's relation to YTPs.

youchew.net now leads to this:
(archive)

What the site looked like five days prior to my post (taken from the archive):
(archive)
Where does the "Archival Server" tab leads to, assuming it was functional? Edit: directory thread is apparently still kind of working, except not really? https://youchew.net/directory/ (Archive)

Last edited:

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so cloggdone (who originally was my friend for 15 years and was on KF at one point prior to his departure two years ago) has backstabbed me for the past few months. He always wanted to get revenge on YCP, even though I didn't really want anything do with the site anymore.

cloggdone has proven to be a massive cunt to me. I was trying to have a conversation with him on Discord, but he acts as if I was arguing with him. Like when we were talking about Biden, he cut me off and telling me to "take a hint." I don't know what he meant. I remember when he posts some reddit links, and I did some joking around as I always do, but because of how sensitive and aggressive he is, he acts as if I was being serious and throws a sperg tantrum like a 5-year-old who doesn't get his way. On the server I was in with, he switched to different accounts because, according to him, I was liable for him being demoted to admin. I questioned myself, "why did I even do?" He causes so much drama and then points the finger at me because I somehow was liable for demoting him as admin or some stupid shitty bullshit he pulls out of his ass, causing him to be aggressive, escalate the problems even more, and block me, as he assumes that I was being antagonistic as if I'm a real-life Babadook trying to ruin his life.

All I did was have a conversation like with normal human beings. But apparently, you can't have a conversation with an insecure, sensitive manchild who is terrible at communicating with everyone and has an unhealthy obsession over anime as well as having consistent flashbacks over YCP. Yes, I cannot stand YCP nor the YTP community, but he is in his 20s, and frankly, I expected better from him rather than just throwing temper tantrums or making excuses.

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so cloggdone (who originally was my friend for 15 years and was on KF at one point prior to his departure two years ago) has backstabbed me for the past few months. He always wanted to get revenge on YCP, even though I didn't really want anything do with the site anymore.

cloggdone has proven to be a massive cunt to me. I was trying to have a conversation with him on Discord, but he acts as if I was arguing with him. Like when we were talking about Biden, he cut me off and telling me to "take a hint." I don't know what he meant. I remember when he posts some reddit links, and I did some joking around as I always do, but because of how sensitive and aggressive he is, he acts as if I was being serious and throws a sperg tantrum like a 5-year-old who doesn't get his way. On the server I was in with, he switched to different accounts because, according to him, I was liable for him being demoted to admin. I questioned myself, "why did I even do?" He causes so much drama and then points the finger at me because I somehow was liable for demoting him as admin or some stupid shitty bullshit he pulls out of his ass, causing him to be aggressive, escalate the problems even more, and block me, as he assumes that I was being antagonistic as if I'm a real-life Babadook trying to ruin his life.

All I did was have a conversation like with normal human beings. But apparently, you can't have a conversation with an insecure, sensitive manchild who is terrible at communicating with everyone and has an unhealthy obsession over anime as well as having consistent flashbacks over YCP. Yes, I cannot stand YCP nor the YTP community, but he is in his 20s, and frankly, I expected better from him rather than just throwing temper tantrums or making excuses.

Caps would've help to make your case, although you're not wrong either way. Fortunately you've already been covered in that department. (ShaneTheWeeb is Cloggedone aka @GHTD and "unavailable" is TVB, for the record)

hatred1.png

hatred2.png

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Caps would've help to make your case, although you're not wrong either way. Fortunately you've already been covered in that department. (ShaneTheWeeb is Cloggedone aka @GHTD and "unavailable" is TVB, for the record)

View attachment 2152434

View attachment 2152435
Thanks for the help.

Even looking back at it, clog has learnt nothing from the situation in hand. He hasn't taken a look at himself in the mirror and realized how much he's been a manipulative, condescending bully who shuts down everything I say. Here, he roasts on waymu, but he, himself, turns around and acts like waymu. And he has the audacity to call me a hypocrite? Even when he goes on reddit just to look for unfunny, garbage memes, he who lives in his own hugbox continues to shut everyone down for having an opinion.

Very disheartening considering we were friends almost 15 years ago and he had to backstab me like that. I expected better from him. He should know better than complaining by making one excuse after another and shut everyone down for having different opinions. I'm glad he blocked me, because if he's gonna behave like this every fucking time, I just don't want to talk to or associate with this manchild anymore.

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the help.

Even looking back at it, clog has learnt nothing from the situation in hand. He hasn't taken a look at himself in the mirror and realized how much he's been a manipulative, condescending bully who shuts down everything I say. Here, he roasts on waymu, but he, himself, turns around and acts like waymu. And he has the audacity to call me a hypocrite? Even when he goes on reddit just to look for unfunny, garbage memes, he who lives in his own hugbox continues to shut everyone down for having an opinion.

Very disheartening considering we were friends almost 15 years ago and he had to backstab me like that. I expected better from him. He should know better than complaining by making one excuse after another and shut everyone down for having different opinions. I'm glad he blocked me, because if he's gonna behave like this every fucking time, I just don't want to talk to or associate with this manchild anymore.
Bro, I understand you're pissed and all, but you're also very all over the place with your two posts. Too much rambling and just not enough context. First things first, what can you tell us about the server where all that conflict took place, and it's exact relation to YTP dramatics? We're still rather on the dark about it, other than the two screenshots Homegrown Homophobia posted.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net

Why did you deactivate your Kym page? And Enrico posting isn't going to be a thing.
Bro, I understand you're pissed and all, but you're also very all over the place with your two posts. Too much rambling and just not enough context. First things first, what can you tell us about the server where all that conflict took place, and it's exact relation to YTP dramatics? We're still rather on the dark about it, other than the two screenshots Homegrown Homophobia posted.
He has the 'tism

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
I know I haven't made anything cleared about this (and I may not be good at explaining and all), but the thing is I don't know when the fallout did start and how his immaturity started to show, but I knew it was a few months ago, something on the lines of when I made some opinion on how reddit memes like "my little pogchamp" wasn't funny and he threw a huge tism fit only because of my personal opinion as if I was attacking him which I was not. By Christmas 2020, he blocked me and told me that it was because of "my ego" even though it had NOTHING to do with it. This was one of his series of excuses that he pulls out. It's because of shit like this, I had to leave the server due to him blaming everything on me and having his yes-men mods kissing his ass every single time.

If I am still not in the clear about this situation in hand, then I don't know what else to say. All I am saying is that every time I try to be nice to him and have a conversation, he starts to throw a tard rage towards me and attack me for nothing.

Why did you deactivate your Kym page? And Enrico posting isn't going to be a thing.
...this has nothing to do with the subject in hand.

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
I know I haven't made anything cleared about this (and I may not be good at explaining and all), but the thing is I don't know when the fallout did start and how his immaturity started to show, but I knew it was a few months ago, something on the lines of when I made some opinion on how reddit memes like "my little pogchamp" wasn't funny and he threw a huge tism fit only because of my personal opinion as if I was attacking him which I was not. By Christmas 2020, he blocked me and told me that it was because of "my ego" even though it had NOTHING to do with it. This was one of his series of excuses that he pulls out. It's because of shit like this, I had to leave the server due to him blaming everything on me and having his yes-men mods kissing his ass every single time.

If I am still not in the clear about this situation in hand, then I don't know what else to say. All I am saying is that every time I try to be nice to him and have a conversation, he starts to throw a tard rage towards me and attack me for nothing.
Dude, we already get that Cloggedone is a dickwad, but that's not what I asked about. I asked if you could elaborate on the nature of "Hoip's Soldiers" and it's relation to the topic of YTP drama. I don't think I'm asking that much of you.

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Dude, we already get that Cloggedone is a dickwad, but that's not what I asked about. I asked if you could elaborate on the nature of "Hoip's Soldiers" and it's relation to the topic of YTP drama. I don't think I'm asking that much of you.
Well all I know is that clog wanted to get revenge towards YouChew and the YTP community by creating one website after another, even though he keeps failing. He has his thing where after he was banned from YCP, he HAS to seek vengeance towards the site.

This is where I have to mention the other people. I don't have a problem with Hoip per se (even if he is flawed and has something shady going on, he seems pretty chill and all), but he does suck up to the situation in hand.

I don't know anything else about Hoip Soldiers because my mind is completely mute at the moment. There are a lot of cool people, but there are some very shady people as well and there have been shady moments, especially in terms of when a couple people talk about stuff like YTP and everything else in large.

Last edited: