Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
This is where I have to mention the other people. I don't have a problem with Hoip per se (even if he is flawed and has something shady going on, he seems pretty chill and all), but he does suck up to the situation in hand. Taco Wiz and Girla are also calm and more reasonable and both trying to calm things down, even with the latter staying out of the drama in hand.

I don't know anything else about Hoip Soldiers because my mind is completely mute at the moment. There are a lot of cool people, but there are some very shady people as well and there have been shady moments, especially in terms of when a couple people talk about stuff like YTP and everything else in large.
Ok. What is shady about the Hoip person in question? And more context on the shady people and shady moments?

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Ok. What is shady about the Hoip person in question? And more context on the shady people and shady moments?
According to what Duwango had said, and those are rumors and not specifically 100% accurate, it's something to do with Jai doing some shit to InLivingTuna when he wasn't 18-(ish?). I, nor anyone who I've talked to about this situation, have no prior knowledge to this. I know kept being hush hush about the situation in hand. That's what I know about Hoip's (as well as the server's) questionable moments, especially in regards to the YTP community. If the details here sound vague and mute, well it's because, and once again, it's not specifically true.

ShePutsOnAir

Alternative progressivity
kiwifarms.net
Liebermintz (the same victim of Radock's and Rokto's abuse as detailed in November) recently made a post about YouTube Poop and its history (archive), for anybody who's interested.

According to what Duwango had said, and those are rumors and not specifically 100% accurate, it's something to do with Jai doing some shit to InLivingTuna when he wasn't 18-(ish?). I, nor anyone who I've talked to about this situation, have no prior knowledge to this. I know kept being hush hush about the situation in hand. That's what I know about Hoip's (as well as the server's) questionable moments, especially in regards to the YTP community. If the details here sound vague and mute, well it's because, and once again, it's not specifically true.
If you're comfortable revealing the following, what kind of true is it if it's not "specifically" true?

Last edited:

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Liebermintz (the same victim of Radock's and Rokto's abuse as detailed in November) recently made a post about YouTube Poop and its history (archive), for anybody who's interested.

If you're comfortable revealing the following, what kind of true is it if it's not "specifically" true?
Just to be clear, the truth was when cloggdone had bitched about how I was trying to help him out (or hell, even joke around with him) and thus antagonizing me. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. I get that both of us are bad with communicating and all, but he didn't need to go off the rails by causing drama out of nowhere, making excuses, lecturing and blaming me over something I haven't done.

By the time I left the server, clog thought I "ran like a baby" during the situation, when realistically, I was only trying to be friendly with him.
cancer4.png

Lol, and I like how clog strokes his ego:
cancer8.png

He calls me a hypocrite for something I didn't do, but he's more of a hypocrite because he couldn't take criticism or jokes and get easily offended when other people like myself are trying to help out.

Honestly, if clog continues to act this way by badmouthing other people, then he needs to get help. Because, what if he did this at his workplace? He is in his mid-20s and he should know better than to shit on other people, cause some stupid drama that hasn't even happened, act as if he's better than everyone, make petty excuses, stroke his ego, and be hostile or antagonize any or everyone. That's the only truth I know here. And honestly, this breaks my heart because we were friends almost 15 years ago. Thankfully, not anymore. I mean considering I had to deal with a soylent manchild that treats anime as a religion, this comes to no surprise.

*mic drop*

The thing about Hoip and all are rumors I heard from Duwango and it's something I cannot confirm or deny.

Last edited:

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
Just to be clear, the truth was when cloggdone had bitched about how I was trying to help him out (or hell, even joke around with him) and thus antagonizing me. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. I get that both of us are bad with communicating and all, but he didn't need to go off the rails by causing drama out of nowhere, making excuses, lecturing and blaming me over something I haven't done.

By the time I left the server, clog thought I "ran like a baby" during the situation, when realistically, I was only trying to be friendly with him.
cancer4.png

Lol, and I like how clog strokes his ego:
View attachment 2236487
He calls me a hypocrite for something I didn't do, but he's more of a hypocrite because he couldn't take criticism or jokes and get easily offended when other people like myself are trying to help out.

Honestly, if clog continues to act this way by badmouthing other people, then he needs to get help. Because, what if he did this at his workplace? He is in his mid-20s and he should know better than to shit on other people, cause some stupid drama that hasn't even happened, act as if he's better than everyone, make petty excuses, stroke his ego, and be hostile or antagonize any or everyone. That's the only truth I know here. And honestly, this breaks my heart because we were friends almost 15 years ago. Thankfully, not anymore. I mean considering I had to deal with a soylent manchild that treats anime as a religion, this comes to no surprise.

*mic drop*

The thing about Hoip and all are rumors I heard from Duwango and it's something I cannot confirm or deny.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
So, what's the most probable reason for this? Copyright or his hatred for being associated with the YTP community he so hates?
Copyright must be one of the reasons. Also he wants to be a rant YouTuber, and might feel like having a channel full of YTPs could attract an audience he doesn't want right now.

100%black

kiwifarms.net
Copyright must be one of the reasons. Also he wants to be a rant YouTuber, and might feel like having a channel full of YTPs could attract an audience he doesn't want right now.
I used to be semi involved with YTPing. It's just not easy to keep a channel up full of YTPs anymore. If you make a joke 10 years ago that isn't considered PC anymore, that's a video that can get your channel taken down. Any single copyright holder being upset at a song, clip or picture can be a copyright strike. Even certain tags can get your channel taken down if you fall afoul of automated moderation. It's sad, but that's the copyright hell Youtube is nowadays.

He could, of course, want to distance himself from the YTP community, but I doubt that's the primary focus of it. So many old YTP channels and communities are just gone because of channel strikes, and that could just as easily be him.

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
So, what's the most probable reason for this? Copyright or his hatred for being associated with the YTP community he so hates?
I'd say it's a combination of both, but moreso the latter. Even though I don't like Emp that much, he does seem to be much happier doing other kinds of stuff besides video remixes. I certainly wouldn't blame Emp if his main reason for privating the videos was to distance himself from the kiddy grooming zoophile incels that define the YTP "community," especially since I know for a fact what drove Emp to close shop on his previous discord server and make a new patreon-exclusive one was to precisely avoid those kind of creeps.

Anyway, for those who are interested, this seems to be the main channel for his archived YTPs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGv1kIpQiszv9Ev_Xk6ThA

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net

I mean yeah, TVB can be denser than concrete a lot of the times, but his claims aren't meritless, either. Here's some more dirt on the so called 'Hoip Soldiers.' TVB sharing some of his IRL pain, whilst the other emotionally stunted menchildren show no care or attention at all, and they wonder why none of them have any friends or prospects in life.

1627610737863.png

1627610810544.png

A small assortment of the incels (BluSneed = BluSteel, ChrisHanson = LordBababa, HTC Vive = @Surewould aka TacoWiz (also former CWCki admin who got booted for kiddy grooming iirc), LG Stylo 5+ = @RepQuest aka Hoipendaddy/Hoipcentral, and "Dopply"/Sigmamaster = AlphaSigma), pearl clutching their hardest over this thread, even when the lot of them have KF accounts and can't go a single day with checking the forums.

1627610851757.png

1627610884982.png

1627610917942.png

1627610946067.png

1627611025375.png

Lastly but not least, Cloggedone aka @GHTD admitting to being a drug addict, which kind of explains why pretty much all of his posts and attempts at human communication are such an incoherent mess, and of which Hoip is fully aware of, and would rather keep Clogged a junkie so that he's easier to manipulate.

1627611061862.png

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
I mean yeah, TVB can be denser than concrete a lot of the times, but his claims aren't meritless, either. Here's some more dirt on the so called 'Hoip Soldiers.' TVB sharing some of his IRL pain, whilst the other emotionally stunted menchildren show no care or attention at all, and they wonder why none of them have any friends or prospects in life.

View attachment 2390514

View attachment 2390524

A small assortment of the incels (BluSneed = BluSteel, ChrisHanson = LordBababa, HTC Vive = @Surewould aka TacoWiz (also former CWCki admin who got booted for kiddy grooming iirc), LG Stylo 5+ = @RepQuest aka Hoipendaddy/Hoipcentral, and "Dopply"/Sigmamaster = AlphaSigma), pearl clutching their hardest over this thread, even when the lot of them have KF accounts and can't go a single day with checking the forums.

View attachment 2390527

View attachment 2390530

View attachment 2390533

View attachment 2390534

View attachment 2390538

Lastly but not least, Cloggedone aka @GHTD admitting to being a drug addict, which kind of explains why pretty much all of his posts and attempts at human communication are such an incoherent mess, and of which Hoip is fully aware of, and would rather keep Clogged a junkie so that he's easier to manipulate.

View attachment 2390546
That’s your problem. It’s one side of the spectrum weeningthe other.coming to a group of August’s and expecting them to circlejerk you immediately in an inherently faulty idea. In other words... you get what you fucking deserve

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2390514

View attachment 2390524

View attachment 2390527

View attachment 2390530

View attachment 2390533

View attachment 2390534

View attachment 2390538

View attachment 2390546
To put it bluntly, I stopped caring about Hoip Soldiers by January of 2021 because I knew something about the server was fishy. Having to throw me under the bus because I was also struggling with life. This is why I left in mid-April only to leave weeks later in the beginning of May for good. If clog wants to act like a child and point fingers while his yes man Hoip continues to kiss his feet, it's on them.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
To put it bluntly, I stopped caring about Hoip Soldiers by January of 2021 because I knew something about the server was fishy. Having to throw me under the bus because I was also struggling with life. This is why I left in mid-April only to leave weeks later in the beginning of May for good. If clog wants to act like a child and point fingers while his yes man Hoip continues to kiss his feet, it's on them.
Ayo wat's this Mister Roboto?
4EC738DB-D2CE-426E-B217-4C907876D092.jpeg
94DD0B67-13D5-4C74-AED2-FBBFA060592E.jpeg
4EC738DB-D2CE-426E-B217-4C907876D092.jpeg
A5C2AC23-98AF-4328-B858-21493225AE97.png
0D2BDF98-BC7F-4698-AE96-D13015B2EAAD.png
284BDF88-6C4C-4A07-A5A3-38424F94DE69.jpeg
Context of first two pics is that TVB begged someone else for dirt on the aforementioned Hoip Soldiers shithole, only for TVB to badmouth the same person immediately thereafter on his latest throwaway server

Attachments

• 353A5891-98C4-49D7-86BD-7ADC1B32531E.jpeg
    353A5891-98C4-49D7-86BD-7ADC1B32531E.jpeg
    657 KB · Views: 20
  • 282C5B73-3746-4191-8707-963CFA91D638.png
    282C5B73-3746-4191-8707-963CFA91D638.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 7119EA2B-4343-4727-8CF3-C07BA120E532.png
    7119EA2B-4343-4727-8CF3-C07BA120E532.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ShePutsOnAir