Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

From The Uncanny Valley

Man of Culture (♀️)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

alwayscopin

kiwifarms.net
Haven't dipped my toes into the absolute stagnant pond of YTP in some time, and frankly I don't have a stake in it anymore. However, since we're talking about outing pedos, I've uncovered some info about a member of YTPMania involving some pretty fucked up shit that I believe needs to be addressed. The person in question goes by jackspoon or just spoon.

Here's his youtube.

He is reportedly underage and has admitted to sexually abusing another boy younger than he is. Not only this, but apparently, the staff at YTPMania KNOW about this and yet have done nothing about it. Spoon also happens to be friends with a couple of the people frequently mentioned in this thread, SneakyBoots and DMProductions. Pretty fucking disgusting to see that there's apparently nothing being done about this despite the knowledge of it happening.

Note: for clarification, "new meme" in the caps is RetroGuy
View attachment 2560178
View attachment 2560179
View attachment 2560180
View attachment 2560181
View attachment 2560184
View attachment 2560182
View attachment 2560186
Spo0n was outed by his "friends". His victim came to us and we had someone confront spo0n and got him to admit to doing it. We banned him from our server and contacted ytpmania about. Anyone you mentioned who was associated with spo0n helped expose him for the sick actions he took

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
None of it's from these youchew guys, though. I don't know if that says anything or not but like this whole thing's been kind of fucking weird.
I wouldn't say it's so much weird as it is predictable. Youchew and it's derivative copycats were never about Youtube poops or any other creative ventures. For the past 14 years, the forums, skypes, discords etc served no constructive purpose other than to shitfling each other with self-victimizing grievances in the most /b/tard way possible, which is par for the course with all of them being 4chan rejects with no hobbies or interests. Their superficial clinging to YTP has nothing to do with genuine interest in video remixing media and all to do with relying on the internet as an unhealthy coping mechanism, as the numerous examples in this thread have demonstrated time and again.

NoLoveDeepWeb

I'm the Bee. Y'know, from nature?
kiwifarms.net
Spo0n was outed by his "friends". His victim came to us and we had someone confront spo0n and got him to admit to doing it. We banned him from our server and contacted ytpmania about. Anyone you mentioned who was associated with spo0n helped expose him for the sick actions he took
"Our server"? I didn't mention any servers at all, but I guess it's nice to see you narcissistic dumbasses can't go for a single second without trying to gatekeep the fuck out of this thread :) and you losers still wonder why Smonge ditched your asses. :)

Anyways, doesn't really change the fact that you guys held onto the info about Spo0n for months, nevermind that y'all knew he was a sick puppy since forever and kept him around anyways, because it's pretty clear you guys care more about your precious YTPMania clout rather than holding creeps online accountable. Speaking of your "friends", another YTP/MV weirdo got just got ticked off the list: Xomdjl/Keegan/Imageny, who ousted himself as an abuser and sex addict a few days ago.

https://archive.ph/pp83J
https://ytpmania.net/u/imageny/summary
1.png

http://web.archive.org/web/20200427012827/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPccp0tOvGnKZOvVDvclgw https://www.youtube.com/c/xomdjl
2.png

http://web.archive.org/web/20210923223148/https://twitter.com/xomdjl_
3.png
4.png

http://web.archive.org/web/20210923194028/https://twitter.com/xomdjl_/status/1440998445934862339
5.jpg

6.png
7.jpg
8.png
9.jpg
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png

https://archive.ph/G44Ci https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srr0d3
16.png

https://archive.ph/U5joC https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srr0p4
17.png
18.jpg
19.png
20.png

Last edited:

Infected

kiwifarms.net
Anyways, doesn't really change the fact that you guys held onto the info about Spo0n for months, nevermind that y'all knew he was a sick puppy since forever and kept him around anyways, because it's pretty clear you guys care more about your precious YTPMania clout rather than holding creeps online accountable.
Holy shit they banned him as soon as they found out about spo0n doing that creepy shit. Also, "precious ytpmania clout" literally the site is basically dead and people are leaving the site every day and the site didn't get any traction for at least a year. Also really hypocritical since your entire life is dedicated to drama.

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net
Keegan was previously (and most infamously) known as TheYtpmaker1000 and has been in the YouTube Poop community for a long time. People would pull pranks on him constantly when he was around 8 or 9 years old because he was easy to trick & make upset, even for someone his age. The infamous line "BE QUIET MOM I'M MAKING A VIDEO FOR PLAYING ANGRY BIRDS FOR GOOGLE CHROME JESUS CHRIST!" came from an old video he had on his gaming channel. 4:10 is the relevant part.

BeanerToonz

kiwifarms.net
Reminder that only a year ago, Keegan (who I'm assuming was around 18 at the time) got his Discord account hacked 3 fucking times by an autistic schizo GoAnimate kid who has a deep-seated hatred of Homer Simpson after being sent a virus, getting his token compromised, and being too braindead to delete it off his computer the first time it happened. It got so bad that he vanished off of the internet for several months, got a completely new computer, and changed his name from Imageny to xomdjl

Kirb_456

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that only a year ago, Keegan (who I'm assuming was around 18 at the time) got his Discord account hacked 3 fucking times by an autistic schizo GoAnimate kid who has a deep-seated hatred of Homer Simpson after being sent a virus, getting his token compromised, and being too braindead to delete it off his computer the first time it happened. It got so bad that he vanished off of the internet for several months, got a completely new computer, and changed his name from Imageny to xomdjl
Keegan is only 17, at the time he was 16 when this happened. xomdjl has sent me a bunch of his ytpmv samples from time to time and we did do a collab of some sort earlier this year but yeah that’s about it from me, asides from me knowing him for 6 years.

also apparently, he even sent me ytpmv samples of his ex, which is honestly really sad.

Last edited:

NoLoveDeepWeb

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit they banned him as soon as they found out about spo0n doing that creepy shit. Also, "precious ytpmania clout" literally the site is basically dead and people are leaving the site every day and the site didn't get any traction for at least a year. Also really hypocritical since your entire life is dedicated to drama.
I find it pretty telling you just straight up lump all of the suicides and sexual/emotional abuse documented in this thread into a horrifically irresponsible "dedicated to drama" blanket category. Also, ignoring the Xomdjl stuff isn't gonna make it go away, fyi.
kfthread1.png

kfthread2.png

(Sorry for the shitty image quality, best I could get it)
kfthread3.png

Infected

kiwifarms.net
I find it pretty telling you just straight up lump all of the suicides and sexual/emotional abuse documented in this thread into a horrifically irresponsible "dedicated to drama" blanket category. Also, ignoring the Xomdjl stuff isn't gonna make it go away, fyi.
Your point is so irrelevant. That's because I wasn't talking about Xomdjl or all that shit. I was only talking about spo0n.

KingFlonko

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of hacking, it was said that Keegan hacked and doxxed a user who I believe was 11 years old at the time.
7BD0C524-D0CA-4353-9722-9E813ECE80EB.jpeg

Last edited:

NoLoveDeepWeb

kiwifarms.net
(mirror in case taken down)

So Sneaky went out of his way to make a video whining about the contents posted on this thread. Firstly, Sneaky is one to complain about sock accounts, since he and retroguy have a lengthy history of infiltrating plenty of YTP-related groups with discord alts to stir up drama and infighting, all with the blessing of the YTPMania staff.

(Here's a handful of retroguy in particular's alts)
retroguyalts.png

Secondly, Sneaky completely missteps by claiming that the same staff took action against spoon, only to admit a minute later than the info was known beforehand and wasn't actually acted on up until that point. As expected with all things from the staff, they had known since at least June and neglected to suspend him from the site until a month later, never mind their ongoing refusal to publicly discuss the spoon affair. Sneaky also very quickly tries to shoo away the fact that he and his groupies tolerated and were in close contact with Sp0on in the first place, which coupled with the fact that he sort-of-but-not-really responded to this thread with a very passive-aggressive video, makes me wonder if he's scared of skeletons in the closet from coming out. All in all, Sneaky makes a lot of vague charges of misinformation against this thread, and fails to list a single thing that proves anything I said is untrue. The only main take I could make of it is that Sneaky is a huge bootlicker for AwesomeGuy117 (Eww).

Kirb_456

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
kiwifarms.net
Keegan was previously (and most infamously) known as TheYtpmaker1000 and has been in the YouTube Poop community for a long time. People would pull pranks on him constantly when he was around 8 or 9 years old because he was easy to trick & make upset, even for someone his age. The infamous line "BE QUIET MOM I'M MAKING A VIDEO FOR PLAYING ANGRY BIRDS FOR GOOGLE CHROME JESUS CHRIST!" came from an old video he had on his gaming channel. 4:10 is the relevant part.
In the topic of Keegan, someone was able to archive this. Also the fact that Keegan is now flagging videos of anyone who makes a video of him, namely TheNixMin got flagged. Idk how he was able to keep a relationship with someone by acting like this. He literally just forced her around doing multiple things. His twitter got deactivated too btw.
image0 (1).png

KingFlonko

kiwifarms.net
In the topic of Keegan, someone was able to archive this. Also the fact that Keegan is now flagging videos of anyone who makes a video of him, namely TheNixMin got flagged. Idk how he was able to keep a relationship with someone by acting like this. He literally just forced her around doing multiple things. His twitter got deactivated too btw.View attachment 2612601
38632741-ADAE-45E9-B5B7-94809AA485EE.png

I wanted to add on that Xomdj/Keegan is now threatening a lawsuit against Ky.
And to make a statement on this, I highly doubt that Keegan would win the lawsuit, I mean let alone filing it against a person who broke up with him for a good reason.

KingFlonko

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2614425
I wanted to add on that Xomdj/Keegan is now threatening a lawsuit against Ky.
And to make a statement on this, I highly doubt that Keegan would win the lawsuit, I mean let alone filing it against a person who broke up with him for a good reason.
There’s now more? Well color me surprised on this, as these images featured will have Keegan going on while doing a sob story.
5D22E0EA-AE6B-4D93-8770-0109452BB287.png

(Make sure you zoom in on the first image, so you can see better)
But it doesn’t end right there.
109F14AC-DFF5-40E2-AED9-5F757ED8392B.png

And regarding his lawsuit, he mentioned on the first image that he would make a GoFundMe, just to raise money for his lawsuit that would most certainly fail.
C0B4D6DF-915C-4131-AB72-92D840181840.jpeg

And as a final addition to this message, Keegan get up just to make a mean post out of Ky’s dad.
And at this very point, he’s digging himself a grave up to the point that people aren’t gonna forgive him at all.
Also, to add on, whenever people would joke about Keegan, he would get out of his way and desperately attempt to take down any meme out of him, same thing happens if you were to post evidence against him.
However, since this is Kiwi Farms, the staff will not listen to Keegan or his relatives and his friends demands, indeed, more evidence is sure to pop up from time to time.

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
There’s now more? Well color me surprised on this, as these images featured will have Keegan going on while doing a sob story.
View attachment 2616668
(Make sure you zoom in on the first image, so you can see better)
But it doesn’t end right there.View attachment 2616670
And regarding his lawsuit, he mentioned on the first image that he would make a GoFundMe, just to raise money for his lawsuit that would most certainly fail.
View attachment 2616672
And as a final addition to this message, Keegan get up just to make a mean post out of Ky’s dad.
And at this very point, he’s digging himself a grave up to the point that people aren’t gonna forgive him at all.
Also, to add on, whenever people would joke about Keegan, he would get out of his way and desperately attempt to take down any meme out of him, same thing happens if you were to post evidence against him.
However, since this is Kiwi Farms, the staff will not listen to Keegan or his relatives and his friends demands, indeed, more evidence is sure to pop up from time to time.
While we're on the topic of documenting all things xomdjl, something else of note: ThirtyTwelve of YTPMania infamy decided it was a good idea to go out of his way to reupload several of Keegan's videos, even after K's exposure was made widely known, which if the past couple of pages in this thread are anything to go by, seems to be indicative of the desensitization of sick behavior from YTPMania's userbase.

https://archive.md/jjFoO
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJVHqi_ep2XPLec14G311Hg
archive.is_jjFoO.png

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
looks like EmpLemon is privating his videos cause they quote: "are a liability"
View attachment 2344024
View attachment 2344023
I'd say it's a combination of both, but moreso the latter. Even though I don't like Emp that much, he does seem to be much happier doing other kinds of stuff besides video remixes. I certainly wouldn't blame Emp if his main reason for privating the videos was to distance himself from the kiddy grooming zoophile incels that define the YTP "community," especially since I know for a fact what drove Emp to close shop on his previous discord server and make a new patreon-exclusive one was to precisely avoid those kind of creeps.

Anyway, for those who are interested, this seems to be the main channel for his archived YTPs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGv1kIpQiszv9Ev_Xk6ThA
i can completely understand his reasoning for wanting those videos removed from his channel, but why couldn't he have just downloaded those videos and then reuploaded them to another youtube channel, or mirrored them to vimeo or something? plus there are videos in that archive channel that aren't youtube poops, memes, or edits, yet they were privated anyway. i like emperor lemon and everything, but holy shit, how can a youtuber who gamed the system be this god damn stupid with his approach to his videos? even bro team pill wasn't this retarded