• ”This isn't autism, this is a way of life.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Featured Culture YouTube releases it's YouTube Rewind for 2018

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Null, Dec 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Even though it’s irredeemable trash, at the very least the Paul Brothers aren’t in it.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Zach_Kun

Zach_Kun AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kiwifarms.net
  2. Danger, autistic commetnary ahead:

All cynicism aside, they weren't that bad before. And had some good approval:

2012:
    L: 1,234,123 D:78,444

2013: "What does 2013 say"?
    L: 1,325,308 D: 72,504

2014: "Turn Down for 2014"
    L: 1.438,476 D: 72,476

2015: "Now Watch Me 2015"
    L: 2,573,045 D: 191,828

2016: "The Ultimate Challenge"
    L: 3,450,204 D: 529,765

And yes, many were cringy and had some silly stuff, and people didn't mind. The problem wasn't that some people were unfamiliar with many faces either, because some of those faces were recognised by their own fandoms.

The problem started in 2017. The 2017 Rewind wasn't remotely bad when you compare it with the rest. It had some good parts (I personally liked the Meme graveyard) But Youtube not including Pewdiepie for his stupid WSJ non-troversy was taken as a political statement by his fans, then you have the stupid demonetizations, the censorship, the creepy children videos, the fact that their policies even affected LGBTs from the Left, etc.

And they included a part when they congratulated each other for being so supportive during many worldwide disasters, like the Mexican earthquake despite none of the people involved (say, Frida the dog or the many volunteers) were invited. So...

2017: "The Shape of 2017"
    L: 3,748,886 D: 1,953,551

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. So the moral of the story:

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I hate to admit it but I was disappointed. They should've put Deji beating the shit out of bloody Jake and Logan finding dead KSI in a forest hanging from a tree and zombie KSI beats the shit out of Logan.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Kelly Bundy

Kelly Bundy I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.

kiwifarms.net
  5. The West is decaying.

TIME FOR A CRUSADE!

• Feels  x 4
    •  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη Gothicc Tiddie GF in progress

kiwifarms.net
  6. 2.2 million dislikes now. Compared to 1 million likes.

Good game YouTube.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe Unconquered Sun of God

kiwifarms.net
  7. How can one "man" contain so much soy?

Attached Files:

• soy.JPG
      soy.JPG
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 11
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I attempted to watch... couldn't stand it for even a minute. Something deep said "Pretentious people circlejerking accomplishments that honestly either make no sense, or very much make no difference to the world overall" so that's my takeaway from the minute I seen.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. YTR is the only thing on the internet more unabashedly masturbatory than DSPs accidental wank stream

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Botched Tit Job

Botched Tit Job Rachet & Sad

kiwifarms.net
  10. I unironically think we are only a few decades out from one. Of course I am also an unapologetic LARPing keyboard warrior who fantasizes about such things. I want to believe.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Y'know something... I don't think they read the comments like they said they did! :mad:

• Feels Feels x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    SwanDive

SwanDive Unironically likes soymilk

kiwifarms.net

12. About sums it up for me.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  13. On the bright side, Rewind brought us a very rare based Wikipedia entry.
    Selection_017.png

• Winner  x 32
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Lol imagine hitting the top 10 most disliked videos of all time in under 24 fucking hours.

• Like Like x 13
    • Feels Feels x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Digital Thunder

Digital Thunder Upside Down Cop

kiwifarms.net
  15. My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because Youtube Rewind gave me cancer anyway.

• Winner  x 51
    • Feels  x 13
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. One girl talks about all women
    Then the next mentions single mothers like they weren't already covered

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I couldn't imagine something more obnoxious than a youtuber until I watched a youtube rewind and realized there are corporate picked and sponsored youtubers

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Why does Youtube even bother with the Rewind since it's so hated? Other than the circle jerk aspect of course.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. So idiots and morons alike know which people YouTube wants you to watch.

• Agree Agree x 17
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The irony is there's probably a bunch people in this that are sex perverts.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.