YouTubers talking about "not doing so well"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
I have unsubscribed from multiple channels for that shit. A lot of these people, with the type of content they make, have absolutely no business trying to go "full time"

Like this cunt:
Not to get too ranty but honestly the History Community is Infamous for having its hacks who usually read information they rip off wikipedia and shill their patreons. The "educational" community isn't any better either.

I mean take a look at this guy below who reads almost word-for-word from the wikipedia article:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
10+ years ago, nobody expected hobbyists to financially support other hobbyists' hobbies. Begging people to click your site/video full of ads would have made you look like a greedy lolcow, and most forums would have banned you or your link. I have no sympathy for people now that reality :reality: is finally creeping back into the internet.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
10+ years ago, nobody expected hobbyists to financially support other hobbyists' hobbies. Begging people to click your site/video full of ads would have made you look like a greedy lolcow, and most forums would have banned you or your link. I have no sympathy for people now that reality :reality: is finally creeping back into the internet.

Yeah this. I've sperged about it in other threads before but the fact that nobody just does this shit as a hobby anymore, and in most causes find such a suggestion beneath them, still seems alien to me.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get off the cross, we could use the wood, you YouTube corporate simp whores.

Dat said, the only YouTuber who will survive is Jack Scalfani. After he prayed for me I done seen the light.

Lemmingwise

Amber "Turd Alert" Heard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one would fault Felix if he took his money and fucked off
Have you ever read a comment section?
Whatever you do you get criticized.

Vloggers use the woe is me so that when they do what they want, some fans will defend them against other fans and they don'thave to address criticism (regardless of validity of said criticism).

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
i miss the days when youtube was just a hobby or a side-gig. now. its a full on cooperate money milking machine and it will only get worse. good for those that made something out of themselves but there many cases of people losing their livelihood, their minds or their lives in the name of clout.

the worst are those that sell their integrity just so they can be sponsored by some big game corporation that will not say anything bad about a product out off fear of being dropped.

Last edited:

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
OP is hyperautistic, but the way I see it, these guys can get a real job if they "aren't doing so well". It was their choice to make being internet famous their jobs; if they have no real hireable skills by their mid 20s, they have no one but themselves to blame.

Remember, half of these people are the ones featured on the site, and the other half spend all their time interacting with the people featured on the site. You spend all day dealing with autistic Internet screeching and making videos about no clip mode in decades-old video games, and your mental, emotional and financial stability are waning? No shit, Sherlock--time to grow up.

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shesez is a lying asshole.

I will never forget the April ‘17 Sunday he took from me with his routine.

So with his hacking tools and knowledge, he discovered how to access dummied out, garbage data levels in Super Mario Bros 3, and he announces a Livestream where he will further explore those levels.

Except he didn’t. He and his guests just acted out skits, made horrible Donkey Kong raps, and didn’t bother to point out any strange sight.

Life is Hell...

kiwifarms.net
Daretobestupidshow has gone through this for a good long while, and it hasn't helped them since
Doesn't help that they REALLY can't take criticism well