Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
does it happen to be 5 in the morning in your timezone right now?
Na 3 but i have done it granted it was for college not work.

I’m pretty sure what’s left of The Drunken Peasants should have a thread if anyone actually cared enough to watch their soyboy garbage. Not to say that TJ at this point is any better or less soy.
Amazing Atheist is a legend for retardation how it doesn't exist is beyond me. Granted his shit is a capsule of time in youtube and not as charming as the angry at old vidya era on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
Wrestling with Wregret
many people could consider Wrestling with Wregret cow material already due to the sheer amount of Channel Awesome tier humor pestering many of his videos alone, or even just the subject of his channel if you're someone who doesn't care about gay mandrama, but he's really not THAT terrible, on average. when he's just commentating and giving his takes he's usually a pretty fair reviewer and his past experience as a wrestler and a manager help a lot in that regard
he openly draws a ton of inspiration from Jim Cornette, a former wrestling manager known for his godawful takes, but also for an amount of charisma so absurdly big that it overcompensates for most of the awful opinions he might have. despite that, he has the charisma of a rock, but generally agreeable reviews
sadly, for a while it's become very evident that he suffers from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome because the man simply cannot shut the fuck up about stuff from one of the most predominantly right wing forms of entertainment made over 20 years ago being "inappropriate" or "problematic".
it's always been the case that he'd hamfist virtue signaling all over his online presence but after calling out Cornette for being a racist following controversial comments he made at an NWA show, as if his racism wasn't already common knowledge to anyone with a surface level knowledge of the man, it's like he made it his mission to be as annoying as possible both on Twitter and Youtube
it's still mild compared to many youtubers, don't get me wrong, the problem is that in situations like these it's very rare that the political remarks tone down over time and it sucks to see someone whose content i actually enjoy go down this road

Used to watch his stuff and followed him on Twitter. Problem was when Twitter decided you needed to see what people you follow are liking. The shit he was liking was just so retarded I stopped following him on everything.

SeptikSiren is someone I'm surprised no one's mentioned before.
This dude is pretty gay and annoying (like most metal youtubers) but the video gives a pretty good quick overview of how she's retarded
One thing not mentioned in the video is her Only Fans where she's been reposting old videos and talking about witchcraft, and also maybe revealing there's some truth to the septik part of her name
septik.PNG

Here's the video where she linked the Only Fans

I could honestly see most metal youtubers being cows, I think Killbot and Gorgor Attack is probably the most cowish due to how autistic he acts but he's well meaning enough

Last edited:

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
I’m pretty sure what’s left of The Drunken Peasants should have a thread if anyone actually cared enough to watch their soyboy garbage. Not to say that TJ at this point is any better or less soy.
Been collating things for a while. Might have to go into the paywall to get the juicy stuff though. Worth 10$ a month?

Been collating things for a while. Might have to go into the paywall to get the juicy stuff though. Worth 10$ a month?
I wouldn’t know, I can only stomach their Podcast for a few minutes at a time these days. The last one I watched was when there was some boxing match they were covering live and the fans were mad they weren’t illegally streaming the fight onto YouTube and Billy and Ben was whining back at them. It was all just really awkward and weird and all the other people on stream looked like stock photos of soy face. I’m

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
Nigel "Uncle Roger" Ng, a Malaysian-British Youtuber and standup comedian, has just jumped the shark. For those not aware, he's best known for his "Uncle Roger" character, an exaggerated Chinese expat stereotype who makes videos comedically critiquing white people's attempts to make Chinese food (including our own Kay's Cooking). His schtick got him 3 million subs and appearances on national TV in the UK.

Last week he did a video with Mike Chen, another comedian, where the two of them poked fun at an American chef making terrible dim sum. Then 3 days later he deleted the video and apologised. Why? Because Mike Chen is a vocal critic of the CCP. Ng has outed himself as a China shill, despite not even being Chinese, with the following craven cowardice:

Mr Ng, a UK-based Malaysian, then apologised on Chinese social media site Weibo for causing a bad "social impression" with the video.
"Taking into account the seriousness of the situation and the possible negative effects of the video itself, after discussion, we decided to delete it," he wrote.
He added that he had not been aware of Mr Chen's "political thoughts and incorrect comments about China in the past".
I saw the video before it was pulled, and there was exactly zero political content, just two guys talking about dumplings.

The comments on his Twitter and Youtube are quite something. How is he ever going to appear on Mock the Week again? Dara O'Brien and Hugh Dennis will rip him apart. Fuck, how is he going to do standup ever again, the heckles write themselves: "MSG, not CCP!", "We know why Auntie Helen really left!" etc. Bear in mind that Youtube is illegal in China, so no CCP loyalists there will watch his videos anyway, and the Chinese expat community that are the core audience for his video tend not to be CCP fans. And Malaysians by and large are not big fans of the CCP either. What's he going to do now? His career is finished. There's only one way forward now:

Cowdom.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
Nigel "Uncle Roger" Ng, a Malaysian-British Youtuber and standup comedian, has just jumped the shark. For those not aware, he's best known for his "Uncle Roger" character, an exaggerated Chinese expat stereotype who makes videos comedically critiquing white people's attempts to make Chinese food (including our own Kay's Cooking). His schtick got him 3 million subs and appearances on national TV in the UK.

Last week he did a video with Mike Chen, another comedian, where the two of them poked fun at an American chef making terrible dim sum. Then 3 days later he deleted the video and apologised. Why? Because Mike Chen is a vocal critic of the CCP. Ng has outed himself as a China shill, despite not even being Chinese, with the following craven cowardice:

I saw the video before it was pulled, and there was exactly zero political content, just two guys talking about dumplings.

The comments on his Twitter and Youtube are quite something. How is he ever going to appear on Mock the Week again? Dara O'Brien and Hugh Dennis will rip him apart. Fuck, how is he going to do standup ever again, the heckles write themselves: "MSG, not CCP!", "We know why Auntie Helen really left!" etc. Bear in mind that Youtube is illegal in China, so no CCP loyalists there will watch his videos anyway, and the Chinese expat community that are the core audience for his video tend not to be CCP fans. And Malaysians by and large are not big fans of the CCP either. What's he going to do now? His career is finished. There's only one way forward now:

Cowdom.

Wow, that's honestly really fucking sad, cause I thought he was hilarious, and I like Mike Chen's foodie travel videos. I didn't even know that they did a video until reading your post, and now I get to miss out on what could've been an awesome duo cause he's a fucking shill to commies.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
Wow, that's honestly really fucking sad, cause I thought he was hilarious, and I like Mike Chen's foodie travel videos. I didn't even know that they did a video until reading your post, and now I get to miss out on what could've been an awesome duo cause he's a fucking shill to commies.
Mike Chen himself has put out some tweets that imply that he believes Ng or his family may have been threatened into deleting the video and publicly sucking up to the CCP. If that's the case it changes this story to something much more horrifying. Bear in mind that Mike Chen knows more about the CCP's dirty tricks than almost anyone.

albert chan

Don’t Tread On Tintin
True & Honest Fan
Now this might be debatable at best, since I thought his content was good for some nice background noise, but I think ElvisTheAlien might be on the verge of having either his own Multimedia page or Internet Famous page.

How is it that a guy who reviews and gives his opinions to the most bad movies ever made late on a fantastic film like this?

Also, I read on here somewhere that his Twitter account has him occasionally talking about politics that find him agreeing with the most play it safe opinions on there, which is strange because I’ve never noticed him talking about it in his old videos.

Only time when I actually found it funny, even if PJW has a lolcow page on here.

Gorginox

Nigga lyncha 42088
Volound, a pretty minor total war youtuber who has started making longer form videos about his issues with newer total war games that have attracted new popularity.

unfortunately large sections of many of his videos are dedicated to him “setting the record straight” about his endless reddit feud with the total war reddit leading to him getting banned. Along with him assuming any and all critics are part of some discord cabal so he viciously responds to them. There definitely are those who are trying to smear him due to his criticism of the warhammer games especially but his response to all of it has been to dedicate a section of his otherwise fine videos to talking about it when probably 99% of his newer viewers don’t care and have no idea anything about reddit.

He also clearly sees himself as some astute intellectual imparting his galaxy brain upon simpletons both in regards to total-war and this reddit drama alike. Behaviour includes obsessively responding to most even slightly critical comments, usually substantively at first until finally just calling the person stupid. This includes people whose comments are primarily positive, but offer even a little criticism. This attitude adds an almost Sargonian flavour to it all.

It’s all very bizarre and seems totally avoidable, I think he might be on the spectrum or something, who knows. he has basically advertised to anyone who wants to troll him that he will dedicate a part of his video to you if you put in even a little effort. So I suspect things will escalate.
A video about the initial feud, includes him trying to whataboutism his ban by calling another youtuber LegendofTotalWar a nazi, then makes up with legend. Very autistic.

Next an otherwise good video on the decline of total war multiplayer except a section from 3:30-1500 which details yet another feud over a single tweet and his claims of a discord cabal.

From the looks of his videos comments, and even his own protest subreddit he made after his ban a lot of his newer viewers like his takes on new total war but are baffled and puzzled by his social behaviour.

Perhaps I am wrong but I think once it becomes larger knowledge that he is so easily driven to spergery we might see him getting trolled a lot more leading to even more bizarre conduct and then true lolcowdom. An event that might be especially fun since he is 100% the sort to arrive in any thread about him and argue with users, just like on reddit.

If he has a real breakdown from increased trolling or something I might make a true thread, but as of now I don't think he is quite there yet, we don't have an "inciting incident" that can be easily pointed to where any normal viewer will easily surmise "yeah that's a lolcow". As this thread title suggests, "teetering" is a good descriptor of his current status and which way he goes is largely up to his own choices and conduct.
His twitter is the cringiest I've seen in years

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
Don't know if i mentioned this before but anyone who takes Youtube seriously and makes enough money to have it be there job should be on this list because they start to say shit to get attention to have more eyes on their vids. Granted their are exceptions like James Rolfe who is a normal guy who got popular from AVGN and tried to do other things to varied succuess only to get sick of AVGN and try to do less of it and changeing it up and losing its charm. But at the end of the day is still a normal guy who is a good example of how to handle youtube fame my other pick would be the biggest pewdiepie.

There are a great many e-celebs, mainly Youtubers, who are not yet fully-fledged lolcows. Perhaps they've let success get to their heads, have started inserting themselves into drama, have started attracting trolls or are starting to pick fights with their fans.

My submission is someone who has done all four of these things in the last year or two: Steve Terreberry (no relation to Julie Terryberry).

Steve Terreberry is a Canadian guitarist and Youtuber with over 2 million subs. He shot to fame making comedic videos about guitar playing and various metal bands, particularly this video, "How to play guitar like Lil' Wayne", which earned a teenage Steve a ticket to the big time, showcasing not only his ability to poke fun at shitty guitar playing, but also his own considerable guitar playing skills.

Let's be clear here, a lot of people REALLY FUCKING HATE Steve Terreberry. For the most part, a lot of people find his wacky/zany persona incredibly annoying, and Steve has been battling a small army of trolls and haters since the very beginning. Steve has made light of this in some of his videos, which only made them angrier:

But every content creator has detractors, and Steve has been doing his thing for 9 years now. But in the last couple of years, the wheels have started to come off. Incidents include:

- The revelation that he lives with his mum (and is probably a virgin).
- Getting offered the chance to tour the US with British metal band Dragonforce (who are a BIG DEAL in the shred guitar community), only to change his mind after he started having anxiety attacks, tanking any chance of the mainstream music industry taking him seriously ever again
- Releasing his own music to a notably tepid reception
- A "beef" with American guitar Youtuber Jared Dines that didn't look entirely manufactured. Whilst both of them have collaborated and make light of their "feud", you feel that there's something genuine to it, especially from Dines, who seems jealous that Steve is more financially successful and a better guitar player than him. He also clearly finds Steve very irritating. Jared Dines is also having his own slow-motion mental breakdown as he clearly hates being a Youtuber and wants to be a more respected musician and not make "10 dumb things drummers say" videos any more.
- A string of videos where he powerlevels about his own anxiety and depression in a disturbingly Boogie-esque way (he was also involved in the BetterHelp scandal).

Most recently, and what prompted me to include him here ahead of Jared Dines, was his purchase of a massive new mansion with his Youtube money. He showcased it in a very Cribs-like video a week ago:

Stevie T's appeal has always been his dorky, homespun charm. He was some guitar player in his bedroom who was making fun of Lil' Wayne and Nik Jonas and doing silly music videos about happy Black Metal. Swinging his dick around like that is likely to really damage his brand in the long term. Flexing on your fans like that is seldom a good idea, especially in the heavy metal music community where "selling out" is considered the most heinous of crimes. His physical and mental health prevent him from becoming a touring musician, and the response to his original, serious music has been pretty lukewarm, so it's hard to see where he'll make much money outside Youtube despite his incredible ability on his instrument. Much like the iDubbbz Onlyfans trashfire, I don't think he realises how much this has damaged his relationship with his audience. His "one of us" charm has gone, his mental state is deteriorating, he has shown off a gigantic mansion that looks like a massive Ozymandias style hostage to fortune and a massive act of hubris. I give him a year before everything falls apart, then I'll do a proper OP on him.

Other candidates include:

Deadwing Dork - powerlevels WAY too much for someone entering into the commentary community. Plagarist.
Larry Bundy Jr - bizarrely loyal to Channel Awesome, loves inserting himself into drama. One mistake and he has a lot of people who would happily see him fail and help him do so.
NightMind - Originally made really interesting videos on ARGs and horror webseries, his ego is getting rapidly out of control and he has started getting into slapfights with other creators

Who is your candidate? Who else is circling the drain, and why?
He is worse than a cow. He exploits children for profit. Posts adult content to children, pries open their parents checkbooks, then hides when called on it.
He clearly violates the YT TOS, violates COPA, and has a marketing agency 'meat shield' for him with their typical lies and deflections.

Let me emphasize: He Exploits Children for Money. On a guitar channel.
Sick.

Lockstin and Gnoggin.

90% of this guy's channel is Pokemon clickbait with the formula of:
  1. Bait in 12 year olds and manchildren with 'THE TRUTH ABOUT *INSERT POKEMON HERE*"
  2. Asking "What are the mysterious origins of *INSERT POKEMON HERE*?"
  3. Then the majority of the video is him reading the wikipedia article on whatever animal, plant, folklore, or rectal suppository the pokemon is based off of.
Not particularly notable beyond that, or so I thought. I was watching one of those flavor of the month 'iceberg meme explained' videos as background noise and got to a part wherein the video references Lockstin's video about how the Angry Birds Movie (of all things) is "Right Wing Propaganda".

"Red knocking him down may be a reference to the holocaust."

A little more digging shows that he (and his wife) uhh, "share" Pokemon hentai with each other.

Dude is probably already a cow, but I'm not competent enough to write a thread on him and he probably isn't too interesting to most people.