Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also remember in his last YouTube poops he had this annoying running gag which was "Can you unsubscribe???" ear rape. I think he really hated his audience at the time and that's when he made his shift in content to what it is now, but even then he does have these occasional bouts of sperging like that video. There's also this shit video I remember where he sucks off Anthony Fantano's now dead meme channel and whines about Behind the Meme and how he's "ruining the memescape" (lmao):

Don't get me wrong, BTM is shit, but this video was still so autistic. I haven't seen any episodes of the podcast he's on but I wonder if he's ever said anything dumb on there. I really hope EmpLemon doesn't become a cow, since I've watched him since he started out doing YTP's and enjoy some of his newer videos, but moments like these make me worried.
As far as I know, the context behind his "can you unsubscribe?" ones was because he's tired of people requesting him for Pixar YTPs and he would prefer to do what he wanted and liked especially that at the time he reiterated so many times that YouTube wasn't his job.

The Behind the Meme video was meh but personally I can see where he was coming from. The main issue was that Behind The Meme was explaining about YTPs terribly and incorrectly which would led to misinformation and it didn't help that BTM was popular among normalfags. EmpLemon's video portion about normalfags and those into meme culture was still wince though.

Still, I don't think you should be concerned about him going into lolcowdom for the following reasons:

1. He actually took feedback he got from his BehindTheMeme video and improved according to his "Why should you like dislikes" video.

2. He moved on to making pretty alright video documentaries with a slice of YTP into it.

3. He disliked the shit going on for BTM and even told people to leave him alone in the aftermath of BTM doing the stupid "suicide" videos.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
While we're on the topic of Legal Eagle, allow me to introduce his pet-project cringe factory breeding ground, Nebula:

It seems to be a YouTube competitor destined to be crushed under their heel designed to promote up and coming talent... and by that we mean cringe peddlers. The other OG torch bearers are Sarah Z, a low rent Jenny Nicholson who is somehow even more cringy to listen to, because at least Jenny Nicholson has some interests that aren't intersectional, like theme park history, but Sarah Z is all politics all the time, and Tier Zoo, the odd one out because not only is he way less political than his peers, his stuff is zoology presented in meta game lingo, which you'd think would scare the others away 'cause pro gamers aren't known for their political correctness. Its lineup includes current cows such as Philosophy Tube, hbomberguy, Lindsey Ellis, and Extra Credits, and a couple of people also kinda teetering on the edge of cowdom, like Hello Future Me (A guy who jerks off to Avatar the Last Airbender instead of making actual videos), Patrick H Willems (soy incarnate), and Terrible Writing Advice (ran out of ideas a long time ago and now everything's super passive aggressive and dipping dangerously close to soy), and a lot of other people in the "I FCKING LOVE SCIENCE!" crowd. There's a few odd balls, the aforementioned Tier Zoo, Alt Shift X (who does quite good Game of Thrones content), Austin McConnell and Sam O'Nella Academy (the only two people on YouTube I've ever seen talk about history not in a smug SJW sort of way), and Razbuten (a pretty milquetoast gaming guy).

If Nebula collapses in an incredible fireball like Channel Awesome did I wanna be the one to call it.
Honestly out of all the people on the list that I know of that are good is Tier Zoo since he presents Zoology in a way that just makes you want to look into it more and has probably lots of people interested in the subject. The other is Terrible Writing Advice as while there are some times he could be cringy (I found his villains video to be weak along with his ad sketches) he is very self aware of his place on youtube (hell he critiques himself at times) and is actually funny along with making interesting points.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While we're on the topic of Legal Eagle, allow me to introduce his pet-project cringe factory breeding ground, Nebula:

It seems to be a YouTube competitor destined to be crushed under their heel designed to promote up and coming talent... and by that we mean cringe peddlers. The other OG torch bearers are Sarah Z, a low rent Jenny Nicholson who is somehow even more cringy to listen to, because at least Jenny Nicholson has some interests that aren't intersectional, like theme park history, but Sarah Z is all politics all the time, and Tier Zoo, the odd one out because not only is he way less political than his peers, his stuff is zoology presented in meta game lingo, which you'd think would scare the others away 'cause pro gamers aren't known for their political correctness. Its lineup includes current cows such as Philosophy Tube, hbomberguy, Lindsey Ellis, and Extra Credits, and a couple of people also kinda teetering on the edge of cowdom, like Hello Future Me (A guy who jerks off to Avatar the Last Airbender instead of making actual videos), Patrick H Willems (soy incarnate), and Terrible Writing Advice (ran out of ideas a long time ago and now everything's super passive aggressive and dipping dangerously close to soy), and a lot of other people in the "I FCKING LOVE SCIENCE!" crowd. There's a few odd balls, the aforementioned Tier Zoo, Alt Shift X (who does quite good Game of Thrones content), Austin McConnell and Sam O'Nella Academy (the only two people on YouTube I've ever seen talk about history not in a smug SJW sort of way), and Razbuten (a pretty milquetoast gaming guy).

If Nebula collapses in an incredible fireball like Channel Awesome did I wanna be the one to call it.
I already shared what I know about Nebula a while ago on Lindsay's thread but I am going to share it again for those that rated it informative.

Nebula is a platform affiliated with CuriosityStream, a documentary and non-fiction streaming service that you might have seen shilled by these YouTubers and "created by the guy behind the Discovery Channel". It pretty much comes as a bundle for English-speaking countries and its focus is to be a reliable source of revenue and exposure to the affiliated with the not so trustworthy monetization program on YouTube.
The gimmick is that, on paper, it is owned by the creators in it. As such it is pretty much the official and well-funded version of leftube.tv with some minor additions that have very little to do with politics or even edutainment like boyinaband.
They pick and choose YouTubers. It helps to have an insider but is no guarantee.
There are no platform exclusives so it really is just an additional way to earn revenue for the same job.
It really just exists to confirm the wankers in it (its fucking site included the caption "streaming for smart people") and give them the fake endorsement by association that they are comparable to doc-makers while at the same time giving their audiences the idea that they are also smarter for being so.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
MisAnthro Pony is an Enter-adjacent brony/furry/sperg who does 2-3 hour tirades on star wars and steven universe and goes off on tangents a-logging the creators he doesnt like on a personal level, like Doug Walker. he got banned off twitter for threatening other reviewers which he says was actually them banning him for "hating pedos". now he is angry he got covid and had a tardrage about being stuck inside while people are impersonating him on twitter
tardrage.jpg

archives

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Honestly out of all the people on the list that I know of that are good is Tier Zoo since he presents Zoology in a way that just makes you want to look into it more and has probably lots of people interested in the subject.
Tierzoo's entire joke is "real life like video game". This is a 'meme' that's been pushed into the ground by redditors for years with subs like r/outside and it's only a matter of time until the joke becomes tired for him. What will tierzoo do after that?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Tierzoo's entire joke is "real life like video game". This is a 'meme' that's been pushed into the ground by redditors for years with subs like r/outside and it's only a matter of time until the joke becomes tired for him. What will tierzoo do after that?
I mean I just said that I enjoy TierZoo’s content and thinks it’s good as an entry point to get people into Zoology, I really don’t give a shit about discussing his future career path.

MisAnthro Pony is an Enter-adjacent brony/furry/sperg who does 2-3 hour tirades on star wars and steven universe and goes off on tangents a-logging the creators he doesnt like on a personal level, like Doug Walker. he got banned off twitter for threatening other reviewers which he says was actually them banning him for "hating pedos". now he is angry he got covid and had a tardrage about being stuck inside while people are impersonating him on twitter
View attachment 2054805

archives
View attachment 2054812
View attachment 2054796
Didn’t this guy go on a long tirade about how Doug Walker is a pedo because he made a joke about the FBI wanting to arrest him for finding Sailor Moon hot?

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t this guy go on a long tirade about how Doug Walker is a pedo because he made a joke about the FBI wanting to arrest him for finding Sailor Moon hot?
he is mental. only reason he doesnt have a thread is because of his small audience and that he didn't use to publish his anger at everyone. but now he is becoming more unhinged and uploading personal stuff i wouldn't put it past him to become an Enter/jerry peet tier cartooncow.

Chettuce

Quiet Life Enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net

Twitch Streamer Nick Mercs openly bragged about FALSE flagging a already crippled youtube channel Eight Thoughts. Eight Thoughts is a OG youtuber that now has a rare form of cancer, making it hard for him to get a real job, so youtube is his mainstream of income. This video shows why Nick Mercs flagged Eight Thoughts, and its not justified at all.

P.S how do I show the thumbnail of the video.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Twitch Streamer Nick Mercs openly bragged about FALSE flagging a already crippled youtube channel Eight Thoughts. Eight Thoughts is a OG youtuber that now has a rare form of cancer, making it hard for him to get a real job, so youtube is his mainstream of income. This video shows why Nick Mercs flagged Eight Thoughts, and its not justified at all.

P.S how do I show the thumbnail of the video.
Insert as a media.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
pixelade, like seriously cant stand his faggoty soy infused voice, and reason tried to start some some shit with a fellow simstuber plumbella, because his boss at ea was mad because get this she took a jab at uks version of donald trump over muh cyber bullying.

Chocolate Wombat

Brothers, sisters, don't bundirra.
kiwifarms.net
I think Legal Eagle is a really good candidate. He's cultivated this really slick persona but it turns out he barely practiced law before getting on Youtube. He gets roasted by Robert Barnes and Viva Frei a lot.

Viva Frei predicting that Legal Eagle's FOIA suit will fail:

Viva Frei and Robert Barnes roasting Legal Eagle after his FOIA suit fails:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
It's possible, but he most likely knew from the beginning that the lolsuit was going no where. Again, it's all just part of the grift.

There are far funnier and more deranged lawyers screaming on social media than him
Can you name a few?

Grand_Ole_Ostritch

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it's been said but Cody from Some More News used to work for Cracked and had good content. When they fell apart and he quickly descended into the "Trump bad" shtick and became cringe in a matter of months. I still watched it because he had some fun bits and talked about smaller stories but it's so unwatchable now I wince just looking at the thumbnails.

View attachment 2022020
He was the least funny writer at Cracked and has only gotten worse.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I would say Memology 101 but I don’t think he would be thread worthy but he has been coming across as a cow lately for his constant recent videos where he acts like an anti-vaxxer and generalizing other viewpoints that are not his by acting like one bad actor represents everyone especially with his clear pandering to one side of politics while acting like he is impartial.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
I would say Memology 101 but I don’t think he would be thread worthy but he has been coming across as a cow lately for his constant recent videos where he acts like an anti-vaxxer and generalizing other viewpoints that are not his by acting like one bad actor represents everyone especially with his clear pandering to one side of politics while acting like he is impartial.
He actually has an account here, and he's gotten into a few slapfights.