Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Wait, isn't he just a guy, who makes short videos about internet slapfights? If he went full political, then you may be more right than you think. Also, he is still defending Gunt.
He has gone political like there was literally a video where he basically all but bitched about Morgan Freeman telling people to get the vaccine along with being an anti-masker. He also has been covering Biden a lot lately as well. The reason I think he's teetering on the edge of being a cow is because he acts like he is impartial despite the fact he never really covered the President's shenanigans until Biden got in office.

But I'm surprised he is defending Gunt, I never heard him doing that until now.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I'm surprised he is defending Gunt, I never heard him doing that until now.
Lol, he was doing that back in early 2019, Gunt briefly used his channel for his Killstreams, then Memology thrown out one of his moderators for some altercation with Gunt and he came here to spill the beans. Some time later Memology came to the Gunt's thread himself and sperged left and right, because people dared to call him a spic.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He actually has an account here, and he's gotten into a few slapfights.
I just read that and holy shit this guy is a sped. I knew he had an account since I saw him in Boogie's thread during the Better Help drama but the fact he flexes his youtube money is fucking pathetic.

Also he made a video with his accent and apparently his name is Antonio Chavez since if you check out his YouTube channel you see his original username in the link

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
I just read that and holy shit this guy is a sped. I knew he had an account since I saw him in Boogie's thread during the Better Help drama but the fact he flexes his youtube money is fucking pathetic.

Also he made a video with his accent and apparently his name is Antonio Chavez since if you check out his YouTube channel you see his original username in the link

As for the mentioned Ralph defending, there's this:
1617803440719.png

1617803448678.png

737 MAX Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
The Vinesauce nontroversy has shown there are a few youtubers who've shown signs, but I don't think they're quite there yet, I'll list them from most likely to least likely:

8 Bit Brody: the definition of a clout chaser, his entire channel is centered around either kicking people with bigger followings than him while they're down or latching onto more popular youtubers in the hopes they give him a pity shout out. I'd make a thread on him, but I don't think there's enough on him to warrant and I don't want to give him undeserved attention.

Red Bard: being a female anime youtuber, it was only a matter of time before Bard found her way into some drama. Not threadworthy yet IMO, but she's proven capable of digging herself into pretty sizeable holes.

Shammy: What do you get when you cross a fag with the video length of Joseph Anderson, the upload schedule of E;R and replace all the humor with constant snark? You get Shammy! Honestly, I feel like the only thing keeping him from cowdom is the simple fact of the matter is that he doesn't upload that much.

MandaloreGaming: Basically Diet Coke Sseth, Mandy was the one youtuber i thought capable of resisting the slide of lolcowdom. However, his flaw isn't his content, it's (arguably) his choice of friends. I can only hope that this little saga taught him to never trust Internet Friends.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
Shammy: What do you get when you cross a fag with the video length of Joseph Anderson, the upload schedule of E;R and replace all the humor with constant snark? You get Shammy what you fucking deserve! Honestly, I feel like the only thing keeping him from cowdom is the simple fact of the matter is that he doesn't upload that much.
FTFY.

Also, I only know Mandalore, what happened with everyone else in this autistic saga?

Leading Economist 12

kiwifarms.net
The Minimal Mom on YouTube. After years of just giving tips on extreme minimalism, making kids live without toys, only owning one dish per family member, etc., now she is laughing about the dog they kept locked in their dark subzero Minnesota barn for 4 years, got rid of, and now the two puppies, they keep crammed together in a crate, in that same cold dark barn. Even her husband is in the video saying that after their "past failures" with dogs he is against getting the new puppies, but she cackles and says friends and family advising against it just makes her want to "double down". Her fans are decidedly gung-ho evangelical Christian. If you complain about the treatment of the puppies, they'll just throw anti-abortion rhetoric back.

1617819140088.png

No One of Note

kiwifarms.net
I'd have to double check, but I'm kind of surprised no one didn't include some of the Fandom Menace, EFAP people, of CG youtubers. I'm willing to bet one or two of them will crack within a year.
The EFAP crew isn't all that noteworthy and the ones that are just aren't interesting enough. Rags already has a thread, Dishonored Wolf quit all together, Jay Exci could be trooning out but not in a hilarious way, and MauLer himself just does long videos but he regularly interacts with noteworthy cows, or rather, their content/videos. Theres over 100+ episodes of EFAP so Its likely I missed some, but those are the ones that stoodout.

For the Fandom Menace, the community following Overlord DVD/Doomcock might be worth looking into, that guys channel is just Qanon for Star Wars fans.

Effluvial Ooze

kiwifarms.net
Tierzoo's entire joke is "real life like video game". This is a 'meme' that's been pushed into the ground by redditors for years with subs like r/outside and it's only a matter of time until the joke becomes tired for him. What will tierzoo do after that?
The guy has a bachelor's in microbiology and quit a decent job when his channel took off iirc from an interview on Castle superbeast. The entire joke of his videos got old years ago, but because of how stupid, easily digestible and simple the concept of his channel is, I doubt people will stop watching.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
The guy has a bachelor's in microbiology and quit a decent job when his channel took off iirc from an interview on Castle superbeast. The entire joke of his videos got old years ago, but because of how stupid, easily digestible and simple the concept of his channel is, I doubt people will stop watching.
Every youtuber eventually loses touch with their audience or their audience simply moves on, it's just a matter of how long it takes.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here is another one of my picks, even though I'm not so sure. TatsTopVideos - very old YT channel doing "top videogames/creepypastas" videos. Not so bad by itself, right? Well... Firstly, a person behind it is from UK, which is already a good sign, but the second one is worse - several years ago he trooned out. After this every video with his footage from any game with character creation had that violet-haired goth chick and as you may have guessed this is how he is trying to look today. I may be wrong, but something tells me that this obsession is not going to end well and if these forum taught me anything it's that trannies ruin everything.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here is another one of my picks, even though I'm not so sure. TatsTopVideos - very old YT channel doing "top videogames/creepypastas" videos. Not so bad by itself, right? Well... Firstly, a person behind it is from UK, which is already a good sign, but the second one is worse - several years ago he trooned out. After this every video with his footage from any game with character creation had that violet-haired goth chick and as you may have guessed this is how he is trying to look today. I may be wrong, but something tells me that this obsession is not going to end well and if these forum taught me anything it's that trannies ruin everything.
I mean he was already autistic in his heyday where he considered garbage creepypastas to be scary and literally had fucking Cupcakes (an edgy MLP fanfic) among them with a MLP sketch as a companion piece.

Username Cannot Be Blank

Lost a chromosome in the Spanish-American War
kiwifarms.net
his constant recent videos where he acts like an anti-vaxxer
I find those doubly hilarious because he was sperging on his (old) twitter account back when the pandemic started about people not taking the coronavirus seriously; hell, I think he uploaded a few videos in that vein at the time like one of some generic Fox News host being schooled by a doctor on covid stats or some shit.
That said it would be hard to prove these claims since he's had like four different twitter accounts since last year, but if he's not a grifter he's definitely a hypocrite.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I find those doubly hilarious because he was sperging on his (old) twitter account back when the pandemic started about people not taking the coronavirus seriously; hell, I think he uploaded a few videos in that vein at the time like one of some generic Fox News host being schooled by a doctor on covid stats or some shit.
That said it would be hard to prove these claims since he's had like four different twitter accounts since last year, but if he's not a grifter he's definitely a hypocrite.
He is definitely a hypocrite since he flexed on how much Youtube money he has made to people on the Farms for criticizing him while making videos making fun of e-celebs who flex their wealth.