Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Dead Memes

Where were you when Chris Chan fell?
kiwifarms.net

I always knew he was a man child but blaming brexit for your plastic toy blocks getting dealayed is an almost unheard of level of political pettines.

But yea, I think you're right, at the time being he's a pretty standard washed up nobody e-celeb in immediate danger of fading into obscurity chasing political trends, and isn't exceptional enough for a thread . Hopefully the unlikely happens and his generspecial wife pulls him into the abyss of tumblresque lunacy.

Last edited:

Peach Pit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say Nuxtaku who is a cringy anime youtuber who makes these annoying videos made for young children where he has this incredibly annoying voice that makes you want to rip your ears out. He also has stolen artwork without credit for the thumbnails for his videos and allegedly his persona was a trace over of someone else's Sans fanart. He comes across simultaneously both as an annoying retard and a pretentious douche.
his twitch thot rap was making the rounds on twitter the other day, and it was one of the most grating things I've ever heard. he should focus on content that doesn't spotlight his voice.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
his twitch thot rap was making the rounds on twitter the other day, and it was one of the most grating things I've ever heard. he should focus on content that doesn't spotlight his voice.
That just means he should quit Youtube since always likes to highlight his annoying voice.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah especially his anti-vax videos or how before the election he kept going on about how he was totally not right wing and impartial despite his pandering to rightwingers.

The thing is that with the text he writes he goes conspiracy mode at times like a lunatic especially with his recent video where he went full QTard

That's not being a Qtard, that's just pointing out how all those "elites using baby blood to remain forever young" theories are now a possible reality.

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
I'd go with LGR and Sarah Wilson(PUR) having a co-thread. LGR for crazy on-off beards and coming DANGEROUSLY close to going full bore psycho with Sarah Wilson. He still tweets at Sarah who wouldn't sleep with his ass if her life depended on it. He's also gone off the rails lately with the MIDI stuff and so much garbage on blerbs. His only real saving grace is low drama.

Pushing Up Roses, Sarah Wilson, is a fairly major cow though in comparison. She's got a whole incredible history of mental illness. Really one of the creepier women online, up there with Lupa and Marzgurl among others.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
I say this with a heavy heart, but I think Karl Kasarda of InrangeTV might be going off the deep end. He's very conscious of OpSec and IT, so we probably won't see any juicy dox, but his content's been getting increasingly political for my tastes. His January 2021 Q&A had a suprise guest made suspicious by the mask and the choker:

Fucking hell, Karl.
Quoting this post from ages ago because I finally found what I had on the troon guest. Couldn't find my posts but found the screen shots I took. Posts will be archived out there somewhere if I posted them.
man.pngmascaralarp.png

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I'd go with LGR and Sarah Wilson(PUR) having a co-thread. LGR for crazy on-off beards and coming DANGEROUSLY close to going full bore psycho with Sarah Wilson. He still tweets at Sarah who wouldn't sleep with his ass if her life depended on it. He's also gone off the rails lately with the MIDI stuff and so much garbage on blerbs. His only real saving grace is low drama.

Pushing Up Roses, Sarah Wilson, is a fairly major cow though in comparison. She's got a whole incredible history of mental illness. Really one of the creepier women online, up there with Lupa and Marzgurl among others.
I used to really like LGR, but stopped watching him cuz algorithm, but watched a couple of his videos recently and not a lot seems different.

I'd be interested in knowing more.

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
I used to really like LGR, but stopped watching him cuz algorithm, but watched a couple of his videos recently and not a lot seems different.

I'd be interested in knowing more.
His actual LGR videos are getting rarer and rarer and he's using another channel called LGR Blerbs to do more and more. They are really a lot worse, in general. I loved/love his Tech tales series and Thrifting ones, and other LGR stuff. But blerbs plain sucks. He'll spend an hour setting up MIDI and play it for like 15 minutes. You kinda had to be a patreon and watch him and PUR's paywalled content to really see them trying to do videos. It was awkward and you could clearly tell she was playing him like a fiddle.

Like I said, he's just getting on the verge, kinda like clownfish/thequartering have gotten. That 'jumping the shark now' area.

There's this channel called iiluminaughtii that does relatively average content about Multi-Level-Marketing scams and other instances of corporate corruption, but she has also touched on Autism Speaks and PETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lskdAnvDNVw&t=211s

She has always given off the air of snooty superiority that most creators of her type tend to give off, but lately there has been some infighting with her peers and accusations of manipulation, along with performing poor research (A youtuber? Doing bad research? The thought of it!) being levied against her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcT-UBngsKw&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeFFEoLVWI8&t=18s

She also has a second channel that seems to be less edited and kind off shows off her winning attitude a little bit more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGKqtyg4iLE
I watched her for a while, I should have noticed she does shit research and tries so hard to sound righteous. I think a good example would be a video about that one beauty person Kat Von D. So many of the points in that video were just huge reaches. It's an older video but I think it shows some of her cow traits.
Like the point that one of Kat Von D's boyfriends has a swastika tattooed on his neck.
v.png
Except that's a Buddhist swastika. She brings it up, then gives a little bit of history on it then basically says "The symbol was used by Nazis, so people will associate it with Nazis! Just don't use the symbol anymore!"
il.png
She also brings up a lipstick being named Selektion. The German word for selection, but because Nazis used it it's wrong.

There's other solid points she made that Kat Von D is bad, but these ones are just reaching and spreading misinformation. Also she sounds like the youtuber Cecil Mcfly, but I think that's just a coincidence.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
I watched her for a while, I should have noticed she does shit research and tries so hard to sound righteous. I think a good example would be a video about that one beauty person Kat Von D. So many of the points in that video were just huge reaches. It's an older video but I think it shows some of her cow traits.
Like the point that one of Kat Von D's boyfriends has a swastika tattooed on his neck.
View attachment 2084739
Except that's a Buddhist swastika. She brings it up, then gives a little bit of history on it then basically says "The symbol was used by Nazis, so people will associate it with Nazis! Just don't use the symbol anymore!"
View attachment 2084760
She's the kind of person to get mad at 'cultural appropriation' but when the nazis stole a symbol and it became associated with them, every Buddhist should give that up. Most of whom are not from the west and barely care about the people sperging about a war that ended over 70 years ago, and many of whom are currently being oppressed by a government that a majority of the west actively supports. (China). But of course we can ignore that.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did you expect from a person with an animated cartoon avatar? Also, that swastika has David's star inside it.

EDIT: Also, I am sure if I turn all the crosses in church upside down, it's congregation won't beat the shit out of me and just say "eh, it's still a cross". I am sure, if I turn all the US flags upside down at some US army base, soldiers aren't gonna beat the shit out of me and just say "ah, I still can recognize it". I am sure if authors father would've fucked her mother in mouth instead of vagina, she would be born anyway.

Last edited:

Scarlett Johansson

I'm now available on Blu Ray disc and 4K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy's a massive douche. Used to just make decent at best videos covering some big cases in law and then during the BLM disaster started to convert his channel to hop on the virtue signalling gravy train. I guess it hasn't derailed yet. Maybe he'll eventually do something dumb enough to get cancelled?
Is he homosexual?

shameful existence

Hellenic imperfection of form
kiwifarms.net
I watched her for a while, I should have noticed she does shit research and tries so hard to sound righteous. I think a good example would be a video about that one beauty person Kat Von D. So many of the points in that video were just huge reaches.
Not a fan of any of these people, but the video seems to be more of a critics say summary of controversies that cancelled Kat von D, the vast majority of which were objectively stupid, supported by a poor understanding of everything outside of makeup. It's not that she's only getting it wrong now, while documenting it.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
I would say Nuxtaku who is a cringy anime youtuber who makes these annoying videos made for young children where he has this incredibly annoying voice that makes you want to rip your ears out. He also has stolen artwork without credit for the thumbnails for his videos and allegedly his persona was a trace over of someone else's Sans fanart. He comes across simultaneously both as an annoying retard and a pretentious douche.
Nuxtaku is a frustrating character since he can't let go of his smug persona at all, but at the moment he's far too self-aware to become an actual lolcow. Whenever he gets caught up in some sort of controversy he always finds a way to slip out from under it. Dude seems to legit have the ability to read a room and knows how to pander to his fanbase to keep them loyal.

I think his time will come when he just gets too old to keep the persona up. He'll have to start making less energetic content at some point, which I don't think will come easily to him at all. Its possible he'll be able to sense that his time is up and more or less retire, but I doubt it.

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t watched LGR for awhile now because all the MIDI stuff he’s been focused on hasn’t really interested me. Used to love his Tech Tales, Thrifting and game reviews but those seem to be a rarity now.
Maybe it's because I'm not into MIDI stuff, but I've lost interest in LGR as well. That said, he's been going for over 10 years now and there's probably only so much he can do with vintage computer and retrogaming show-and-tells.

he’s still simping/acting like a thirsty loser over PUR though? That’s sad
I wouldn't have picked Clint as being a thirsty dude. Probably wouldn't have even known that were it not for this thread.

Still not sure if a stale channel and a bit of simping is enough to make someone a cow, though. TBH I could see The 8-Bit Guy becoming a lolcow; he's a much bigger sperg than Clint.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised about Clint too. Whilst LGR isn't as interesting as it used to be (though if I was a MIDI sperg I'd probably enjoy his recent content more) I wouldn't have Clint down as a cow. In fact, I thought he was gay - when the E3 guest list got leaked, he was on it along with another man registered to the same address who shared his surname so I assumed it was a husband, but maybe it was his father or brother he took to E3 with him? Either way, not making such good videos and having a crush on another Youtuber do not a cow make by a very long way imo.

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
That's why I wouldn't put LGR in his own thread. His major problems have been from PUR who I'd make the primary cow. If he's gay he sure seemed thirsty for her for a long time. Lots of weird flirty let's plays and he went and visited her in Chicago a few years back. He seems more of the hapless nerd incel type to me. If he's actually married to a dude I would think there'd be more exposure. Another one is Chris Stuckman when he came out pansexual.

I'm looking at some that are flying high now like The Critical Drinker and wondering when they'll eventually crash and burn. James Rolfe's high was many years ago and he still has fans, but also does lolz worthy acts.

Fuck it, I agree with those that say 'All Youtubers' really. When it comes down to it, Simon Whistler and all of them will eventually flame out and burn. Not all of them leave a Spoony or Wings spectacular trail. PUR also has that TGWTG legacy which instantly makes her a cow.