Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Hello Gordon

No BBC equals anger
FouseyTube most definitely

DJ Akademiks, I can't stand this goofy nigga. Dude looks like he was bullied all his life and now that he has some power he just abuses it lol.

Deadwing Dork is so obnoxious, it's hard to watch his stream without clicking out, plus he's Canadian.

FPS Kyle and Woody since they still keep bullying Wings for money on their podcast. Wings is retarded and a inbred but it just seems like powerleveling at this point.

Youtube churns out a lot of potential lolcows.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
-ReverendBurn. (https://www.youtube.com/user/ReverendBurn) He's around five or six hundred pounds and was known for his early 2010's COD rants. It's been over a decade and his body's only gotten more grotesque. Most of his videos now are about eating garbage foods or shoving garbage foods in between his man titties. His channel is essentially Boogie if he was actually funny.

View attachment 1736122
Oh man, I used to watch his shit when I was younger. He's been around for a while, and his entire persona is man tits and twinkies.

Funny guy though.

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
There's a girl in the ASMR "community" called Karuna Satori ASMR

she's a big weirdo and has legions of fans that go and brigade other "creators" that Karuna has issues with, She's very close to being a Lolcow.
Isn't she the one who did ''erotic ASMR'' back in the day? I can see why she has a lot of simps orbiting her.

NeilBreenLover69

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
The Young Turks, but specifically Cenk Uygur

It’s a well known fact that even the most non-political person like myself has noticed that Cenk has been acting out of line for forcing his “progressive” politics onto the most establishment politicians in Washington D.C.

Though, recently, it was this meltdown in particular that made me think that this guy is destroying his brand on purpose:

Even if this is unintentional.
Cenk and TYT have been lolcows for fucking years. Cenk himself has been over the edge for a long time.
Shame that the funnier version of this video is gone. Rip.
There's more than just the horsefucking, it's just that this is the funniest that I can remember.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Love that Steve Terreberry bottled the Dragonforce tour and blamed it on "anxiety and mental health issues", after he ripped the absolute shit out of Richard Benson, a deeply unwell (physically and mentally) guitar player from Italy, claimed not to know Benson was ill when he made the orignal video, then doubled down and did more content on him. Absolute shithouse.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
Larry Bundy Jr. recently lost a ton of weight and seems likeable. He totally flirts with Octavius Kitten without being creepy or anything on Digitizer, too, which made me giggle. The man’s got game.
He's shit out of luck, Octavius Kitten is shacked up well and truly with Nostalgia Nerd as far as I know. I like Larry though, but at the same time he pops up in some random ass places on YouTube and always has opinions on shit he knows fuck all about.

Dan Bell (guy who did/does abandoned exploration, dead malls, etc.) has been embarrassing himself acting like a thin-skinned little bitch on Twitter for years. He has repeatedly lashed out at his fans for not kissing his ass enough. I stopped following him entirely after he did the same shit one time too many but I’m sure he’s still up to his manchild antics.
I don't know him but I remember one time watching a UK urban exploration channel and they were constantly lying / being idiots. Stuff like "this place has been abandoned for 20 years" when you could literally see 5-10 year old advertisements on the walls. Getting into an old building and finding the child care centre and not recognising a mural 80's Iron Man and saying it's from the 50's.

Maybe there is somewhere calling out these UE channels as many seem to be either ghost hunting tier fake or zoomers with no context to what they're discovering.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
The Young Turks, but specifically Cenk Uygur

It’s a well known fact that even the most non-political person like myself has noticed that Cenk has been acting out of line for forcing his “progressive” politics onto the most establishment politicians in Washington D.C.

Though, recently, it was this meltdown in particular that made me think that this guy is destroying his brand on purpose:

Even if this is unintentional.
He's always been a fat cow.

Dysnomia

Frustrated Incorporated
He's shit out of luck, Octavius Kitten is shacked up well and truly with Nostalgia Nerd as far as I know. I like Larry though, but at the same time he pops up in some random ass places on YouTube and always has opinions on shit he knows fuck all about.

You mean in comment sections? I've seen him in random ones. Maybe he just binges a lot of Youtube then comments like everybody else.

ZombiefiedFerret

Itchy. Tasty.
then another one with more info about Rocco manipulating some girl into sleeping with him here.
Wow, such a lolcow! lmao
Like, there's a 4chan thread from a couple of years ago with discussion and a screenshot from his girlfriend, Ashley V.'s, blog about how Rocco flew some random fan out to San Diego to meet him for sex while they were in a relationship, he lied about it for ages, and didn't care about hurting her.

The thing is, he just... got away with it.
Nice.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
This was a couple of years ago, so maybe that was before they shacked up. Good for them, I hope they're happy and work well together. Though that's something to keep an eye on, I remember Octavius offhand mentioning she thinks she's genderfluid and identifies more with being male (oooooooooooh baby) and came off as someone who never got out of her emo teenager mindset. Nostalgia Nerd already has a kid with someone else, too, I think. If I could invest in Youtuber drama, I'd throw a speculative hundo in that ring.

You mean in comment sections? I've seen him in random ones. Maybe he just binges a lot of Youtube then comments like everybody else.
Larry's kinda well known for popping into comments all over the place. He probably even lurks here.

MamaMax. He's always had a cringy, edgy theme and tone to his vids, but the more recent ones where he's LARPing as a badass Hotline Miami style vigilante pedophile killer are fucking laughable. Specially the 45 min one which is mostly ultraedgy "pedophile hunter" LARP.
I'm not against denouncing Pedos or Youtube's shitty rules either, but i'm getting a serious "MattsWhatItIs" feel from MamaMax. It doesn't even seem to be just pandering anymore
It's pretty depressing seeing him go from "edgy but doing a good thing" to "annoying edgelord". Another victim of the youtuber cycle.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
Wow, such a lolcow! lmao

Nice.

There's some unspoken context there about how Dick did basically the same sort of thing with someone, and his community looked the other way. The difference is, Dick actually has a big enough fanbase to get a thread and any kind of discussion outside of his subreddit and paypig zones, so the goss is able to leak out where he can't control it.

Rocco went way out of his way to hide all of that, and silence anyone who brought it up wherever he can control comments. He shadowbans commenters on his YouTube channels and subreddit, and nobody cares enough about Mega64 elsewhere to bring it up. Mega64's fanbase is a small, loyal group of SJW paypigs, so they've got a Lowtax pre-2020 situation going on where everyone looks the other way unless Rocco ever does something big enough that they can't ignore.

So that's your context for you, I don't know if you ever actually post in the Dick Masterson thread or not and can't find out because search isn't working at the moment, but I figured you'd be bright enough to understand that there's some context in a post comparing The Dick Show to Mega64.