Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
That's why I wouldn't put LGR in his own thread. His major problems have been from PUR who I'd make the primary cow. If he's gay he sure seemed thirsty for her for a long time. Lots of weird flirty let's plays and he went and visited her in Chicago a few years back. He seems more of the hapless nerd incel type to me. If he's actually married to a dude I would think there'd be more exposure. Another one is Chris Stuckman when he came out pansexual.

I'm looking at some that are flying high now like The Critical Drinker and wondering when they'll eventually crash and burn. James Rolfe's high was many years ago and he still has fans, but also does lolz worthy acts.

Fuck it, I agree with those that say 'All Youtubers' really. When it comes down to it, Simon Whistler and all of them will eventually flame out and burn. Not all of them leave a Spoony or Wings spectacular trail. PUR also has that TGWTG legacy which instantly makes her a cow.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
That's why I wouldn't put LGR in his own thread. His major problems have been from PUR who I'd make the primary cow. If he's gay he sure seemed thirsty for her for a long time. Lots of weird flirty let's plays and he went and visited her in Chicago a few years back. He seems more of the hapless nerd incel type to me. If he's actually married to a dude I would think there'd be more exposure. Another one is Chris Stuckman when he came out pansexual.

I'm looking at some that are flying high now like The Critical Drinker and wondering when they'll eventually crash and burn. James Rolfe's high was many years ago and he still has fans, but also does lolz worthy acts.

Fuck it, I agree with those that say 'All Youtubers' really. When it comes down to it, Simon Whistler and all of them will eventually flame out and burn. Not all of them leave a Spoony or Wings spectacular trail. PUR also has that TGWTG legacy which instantly makes her a cow.
are there any screenshots/videos of this behaviour? Ive watched LGR for a while and never came across any of this on his channel

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
are there any screenshots/videos of this behaviour? Ive watched LGR for a while and never came across any of this on his channel
I don't think there were any outside his Patreon and that was awhile back before I realized how supporting shitty people that way is bad. It was pretty weird. This was when she still doing games and they'd play 90s adventure games together. Unless anyone else has archives somewhere, it was all behind a paywall.

Edit: It might've been her Patreon. Embarrassingly I gave them both a few bucks for about 6 months.

Last edited:

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Still not sure if a stale channel and a bit of simping is enough to make someone a cow, though. TBH I could see The 8-Bit Guy becoming a lolcow; he's a much bigger sperg than Clint.
What's the 8-bit guy done? Haven't seen anything on YT that's more cowish than LGR or any of these retro computing guys.

Frung Wex

Everything I post is a lie
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I'm not into MIDI stuff, but I've lost interest in LGR as well. That said, he's been going for over 10 years now and there's probably only so much he can do with vintage computer and retrogaming show-and-tells.

I wouldn't have picked Clint as being a thirsty dude. Probably wouldn't have even known that were it not for this thread.

Still not sure if a stale channel and a bit of simping is enough to make someone a cow, though. TBH I could see The 8-Bit Guy becoming a lolcow; he's a much bigger sperg than Clint.
You're huffing paint- of everyone who makes a living doing youtube, the 8-bit guy is probably the most normal

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised about Clint too. Whilst LGR isn't as interesting as it used to be (though if I was a MIDI sperg I'd probably enjoy his recent content more) I wouldn't have Clint down as a cow. In fact, I thought he was gay - when the E3 guest list got leaked, he was on it along with another man registered to the same address who shared his surname so I assumed it was a husband, but maybe it was his father or brother he took to E3 with him? Either way, not making such good videos and having a crush on another Youtuber do not a cow make by a very long way imo.
That other guy is his Brother. He's in the video he made about e3. I do know he lives with his brother as well. In one of his NFS videos (I think that's the right one), he's hinted at one of his sibeling dying at a young age. I think his parents were ExPats too and he and his family lived outside the USA for a little bit while he was growing up. But clint mostly keeps his personal shit to himself.

I'm not sure if Clint is lolcow materia, but the 8-bit guy has promise. Broke some rare vintage computer shit he found at Computer Reset. He hired a tranny to write the music for his last two games. Doxes himself more than normal. Mac user. Electric Car user (even back in the 2000s). There's a shitposting thread on him in the Tech forums.

Last edited:

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
I forgot about 8-bit guy's tranny run. Norm Caruso the Gaming History also had one on, and it was some scary ass shit. He's basically retired at this point though, so nothing to talk about anymore. The thing about 8-bit is at least he's actually able to make games, program, support himself with a real job, and not overly e-beg. Edit: His wife does look like his twin sister though.

I'd say Techmoan might be one of the oldest to not go too retarded. Unless I'm missing something he's only mentioned a few health problems. And he'll interact with other semi-cows.

Adding Norm's creepiest video, tranny is scattered around. Check 34:18

Last edited:

No One of Note

kiwifarms.net
Vito Gesualdi (Youtube) (Twitter)
1618787672505.png

His channel consists of Star Wars/Marvel with a bit of consumerism sprinkled in. His videos tend to do poorly barring the more topical ones, his most popular and presumably his Magnum Opus is a Rise of Skywalker video sitting at 1.8 million views.

I'll post some highlights

Be a rich pedophile or not - (Archive)
Defending Cuties - (Archive)
Whining about Null and KF - (Archive)
Without a hint of self awareness - (Archive)
Vaping Belle Delphines bathwater - Youtube Link

I don't think where he is now will amount to much of anything, but he has shown himself to do stupid shit for attention, he might one day get his own thread off of that alone.

PCSXROMS

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2098895

His channel consists of Star Wars/Marvel with a bit of consumerism sprinkled in. His videos tend to do poorly barring the more topical ones, his most popular and presumably his Magnum Opus is a Rise of Skywalker video sitting at 1.8 million views.

I don't think where he is now will amount to much of anything, but he has shown himself to do stupid shit for attention, he might one day get his own thread off of that alone.
Didn't he also get a PS5 that somehow became infested with roaches?

sickrabbitman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2098895

Vito has been pretty transparently begging for a Kiwifarms thread like an attention whore so unless he does something absolutely retarded don't give him the satisfaction

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, are you trying to say that him being DSP detractor somehow saves him from being a cow? I hope, you aren't, otherwise I have really-really bad news for you (also, we can almost add Memespic to the pile).
Not saying that at all. There are many detractor lolcows out there. DSP'S autism vortex is massively strong.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
The thing about 8-bit is at least he's actually able to make games, program, support himself with a real job, and not overly e-beg. Edit: His wife does look like his twin sister though.
I think 8-Bit Guy is still a bit too "normal" to be a full lolcow. He's just a mildly autistic guy with a lot of weird interests (just check his dead channels, like the "Bullion Channel"), but he's had more than enough real life interactions with people before going into youtube to understand how the world works and that he needs to keep his image in mind before doing something stupid. Yeah, his very old content is cringe (very Texan, though) and I'm sure he has some idiotic takes on things stashed somewhere, but unless he starts doing political videos I'm not going to file him under lolcow just yet.

As for the tranny thing, at least the soundtracks were pretty decent from what I heard of them, and Dave didn't really do much besides give the musician a 3-minute spot in a video where they explained what they were doing without any flag-waving. Seriously, it was the longest I've seen a tranny in a video without mentioning they're trans, which was a breath of fresh air. All things considered, I don't think the field of "people who can compose and code soundtracks for 40+ year old hardware" is very wide at all. With how people in IT have been trooning out in droves recently, finding an affordable non-troon who sticks to development schedules might have been too difficult for Dave.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2098895

He's been melting down on Twitter a lot and acting like Dick Masterson and pedophile MrGirl by arguing anyone calling them creepy weirdos. You can see it in Dick and pedophile MrGirl's threads.

He's a massive attention whore and might be worth his own thread.

Last edited: