Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd go with LGR and Sarah Wilson(PUR) having a co-thread. LGR for crazy on-off beards and coming DANGEROUSLY close to going full bore psycho with Sarah Wilson. He still tweets at Sarah who wouldn't sleep with his ass if her life depended on it. He's also gone off the rails lately with the MIDI stuff and so much garbage on blerbs. His only real saving grace is low drama.

Pushing Up Roses, Sarah Wilson, is a fairly major cow though in comparison. She's got a whole incredible history of mental illness. Really one of the creepier women online, up there with Lupa and Marzgurl among others.
:story: LGR has always rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts becoming more and more of a cow over time.

I'd say Techmoan might be one of the oldest to not go too retarded. Unless I'm missing something he's only mentioned a few health problems. And he'll interact with other semi-cows.
Techmoan's too old school and afraid of stepping on any toes anywhere to ever fully cow out naturally. If he did, I'd figure it's due to some medication he's on. He's mentioned having type 1 diabetes, and his olfactory senses are shot (can't smell or taste anything at all).

He even mentioned in a reply to a comment on one video exactly why he doesn't do puppet videos anymore:

why-techmoan-doeesnt-do-puppets-anymore.jpg

JodieElfwick

kiwifarms.net
He's shit out of luck, Octavius Kitten is shacked up well and truly with Nostalgia Nerd as far as I know. I like Larry though, but at the same time he pops up in some random ass places on YouTube and always has opinions on shit he knows fuck all about.
Octavius is all flavours of crazy and she only seems to have been getting worse since getting with NN. Any psychosis, neurosis or clichéd mental health issue you can imagine any woman having, she's got them all. "Non-binary". Self harm. Depression. Anxiety. And yet she gets drunk on streams, which I don't recommend anyone with mental problems to do, regularly posts on twitter/insta that's she's too ill to do anything, yet she's at expos and chatting on stage like nothings wrong when it suits her. She's a bundle of contradictions. She staged a crying video after being told to stop misappropriating copyrighted property (Horace) and claimed she spent the night driving around Cambridge looking for a river to drown herself in. The result was profitable: her simp army donated money by the truck load, and before she hid her Patreon earnings she was up to $3000 a month. Yet she still pleads poverty and pretends she's some broken little creature. She's an actor, is what she is, and she understands that a girl like her has a better chance of appealing to the middle aged men in the retro gaming scene.
She enjoys the drama that she generatesz though. It gets her sympathy and sympathy from her fans translates into money.

Dufe

kiwifarms.net
I just started watching his videos, he seems like a nice enough guy who is interested in classic Americana. He has hung out with Boogie though, so he could fall off the wagon pretty easily.
The guy is one beard hair away from a soyfaec But yeah his videos are pretty neat.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Jason Blaha could potentially re-become a cow after years. there was a video which seemed to be him making fun of the muslim car attack in canada and now muslims hate him. he says it was a troll pretending to be him (but also says he doesnt care about the victims), doubles down and then threatens a muslim saying he is religiously required to "destroy" him.

View attachment 2270404
he already has his own thread, he sort've reached his cow peak a few years ago though, he's teetered over the edge of cowdom
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jason-blaha-juggernautfitnesstv.18316/

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jason Blaha could potentially re-become a cow after years. there was a video which seemed to be him making fun of the muslim car attack in canada and now muslims hate him. he says it was a troll pretending to be him (but also says he doesnt care about the victims), doubles down and then threatens a muslim saying he is religiously required to "destroy" him.

View attachment 2270404
He threatened other youtuber's family and then said he didn't + he is racist = 100% he did it

to the point where his life was ruined
What the fuck are you talking about? His life was ruined years ago by him only. Trolls were there to pick up the pieces.

but he got his shit together
He was just milked dry for a moment.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
LGR has always rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts becoming more and more of a cow over time.
The way he reaches for things just freaks me out, he just moves his hands fucking weird as shit, unmasculine, but not feminine either, like some sort of alien in a human body. Sus:
IMG_0424.jpg
(lgr not depicted, photo for reference only)

Likelyhood of going cow signs: lots of "gifts" from viewers, that route always seems to get awkward and causes drama. If he can stay off socials that would be great. Autism and soy beard are worrying though.

Korpon

Heresy. Impossible. Unspeakable. Heresy. Heresy.
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's gotta be the posterchild of some sort of media company trying to push their way into the gaming video money train way too late. The amount of funding he seems to have it way too high, and he's got too much professional branding.
I really don't see the appeal of the guy to be honest. He's just some boring, safe, liberal fag making background noise level vidya game content. He's either a rich upper middle class kid and maybe has experience making videos and such with friends in High School, or your theory, which I'm leaning more towards. Something about him just seems off, especially since he seems to have kinda came out of nowhere.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
I really don't see the appeal of the guy to be honest. He's just some boring, safe, liberal fag making background noise level vidya game content. He's either a rich upper middle class kid and maybe has experience making videos and such with friends in High School, or your theory, which I'm leaning more towards. Something about him just seems off, especially since he seems to have kinda came out of nowhere.
I think he got popular for his Pokémon Card shit and being associated with the Filthy Frank crew. No, wait, that’s Maxmoefosho. Fucking hell they’re the same.