Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Also she sounds like the youtuber Cecil Mcfly, but I think that's just a coincidence.
They look/act absolutely nothing alike, though: Blair (iilluminaughti) is fat and looks like a Jew almost like Cass Elliot, and Cecil's done front-facing videos in the past -- she has short hair and kind of gives off e-girl tomboy vibes. Also Blair's voice is deeper and fatter sounding, and Cecil has kind of a weird lisp.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I like what you say so I'm going to follow you" is somehow retarded? Are you?
- His videos are low-effort as fuck.
- But he clowns antifa and crt!
- He is a grifter.
- He sided with Gunt and thrown away one of his mods.
- He is a lolcow himself!

Are you a fan of Carl Benjamin by any chance, since he "clowns antifa and crt" too?

Dufe

kiwifarms.net
- His videos are low-effort as fuck.
- He is a grifter.
- He sided with Gunt and thrown away one of his mods.
- He is a lolcow himself!

Are you a fan of Carl Benjamin by any chance, since he "clowns antifa and crt" too?
Who? Are you just upset that I like someone you don't, Reddit? I dont care if it is low effort, Reddit. I dont care if you think a guy who raised thousands for Texans is a grifter, Reddit. I dont care if he sided with gunt once, Reddit.

He clowns antifa and crt. Go back to Reddit, Reddit.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's stay on topic kiwis.
Ok. I think, thread on lazy beaner is long overdue. Just look at this shit.

Finally. I won't be alone as my peers get cancelled via KiwiFarms. Welcome my friends! I guess.
View attachment 1958308

This thread is being publicly shared on Twitter, you know? The internet, it allows you to share anything. May be a new concept for you, so I understand.

Cope harder. View attachment 1958394

Is this your comeback?
I guess my work here is done. Boring and gay.
View attachment 1958422

He is a certified member of the gunt guard. Then, he got triggered when people criticized his videos in the Ethan Ralph thread.
View attachment 1958886

The best one:
View attachment 1958903

Pickle Dick

JULAY
kiwifarms.net
From the "YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes" thread:

I think I agree with @Serbian Peacekeepers that Jacksfilms (powername Jack Douglass) has slowly but surely been tiptoeing on the bar that is lolcowdom, and is in a "pre-breadtube" phase. He recently got mad because people were saying mean things about his wife, telling the haters to unsub, unfollow, and go back to their "incel forums". This is the type of cringy passive aggressive... things that he would've mocked years ago when he was more relevant.

That's not to mention all the generic left-wing stuff he spewed out this year, including calling boomers at the Capitol terrorists and posting a cringe response to Texas lifting their COVID restrictions.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net

I think I agree with @Serbian Peacekeepers that Jacksfilms (powername Jack Douglass) has slowly but surely been tiptoeing on the bar that is lolcowdom, and is in a "pre-breadtube" phase. He recently got mad because people were saying mean things about his wife, telling the haters to unsub, unfollow, and go back to their "incel forums". This is the type of cringy passive aggressive... things that he would've mocked years ago when he was more relevant.

That's not to mention all the generic left-wing stuff he spewed out this year, including calling boomers at the Capitol terrorists and posting a cringe response to Texas lifting their COVID restrictions.
His generic left wing stuff started id say on his yiay after the 2016 election , it was just depression jokes about trump winning and such , id say that was the start of his decline. Jacks probably closer to a cash crop right now than a cow , you cant milk him often but eventually he'll bear lots of fruit but after his recent outburst about his wife id expect shit like this to be more common.

Pickle Dick

JULAY
kiwifarms.net
His generic left wing stuff started id say on his yiay after the 2016 election , it was just depression jokes about trump winning and such , id say that was the start of his decline. Jacks probably closer to a cash crop right now than a cow , you cant milk him often but eventually he'll bear lots of fruit but after his recent outburst about his wife id expect shit like this to be more common.
I think Jack still remained enjoyable to watch even after the election. Orange Man Bad aside, I'd say he peaked around 2017-2018, with him being invited to the world premiere of The Emoji Movie after making jokes of it, winning a YouTuber award against admittedly undeserving talent, and him getting married to Erin (2toesup), who he was dating with for five years. He even passed two subscriber milestones during that time: 3 million in 2017, and 4 million just under a year after.

I sort of stopped watching him after 2019, except for his Christmas videos in 2020. His content just grew stale, barely posting anything that isn't YIAY anymore, and changing the avatar he used on his channel for a longtime to a more obnoxious, soulless silhouette. His political outbursts this year, combined with those tweets raging at people for being mean towards his poorly aging wife, kinda sealed his fate as far as I am concerned.

Dba0Lo3UwAAto4w.jpg
1625847845838.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeee diot

jeffrey epstein the railway cat
kiwifarms.net

John Patrick Douglass*
Remember when he made the American Superflag shirts, and he said something along the lines of "This shirt is not available for Nazis?"

All youtubers that add politics into their videos turn Lolcow. For now, he's just a generic wokeboy, though.

EDIT: I'm braindead.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Karlyn Borysenko
Few weeks ago she started banning/ blocking people for disagreeing that CRT is Anti-white. Just to name a few of her tweets and YouTube comment spergery.
REFUSES to talk to Tree of Logic because she is black.

Attachments

• Karlyn66.PNG
    Karlyn66.PNG
    36.5 KB · Views: 81
  • KArlyn65.PNG
    KArlyn65.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 65
  • karlyn64.PNG
    karlyn64.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 53
  • karlyn63.PNG
    karlyn63.PNG