Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• tree.PNG
    tree.PNG
    155.9 KB · Views: 93

Pickle Dick

YOU GET WHAT YOU F--KIN' DESERVE!
kiwifarms.net
ErinIsUnfunny.png
Oh... maybe this is why for that outburst
YouTuber Jack Douglass (jacksfilms) and his wife Erin Breslin discuss pop culture, tech, celebrity news, and more while answering viewers’ questions in this weekly comedy series.
Ho boy...

He doesn't even edit his own videos anymore:
DoesntEvenEditYIAYAnymore.png

Kevin Grumbles

kiwifarms.net
Karlyn Borysenko
Few weeks ago she started banning/ blocking people for disagreeing that CRT is Anti-white. Just to name a few of her tweets and YouTube comment spergery.
REFUSES to talk to Tree of Logic because she is black.
I can smell the cat piss just looking at her. She had a fairly amusing meltdown on Parler after her spat with with Sargon. She made the claim everyone was "turning it into Twitter" with all the "outrage" and went on a blocking spree after getting ratio'd hard by everyone telling her she was the only party having a public meltdown and even her own followers were telling her to knock it off.

Seeing her at it again I can only assume this is common for her?

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
I can smell the cat piss just looking at her. She had a fairly amusing meltdown on Parler after her spat with with Sargon. She made the claim everyone was "turning it into Twitter" with all the "outrage" and went on a blocking spree after getting ratio'd hard by everyone telling her she was the only party having a public meltdown and even her own followers were telling her to knock it off.

Seeing her at it again I can only assume this is common for her?
No.
It happened after she said CRT is not anti-white for a lot of people people.
I unfollowed her after she continued to engage in childish drama responding to everyone.
It's tiresome. I subbed to her because I thought she would talk about this academically.

UnbirthOfANation

RIP Kiwi Station 13
kiwifarms.net
Eh I don't think Jacksfilms is anywhere close to a lolcow, he's been on Youtube way too long to make that mistake. I will admit though, that outburst on twitter is pretty cringe, but it probably was just him being mad people made his wife upset, which is a totally normal reaction to have imo.

Also, I think the rebooting of his shows to be blind is pretty smart and its a normal youtube thing to pay editors, why do the sometimes incredibly tedious job of editing a video if you can pay fanboys to do it for pennies, its just outsourcing when you have extra funds. He has admitted that like 90% of being a youtuber is editing videos and he's been at it for a decade so I'd be sick of it too.

also edit RE: the podcast he's doing. It's just okay honestly. It's done through "Wood Elf" which is a production company owned by Markiplier. I'd imagine that they were approached by the company to come up with a podcast idea. My guess is that its a typical "We're funny together and have had funny interactions on camera in the past, we should totally make that our podcast." Unfortunately Jack still seems to carry a lot of the weight and it leans a lot on pop culture and the media they consoom, which makes it not very appealing to me. There are some segments that are fun, but just a few episodes in you can get a feel that they really have no concrete idea of what the podcast will be other than just talking and trying to be funny. Doesn't seem like it will last to the end of the year.

Last edited:

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Eh I don't think Jacksfilms is anywhere close to a lolcow, he's been on Youtube way too long to make that mistake. I will admit though, that outburst on twitter is pretty cringe, but it probably was just him being mad people made his wife upset, which is a totally normal reaction to have imo.

Also, I think the rebooting of his shows to be blind is pretty smart and its a normal youtube thing to pay editors, why do the sometimes incredibly tedious job of editing a video if you can pay fanboys to do it for pennies, its just outsourcing when you have extra funds. He has admitted that like 90% of being a youtuber is editing videos and he's been at it for a decade so I'd be sick of it too.

also edit RE: the podcast he's doing. It's just okay honestly. It's done through "Wood Elf" which is a production company owned by Markiplier. I'd imagine that they were approached by the company to come up with a podcast idea. My guess is that its a typical "We're funny together and have had funny interactions on camera in the past, we should totally make that our podcast." Unfortunately Jack still seems to carry a lot of the weight and it leans a lot on pop culture and the media they consoom, which makes it not very appealing to me. There are some segments that are fun, but just a few episodes in you can get a feel that they really have no concrete idea of what the podcast will be other than just talking and trying to be funny. Doesn't seem like it will last to the end of the year.
A lot of people who've been on the internet since forever, some who've been on the internet practically all their lives make the same mistakes as people who are barely in for a few years. Same goes for Youtube. If anything with how much political autism and general 'acceptance' of continually left leaning ideology becomes more rampant, he will just find it easier to fall into the same trap. While I think it will at a minimum take a few more years, I do not think it is nearly impossible.

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even edit his own videos anymore:
View attachment 2342690
Funny you point that out, when in a recent video for a sponsor segment he shows to be editing in a MacBook and shills a CCleaner-like junk cleaner sold for $75 bucks and the ad was incredibly deceiving making it look like a junk cleaner would fix severe slowdowns. When a) he doesn't use the Mac setup anymore and now uses a PC for editing and b) he doesn't even edit his own videos anymore. Fans were quick to call him out on this in the comment section.
https://youtu.be/fMC4Ioo799Y (sponsor starts at 7:14)

On a second note. Now that you mention left wing moments, I remember the last video of his News in Haikus series ended with him whining about police brutality (right before the end of the video).
He killed the series after that, probably because of the (rightfully deserved) backlash.

Also, did you notice how he silently deleted the Kwanzaa song from his first Royalty Free Christmas Songs video, just after the BLM riots? Check for yourself.

Censored:
Reupload:

Last edited:

Pickle Dick

kiwifarms.net
Also, did you notice how he silently deleted the Kwanzaa song from his first Royalty Free Christmas Songs video, just after the BLM riots? Check for yourself.

Censored:
Reupload:
LOL WHAT A CUCK

That Kwanzaa bit did a good job at parodying those that pretend to think the holiday is at all important, but don't even know much nor care about it unless if its made to make you look good.

Is there any other examples of his lefty behavior? I'd like to see how far he's fallen off.

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any other examples of his lefty behavior? I'd like to see how far he's fallen off.
Aside very ocassional jabs like this https://youtu.be/l-71rS1FXLo, not much. He tries to play it as safe as possible nowadays (another reason why his content feels soulless now).
There's also this deleted video, where he sounds a bit sanctimonious and uncharacteristically mad. https://youtu.be/3XC6LjcgyY4
His wife asked him to delete this video, in the same fashion as with JackAsk #116, which just got memoryholed by this one.
https://youtu.be/-iB1r6swwxs
Here's a reupload of the original, fat wife in all of her glory. https://youtu.be/m6En6mRTUDk

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL I don't know what happened there. Look at her just one year ago.
She looks fine there.
I'll do you one better. This video from just 4 months ago. https://youtu.be/lH9AkYDpD74
She still looks fine, face just a little puffy. Wtf happened in the span of 4 months?

At first I thought she was pregnant, and many commenters thought so as well. They weren't even outright calling her 'fat'. At least I didn't see any comment that was intentionally hurtful, just gossip like "oooh is Erin expecting a baby? I feel an announcement is coming soon".
Much how like how we roll here. But now that they decided to be thin-skinned pussies, people will go out of their way to poke the bear (pun intended: wife is fat – like a bear).

Instead of:
a) addressing with maturity by saying something like "hey guys, I know you didn't have bad intentions but your comments on my wife's physique are inappropriate"
b) taking it in stride, like in here: https://youtu.be/by99tmM6gCw
c) simply saying nothing
... Jack decided to fan the flames and vilify his fans by calling them incels and farm Twitter sympathy points, so fuck Jack for being a spineless cuck. He clearly fits the bill, since he doesn't want to have children anyways. No YouTuber has been the same after 2017, when they got collective TDS.

Pickle Dick

kiwifarms.net
LOL I don't know what happened there. Look at her just one year ago.
She looks fine there.
I'll do you one better. This video from just 4 months ago. https://youtu.be/lH9AkYDpD74
She still looks fine, face just a little puffy. Wtf happened in the span of 4 months?
'member that P90 thing they did years back to look more fit and attractive?

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Being a lefty doesn't make you a lolcow, otherwise we would have way too many threads. Focus on people that are actually entertaining rather than double posting about owning the libs, and saying his wife is fat and you would not have sex with her.
"Owning the libs is teetering on being a cow".
I think taking the internet too seriously is teetering on the edge.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Spook's riding first class
kiwifarms.net
Being a lefty doesn't make you a lolcow, otherwise we would have way too many threads. Focus on people that are actually entertaining rather than double posting about owning the libs, and saying his wife is fat and you would not have sex with her.
While being left doesn't make you a cow , jacks politic sperging and general laziness at least puts him on the radar , But erin might be the more likely cow out of the two.

Last edited:

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While being left doesn't make you a cow , jacks politic sperging and general laziness at least puts him on the radar , But erin might be the more likely cow out of the two.
You gotta give some credit to Jack. Instead of manipulating his fans (comprised of >90% girls irl) into sending him nudes, Jack has manipulated them into doing his job for him.

He doesn't make his own content. He doesn't find the comments to make YIAYs and Jackask (now his Discord mods do that for him too!). He doesn't even edit his own videos anymore for crying out loud. He just puts a face and adds his reaction to said content. He *literally* has become a reaction channel, something he heavily mocked in the past.

His jokes are hit or miss nowadays; just safe shit like "women be shoppin'" that lacks the edge that his earlier content used to have (it's hard being a comedian in today's landscape, I know, but still). And whenever he tries something spicier than vanilla ice cream it's either Orange Man Bad SNL fodder or low hanging fruit making fun of degenerates (incest, furries and hentai). The latter were funny at first but they've gotten stale by now. I also noticed that he sets the trend with a specific running gag/joke and then lets the fans take over and do the rest (or when he can't think of any he steals a joke from the fans and drags it into the ground).

Admittedly it's hard to maintain relevancy for over 15 years, especially when YouTube nowadays favors content farms churning out crap multiple times a day. So he just gave up at trying to be clever and he's just playing the YouTube algorithm.

EDIT: While I was looking for the videos I linked in this post, I found this gem. He reuses the same freaking chords for his three main cash cows series. His lack of originality shows even through his music :stress:

For whatever reason, the journey he's going through reminds me heavily of H3h3productions. A YouTuber who used to make fun content, then started taking himself and the internet too seriously, gotten increasingly political, abandoned the content he raised to fame for in favor of lazier, bland, more profitable garbage like the podcast, and then everything went downhill fast for him. Jack just started a podcast with Erin and had that spergout about his fat wife, so I would be keeping a close eye on the pair. They might indeed be around the corner of cowdom.

Last edited:

Serbian Peacekeepers

Spook's riding first class
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason, the journey he's going through reminds me heavily of H3h3productions. A YouTuber who used to make fun content, then started taking himself and the internet too seriously, gotten increasingly political, abandoned the content he raised to fame for in favor of lazier, bland, more profitable garbage like the podcast, and then everything went downhill fast for him. Jack just started a podcast with Erin and had that spergout about his fat wife, so I would be keeping a close eye on the pair. They might indeed be around the corner of cowdom.
i noticed too that jack is going the h3h3 route , very interesting. i havent watched his newest jackask and i wouldnt be surprised if he brings up the erin shit.