Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Eh I don't think Jacksfilms is anywhere close to a lolcow, he's been on Youtube way too long to make that mistake. I will admit though, that outburst on twitter is pretty cringe, but it probably was just him being mad people made his wife upset, which is a totally normal reaction to have imo.
Agreed. I was surprised to see that outburst. But Erin isn't really a youtuber. Just because Jack can deal with the forehead jokes doesn't mean Erin can deal with fat jokes in the same way. Maybe something is up, since she gained so much weight in such a short time. Either way, I can't blame Jack for being frustrated to see his wife upset. Sometimes you have to set boundaries, especially if a lot of your fans are teens.

I don't think Jack is a cow. He is playing things very safe which is a fair thing to criticise him for, but he was close with Jenna Marbles so he knows how the hate mob works. I'm not going to hate on him for deleting a single Kwanzaa song to avoid that shit.
There's no way he is going to pull an Ethan Klein imo, Jack was always careful to avoid politics and current events in his content, and I don't see any reason why he would change now. I can understand that people are sick of his formula, but that just makes him boring and not a cow.
He's more like Pewdiepie, who also adapted to the current youtube climate and avoids shit that will get him in trouble.

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no way he is going to pull an Ethan Klein imo, Jack was always careful to avoid politics and current events in his content, and I don't see any reason why he would change now.
Screenshot_20210720-164142-377.png

https://archive.md/wip/NMX7K

You were saying?

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter isn't his main content. He has yet to make a video about orange man bad or communism good. If he does that, I'll review my opinion.
When you start labeling the other party as 'incels' he might double down on that kind of content sooner than later
He's made plenty of videos about orange man bad , their just labeled as yiays
Also this ^

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason, the journey he's going through reminds me heavily of H3h3productions.
He is/was friends with h3h3. In fact the famous clip where H3 drunkenly screams about Keemstar calling him a hypocrite and saying "fuck the fans" and that DramaAlert and Scarce are for 12 year olds? Jack was there, beside another soycuck Erik from Internet Comment Etiquette, who was sucking his dick and smugly telling to pewdiepie "just don't say it" about the n word while h3 is saying it in the same podcast.

He was noticeably silent though.
Reads like something Ethan would say 100%.

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who posts on youtube is teetering on the precipice of cowdom.

I looked it up and she's done a lot more than "erotic" ASMR. I'm not going to tell you where to look but you won't have to look very hard to find it.
From what little I've seen, a ton of people in the ASMR and ASMR lewd community hate her and her fans but she's propped up by Gibi, the current queen of the community.

PinkyBaron2020

wow!
kiwifarms.net
SeptikSiren is someone I'm surprised no one's mentioned before.
This dude is pretty gay and annoying (like most metal youtubers) but the video gives a pretty good quick overview of how she's retarded
One thing not mentioned in the video is her Only Fans where she's been reposting old videos and talking about witchcraft, and also maybe revealing there's some truth to the septik part of her nameView attachment 1826382
Here's the video where she linked the Only Fans

I could honestly see most metal youtubers being cows, I think Killbot and Gorgor Attack is probably the most cowish due to how autistic he acts but he's well meaning enough
I second this completely. If only she hadn't taken down most of her older videos and would post more often.

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I was surprised to see that outburst. But Erin isn't really a youtuber. Just because Jack can deal with the forehead jokes doesn't mean Erin can deal with fat jokes in the same way. Maybe something is up, since she gained so much weight in such a short time.
I mean shes a 34 year old woman without kids. We all know whats up.

Two 30 year old adults, where one is home 24/7 can barely raise a puppy. :lunacy::lunacy::lunacy:
1627605394927.png

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
That might be the dumbest thing I read this month. Maybe I was wrong about these two not being potential cows...
Its kind of hard to judge they sound like a standard soy millenial couple. Where Erin wears the pants and Jack just goes along with what she wants. He didn't want a third dog but she called the breeder and got it anyway and he just accepted it.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Its kind of hard to judge they sound like a standard soy millenial couple. Where Erin wears the pants and Jack just goes along with what she wants. He didn't want a third dog but she called the breeder and got it anyway and he just accepted it.
They're all purebred? Even more ridiculous. I have to wonder how much these dogs cost them.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
Opie, formerly of the Opie & Anthony Show is a (now) youtuber who pulls on average like 30 views and is an all around pathetic person. He streams daily I believe. Guy used to have one of the most popular radio shows in the nation, paid millions, and now rambles about nothing to almost nobody.

Archie_Kimkicker

Fartet bis geschartet
kiwifarms.net
Can you explain?
He is a former Delta captain who is a CFI and a vigilante plane crash investigator with a hateboner for the NTSB (understandable, really) who throws stale chicken tenders out of his DC-3 mid-flight, takes his shirt off for inexplicable reasons, picks fights with other youtubers, doxes redditors who a-log him one too many times, leaves his viewers in suspense about shadowy conspiracies, alludes to bizarre shit that he never follows up on, and tends to make everything about himself.

He has done some really good collabs with FlightChops over the years, and he does have a good message underneath it all about improving general aviation safety. But imagine if Fedsmoker was stable enough to stay in school and become an airline pilot. I do think he means well, but he is one of those personalities for whom it can be very challenging to separate the man from his message.