Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
Dan Bell (guy who did/does abandoned exploration, dead malls, etc.) has been embarrassing himself acting like a thin-skinned little bitch on Twitter for years. He has repeatedly lashed out at his fans for not kissing his ass enough. I stopped following him entirely after he did the same shit one time too many but I’m sure he’s still up to his manchild antics.
I really like the places he finds to explore, but the cheesy "atmospheric" added noises, and him being a complete gash about things being "creepy" (mind you, worrying about cops and homeless people is fair, but stop acting like you're afraid a ghost will bite you) ruin it for me.

deadtube

Homosuck
I used to watch a lot of people on Normal Boots back in the day. In retrospect, probably wasn't very good content, and many of them are already lolcows (ProJared). They tried rebooting, but the ProJared drama undermined any attempt of that going anywhere.

I tried watching a PeanutButterGamer video, and it's really boring and annoying content, especially nowadays. I remember he had some drama with JonTron a few years ago if I remember correctly. Not sure if it's really lolcow content, but his Twitter might be.

Princess Peaches

Pink Diamond did nothing wrong!
I used to watch a lot of people on Normal Boots back in the day. In retrospect, probably wasn't very good content, and many of them are already lolcows (ProJared). They tried rebooting, but the ProJared drama undermined any attempt of that going anywhere.

I tried watching a PeanutButterGamer video, and it's really boring and annoying content, especially nowadays. I remember he had some drama with JonTron a few years ago if I remember correctly. Not sure if it's really lolcow content, but his Twitter might be.
I find PBG boring and his voice really obnoxious. His blandness makes me miss when Brutalmoose did PC game reviews.

Woke Blue Muttlema

Couldn't type my previous name
True & Honest Fan
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks he's starting to tard out. He can be really insightful but his constant diplomacy and thinking he knows better than others due to him doing minor journalism (he's helpful, but its still game drama) is starting to really bite him.

My offering: the School of Life, a 6 million subscriber "philosophy" self help) channel. It's headed by a pretentious Englishman who seems to have lead a life of privilege & coddling leading him to be a know it all not like the other girls niceguy incel tier sort of lad. A looksee at some of his videos:

He has sold notebooks with communist philosopher themes for 20pounds. He's probably less cow than I think but I never know.
Big Joel himself could be a cow if he wasn't so boring. He fucking finds marxist undertones in Dreamworks movies and those that read the threads on r/breatube and Internet Autism are not new to how much of an sperg he is. Not to mention he looks like a hybrid between an emasculated man and a weasel. You could bring Jack Saint and Patricia Taxxon with him because all do the same. Maybe even Sarah Z and good old Quinton Reviews. The Good Media Critics.

Both Jacksfilms and Internet Comment Etiquette. The two fucks are sucking H3 tiddie hard because their time on the spotlight is fading. Erik bleeds subs each month just to regain them.

Xanderhal aka PigFister and FaradaySpeaks. There has been plenty of talk about how they could get a thread together but they are such nobodies.

Cenk's Nephew. Again, a case of simply doesn't have his own thread and is surrounded by far more interesting cows.

As much as it hurts me to say it, Memology has stared to deep into the abyss. I hope my lad is ok.

I can totally see DeOrio and Turkey Tom going over the edge, especially the latter because two years ago he was a punching bag.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
I can totally see DeOrio and Turkey Tom going over the edge, especially the latter because two years ago he was a punching bag.
Isn't Turkey Tom very young? I mean, there is a chance he can outgrow it, like that sonic fan (not Chris) people mention all the time. Not the case for DeOrio though, who keeps adding the count of pathetic slapfights he has with someone on the web. Hell, he even had a slapfight with Tonka not so long ago, who is as relevant in 2020 as Dial-up Internet access.

Woke Blue Muttlema

Couldn't type my previous name
True & Honest Fan
Isn't Turkey Tom very young? I mean, there is a chance he can outgrow it, like that sonic fan (not Chris) people mention all the time. Not the case for DeOrio though, who keeps adding the count of pathetic slapfights he has with someone on the web. Hell, he even had a slapfight with Tonka not so long ago, who is as relevant in 2020 as Dial-up Internet access.
You are right on Tom. If anything the little shit makes me proud of how he has handled the shit he gets his way. That said, fucker is a cow magnet.

Autumnal Equinox

Let's rock!
Some have been mentioned already, but they bear repeating.

Lorerunner - more horrorcow than lolcow. Pompous, smug fart huffer who thinks his basic bitch takes on games and movies are doctorate level deep thunks. Also molested a child and physically abused his ex. Seems to have an unhealthy close relationship with his sister too.

Dan Bell - Used to like his stuff before he decided to show the world what a thin skinned little bitch he is. Has a serious attitude problem and makes me wonder how he's managed to keep his friends with the way he acts. Ugly fat fag as well (didn't know he was gay but it's funny him thinking he's hot shit while looking like an overripe tomato)

Ramboraph4life - Hillbilly autist who mumbles his way through what he calls movie reviews. Acts like a Dollar Tree version of AVGN or Nostalgia Critic while using a Classic Chris webcam setup. Videos are an unscripted hour of him saying "this sucks!" while saying absolutely nothing of substance. Thinks he's king shit of turd mountain.

GooglePuppet

had my fun
Article detailing his initial arrest

Him changing his name from Steven Strick to Xagmus Philip Xeale

Trying to find his ex girlfriend's account of him beating her but it seems to have been scrubbed.
Damn bro, didn't think you'd give me these. Thanks a lot.
This guy's fucking nuts.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
He's shit out of luck, Octavius Kitten is shacked up well and truly with Nostalgia Nerd as far as I know. I like Larry though, but at the same time he pops up in some random ass places on YouTube and always has opinions on shit he knows fuck all about.

I generally enjoy Larry but his take on the Last of Us 2 controversy kind of missed the point.

Not really, they're just kinda still chugging along

I didn't even know the dead mall/historic retail exploration/appreciation thing was a thing until a few years ago, when I got Dan Bell's death of K-Mart video recommended to me. I think he's just one of those guys that got absurdly lucky with the YouTube algorithm.

That reminds me of another video essay Youtuber, Red Bard, that went on an angry little woke tangent in the middle of one of her more recent videos. I timestamped it to the part where she brings up Gamergate out of the blue and devolves into an impotently angry tangent about the alphabet people:

And it was fine until the 15 minute mark. Damn, ho.

Reminds me of a video I watched by a gaming Youtuber called Can't Be Tamed where she inserts a defund the police message into her review of City Connection. Her reactions to the butt pats and hate she was getting made her come off as a smug cunt who takes themselves, a retro game reviewer, WAY too seriously.

I used to be into Continue? and had watched every video on their channel at one point but them throwing Jon under the bus pissed me off. Only reason I and most people knew who they were was because of Jon. As with PBG I think his problem is that deep down he knows he's just a poor man's JonTron.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
I'd also add Caddicarus. He's moved in with some chick ten years older than him and is raising her kids for her, though I think his sister lives in the house too? It's weird. He's also got himself two hideous tattoos on his hands (that are Oddworld-related in some way) preventing him from ever getting any non-manual labour job. Which is an issue, because he's gaining weight rapidly despite still being a scrawny little dork, the ultimate skinnyfat. He's posting videos less and less frequently and his morale seems to be ebbing away. He hasn't changed the style of his content at all in nearly a decade, except they've been getting longer and more rambling - he posted an 83 minute review of Crash Bandicoot 4 last week, I can't even see his biggest fans slogging through that. His jokes are lame, his manic hyper-kinetic editing style went out of fashion about the same time Fred did.

I think he's headed for a ProJared/MundaneMatt level meltdown in the near future.

peggy18

i went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler!
FouseyTube most definitely

DJ Akademiks, I can't stand this goofy nigga. Dude looks like he was bullied all his life and now that he has some power he just abuses it lol.

Deadwing Dork is so obnoxious, it's hard to watch his stream without clicking out, plus he's Canadian.

FPS Kyle and Woody since they still keep bullying Wings for money on their podcast. Wings is retarded and a inbred but it just seems like powerleveling at this point.

Youtube churns out a lot of potential lolcows.
TOP 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT DEADWING DORK
1. ANNOYING VOICE
2. HAS A FAKE ARM
3. IS A LEAF
4. HE ISNT JIM
5. HIS VIDEOS SUCK
6. HIS APARTMENT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
7. HE ISNT FUNNY
8. HIS NAME DUMB
9. WITHOUT THE FARMS HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT
10. NONE OF HIS TAKES ARE INTERESTING OR FUNNY

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Neckberdia. His rise to "fame" began when he basically took some famous stories from /tg/, "read" them with a voice generator and put some videogame footage on the background. Very low effort shit, but then it got worse. First YT demonetized him, probably for using voice generator, which is usually what spam channels do, so he forced his girlfriend to read them, despite the fact, that she has articulation better than his, but still not good for the task, and her terrible britbong accent, Jesus Christ... Because old videos were demonetized, he made her read that shit again, now without gamer words, of course. But later it got worse, because even with the addition of tabletop stories from Reddit, he began to run out of content, so what did he do? He began spamming 4chan with threads "What is your worst DM experience" or "Best homebrew you've played" or the most retarded "CONFESS YOUR TABLETOP SINS" and making videos about them in a day or two, but sometimes literally the same day. I wonder what he is gonna do, when 4channers are gonna get tired of this and begin spamming his threads with... Are you even allowed to spam threads with something these days? I've also heard that he was doing something on Krautist's infamous discord, even though it's beyond me what would he do there, so most likely it's not true.

Volound, a pretty minor total war youtuber who has started making longer form videos about his issues with newer total war games that have attracted new popularity.

unfortunately large sections of many of his videos are dedicated to him “setting the record straight” about his endless reddit feud with the total war reddit leading to him getting banned. Along with him assuming any and all critics are part of some discord cabal so he viciously responds to them. There definitely are those who are trying to smear him due to his criticism of the warhammer games especially but his response to all of it has been to dedicate a section of his otherwise fine videos to talking about it when probably 99% of his newer viewers don’t care and have no idea anything about reddit.

He also clearly sees himself as some astute intellectual imparting his galaxy brain upon simpletons both in regards to total-war and this reddit drama alike. Behaviour includes obsessively responding to most even slightly critical comments, usually substantively at first until finally just calling the person stupid. This includes people whose comments are primarily positive, but offer even a little criticism. This attitude adds an almost Sargonian flavour to it all.

It’s all very bizarre and seems totally avoidable, I think he might be on the spectrum or something, who knows. he has basically advertised to anyone who wants to troll him that he will dedicate a part of his video to you if you put in even a little effort. So I suspect things will escalate.
A video about the initial feud, includes him trying to whataboutism his ban by calling another youtuber LegendofTotalWar a nazi, then makes up with legend. Very autistic.

Next an otherwise good video on the decline of total war multiplayer except a section from 3:30-1500 which details yet another feud over a single tweet and his claims of a discord cabal.

From the looks of his videos comments, and even his own protest subreddit he made after his ban a lot of his newer viewers like his takes on new total war but are baffled and puzzled by his social behaviour.

Perhaps I am wrong but I think once it becomes larger knowledge that he is so easily driven to spergery we might see him getting trolled a lot more leading to even more bizarre conduct and then true lolcowdom. An event that might be especially fun since he is 100% the sort to arrive in any thread about him and argue with users, just like on reddit.

If he has a real breakdown from increased trolling or something I might make a true thread, but as of now I don't think he is quite there yet, we don't have an "inciting incident" that can be easily pointed to where any normal viewer will easily surmise "yeah that's a lolcow". As this thread title suggests, "teetering" is a good descriptor of his current status and which way he goes is largely up to his own choices and conduct.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
I hope he is going to stop before it's too late, but wh40k youtuber MajorKill has all the chances of turning into tabletop Onision, in a sense that he is going to produce drama to stay relevant. I mean, the guy built his name on doing edgy retellings of WH40K lore, then made it his "career" in 2019, when it'd been obvious for years that YT hates it's creators, which caused him to tone down edginess, so his growth slowed down. He also has been calling out other lore youtubers in hope to steer some controversy, which worked before, but now other members mostly ignore him. Also, he had a brilliant idea of selling WH40K hentai calendar not with generic elves, but with easily recognizable factions from 40k, so now their legal team is after his ass. That doesn't stop him from begging his viewers to subscribe, so he can get 150k before 2021 in promise of hiring a model to do real-life nude photoshoot as eldar female, even though engagement on his videos is going down and like every lore youtuber before him, he is on his way to run out of content. Also, there was that one time, when he asked his viewers to comment on the page of some cosplay thot "MajorKill sends his love" so he could ask her to go on a date. He succeeded and it would be just a funny occurrence, but then she ghosted him, so he asked his viewers AGAIN to contact some girl, but that time he got a little backlash and backed off.
He seems like an alright guy, but at this rate he is gonna open Onlyfans in a year or two.