Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Dead Eye

Pimp your muffin top today!
I have no idea why she has no thread.
People seem to think of her in a more sympathetic light than other megafatties. I don't follow her myself, but from what I understand her persona seems to be less bitchy and her life is very sad. I know the YouTube people won't come near her, for whatever that's worth. But if she's been extra cowish lately, people might start taking interest.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
I'd also add Caddicarus. He's moved in with some chick ten years older than him and is raising her kids for her, though I think his sister lives in the house too? It's weird. He's also got himself two hideous tattoos on his hands (that are Oddworld-related in some way) preventing him from ever getting any non-manual labour job. Which is an issue, because he's gaining weight rapidly despite still being a scrawny little dork, the ultimate skinnyfat. He's posting videos less and less frequently and his morale seems to be ebbing away. He hasn't changed the style of his content at all in nearly a decade, except they've been getting longer and more rambling - he posted an 83 minute review of Crash Bandicoot 4 last week, I can't even see his biggest fans slogging through that. His jokes are lame, his manic hyper-kinetic editing style went out of fashion about the same time Fred did.

I think he's headed for a ProJared/MundaneMatt level meltdown in the near future.

I am subscribed to him and I could not sit through all that. His more recent long videos have been background noise for me.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
Lorerunner. Surface level pompous analysis, dude is a convicted domestic abuser and got out of a pedophilia charge on a technicality.

Lorerunner - more horrorcow than lolcow. Pompous, smug fart huffer who thinks his basic bitch takes on games and movies are doctorate level deep thunks. Also molested a child and physically abused his ex. Seems to have an unhealthy close relationship with his sister too.

Article detailing his initial arrest

Him changing his name from Steven Strick to Xagmus Philip Xeale

Trying to find his ex girlfriend's account of him beating her but it seems to have been scrubbed.
Damn. I would sometimes listen to him while cleaning, cooking etc. He was spergy, and cry at stupid stuff, but he good enough for background noise. Ugh

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
I'm going to be a bit controversial here, but I honestly think Alfabusa and the Alfa Legion as a whole.

They've been able to keep their noses clean out of drama so far, but there has to be a rule of nature that getting that many people with an interest as dorkish and violently dedicated as 40k won't attract weirdos or eventually hit a moment of absolute disaster. As I said, nothing I've heard of yet, but I genuinely think down the line some shits going to resurface or happen and just be a complete slip and slide into a dumpster fire.
I'm late on this one but I agree with this sentiment. Alfa and his buddies do a lot of circle jerking with their own memes and only some of that stuff rises to the top. The Emperor Text to Speech series in particular keeps getting easily distracted, and they seem to be falling into that internet creator trap of starting a bunch of new projects while they still have a big one going on. A lot of it comes off like they're still a bunch of idiot memer 16 year olds even though I think most of them are in their mid to late 20s.

So far they haven't done anything really stupid or suffered any kind of negative publicity, but there's a fair chance that it could get away from them.

I get a certain vibe about Daft Pina. For example his feelings on tracing seem autistically rigid. Someone tracing another independant artist without saying anything is obviously just stealing, but someone like Antoons who traces a corporate produced show and is completely upfront about it being traced is apparently just as bad. I wonder if rotoscoping didn't have a long legacy in animation history he would consider that verboten.

He doesn't show any major red flags, it's more if he slips into cowdom in the next few years I wouldn't be shocked, nor would I be shocked if he doesn't.
I always found his methadone addled affect and way of speaking to be extremely offputting. I was actually hesitant to say anything about it at all because I'm half expecting someone to pipe up and say "Oh yeah he actually was a heroin addict" or some shit. I personally hope the way he talks and conducts himself is just a stage persona to hide his nervousness or something. If he's like that off camera, that is some unsettling shit.

Last edited:

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
I would put onto this list a lot of the main horror ARG analysis people like nexpo, nightmind, etc.

All of them involved in that "down the rabbit hole," video they did basically on some random crazy user and them trying to paint it as some ARG is all the users I would put onto this thread as they all have histories of saying and doing some pretty weird shit.

Night mind been know to flip out on people in an instant on twitter and have some lulzy behavior but hasn't quite gone over the edge yet and is also a known furry.
All of them if you look into it have all shown lolcow behaviors but haven't gone quite over the edge yet with it.

The one closest I would argue is MamaMax as he been making videos akin to a 14-year-old on Livejournals and when his channel started to die after suicide baiting his child audience wasn't working anymore he became a pedohunter larper he is now.

He is not far away from becoming a cow, he probably just needs one massive freak out and I am fairly certain he will become one fully.

Brad the Guitologist keeps mixing covid truther shit into his guitar videos and rather than seeming like part of the resistance he comes off as a schizophrenic. His wife has left him over this.

Regular Car Reviews put up a fanfiction about his waifu, the tranny piranha bitch from undertale, and yeah I don't know if he's a furry / it was a joke / whatever but I left immediately, I didn't even want to find out why he's part of "that" crowd.

hmm not as bad as I remember:

Nevermind, well is fully poisoned:
2020-12-24 11_46_16-Undyne Sees a Car - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.png

Peach Pit

True & Honest Fan
I get a certain vibe about Daft Pina. For example his feelings on tracing seem autistically rigid. Someone tracing another independant artist without saying anything is obviously just stealing, but someone like Antoons who traces a corporate produced show and is completely upfront about it being traced is apparently just as bad. I wonder if rotoscoping didn't have a long legacy in animation history he would consider that verboten.

He doesn't show any major red flags, it's more if he slips into cowdom in the next few years I wouldn't be shocked, nor would I be shocked if he doesn't.

I think he might be genuinely autistic, given his super hardline stance on shit like this, his manner of speaking, and just generally being out of step with what's appropriate socially.

I'd also add Caddicarus. He's moved in with some chick ten years older than him and is raising her kids for her, though I think his sister lives in the house too? It's weird. He's also got himself two hideous tattoos on his hands (that are Oddworld-related in some way) preventing him from ever getting any non-manual labour job. Which is an issue, because he's gaining weight rapidly despite still being a scrawny little dork, the ultimate skinnyfat. He's posting videos less and less frequently and his morale seems to be ebbing away. He hasn't changed the style of his content at all in nearly a decade, except they've been getting longer and more rambling - he posted an 83 minute review of Crash Bandicoot 4 last week, I can't even see his biggest fans slogging through that. His jokes are lame, his manic hyper-kinetic editing style went out of fashion about the same time Fred did.

I think he's headed for a ProJared/MundaneMatt level meltdown in the near future.
Caddy started to get REAL obnoxious once he moved in with old hag. He's become more concerned with "offending" audiences and his energy comes across as frustratingly restricted, like his mom was watching. I think he also got pulled into reviewing for money instead of for fun, his older videos like Dalmatians 3 are funny, but his later pheonix videos just feel tired. He jumped on the "review horrible games" train and it threw him for a loop.
Brad the Guitologist keeps mixing covid truther shit into his guitar videos and rather than seeming like part of the resistance he comes off as a schizophrenic. His wife has left him over this.

Regular Car Reviews put up a fanfiction about his waifu, the tranny piranha bitch from undertale, and yeah I don't know if he's a furry / it was a joke / whatever but I left immediately, I didn't even want to find out why he's part of "that" crowd.

hmm not as bad as I remember:

Nevermind, well is fully poisoned:
View attachment 1808476

Maybe I'm 🌈 but RCR is probably just trolling weebs with a bit of a shitpost.
RCR is rather pretentious English major and, as shown in his recent ranger video, knows dick all about cars. His near 5 minute rant on oil was just hilariously wrong in every way possible, from describing what the numbers of oil weight mean to ranting about change intervals. He's made errors before, but not 5 minute long rants that are disproven with a 2 second google search. You'd think maybe hes just old school, he did build he vagabond falcon after all, but he had a lot of help building it and from the few build videos I watched it seems bruce hen did a lot of the work. It wouldnt surprise me if this degeneracy is absolutely accurate.

Maybe I'm 🌈 but RCR is probably just trolling weebs with a bit of a shitpost.
I want to believe you, but three undertale references on a channel that is your livelyhood has me backing away slowly 🙅‍♂️

as shown in his recent ranger video, knows dick all about cars. His near 5 minute rant on oil was just hilariously wrong in every way possible, from describing what the numbers of oil weight mean to ranting about change intervals.
large oof

Farfromsubtle qualifies. Started as a group of friends led by a Canadian named Fraser Agar and his American girlfriend Becky Blow doing Let's Plays and having a good time. Now Fraser was never a great gamer. The guy couldn't even figure out how to hide from cops in GTA V which is telling. But he was semi charismatic, semi funny and surrounded himself with people to deflect how little personality he had.

In recent years his friends have left him and he took all his patreon money and moved himself and his girlfriend (who comes across more and more as a hostage) to Japan. There, he rarely completes games, vlogs, attacks his followers and pay pigs if they say one word against him. He has a hard on against Trump to the point of wishing him death after Trump got Covid. More and more he comes off as this Canadian, balding cross between Spoony and DSP; now his patreon money is drying up (under 2 grand) as far as I have seen neither of them have jobs in Japan. They both seem obsessed with becoming vloggers and as a result they reduce their video gaming to Overwatch content and half heartedly starting games, only to abandon them for more Overwatch. They have a subreddit at /r/VGA and it's 99 percent picking apart everything Fraser does.

There is this video of him after living a year in Japan calling other white streamers "Gaijin" which is just fucking icing on the cake.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticUglyShrimpCeilingCat

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
Farfromsubtle qualifies. Started as a group of friends led by a Canadian named Fraser Agar and his American girlfriend Becky Blow doing Let's Plays and having a good time. Now Fraser was never a great gamer. The guy couldn't even figure out how to hide from cops in GTA V which is telling. But he was semi charismatic, semi funny and surrounded himself with people to deflect how little personality he had.

In recent years his friends have left him and he took all his patreon money and moved himself and his girlfriend (who comes across more and more as a hostage) to Japan. There, he rarely completes games, vlogs, attacks his followers and pay pigs if they say one word against him. He has a hard on against Trump to the point of wishing him death after Trump got Covid. More and more he comes off as this Canadian, balding cross between Spoony and DSP; now his patreon money is drying up (under 2 grand) as far as I have seen neither of them have jobs in Japan. They both seem obsessed with becoming vloggers and as a result they reduce their video gaming to Overwatch content and half heartedly starting games, only to abandon them for more Overwatch. They have a subreddit at /r/VGA and it's 99 percent picking apart everything Fraser does.

There is this video of him after living a year in Japan calling other white streamers "Gaijin" which is just fucking icing on the cake.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticUglyShrimpCeilingCat
Oh, that one really hurts (:_(

I found out about them way back before they started streaming, back when FarFromSubtle was just Awesome Video Games. Now that was a great show, it perfectly encapsulated the energy and spirit of 90's TV shows about video games. They shot maybe a season's worth of episodes, and had goofy plotlines like their evil cousin who tried to sell them on using a Game Genie, making it a whole allegory to those anti-drug ads.

But then they started Video Games Awesome as a thing to do during the hiatus between more Awesome Video Games episodes, which I think never ended up getting produced, and it just became a Let's Play channel. But it was a fun Let's Play channel, everyone had so much repertoire with one another and had something unique to say. You could tell they were just having so much fun. Here's an old video that's the quintessential classic VGA:

I never watched them too closely because I'm not one to watch streamers, and I never simped for them, even with that whole Turbo Club membership thing they started where you give them $50 and they'll let you into their private forum and give you streamer benefits and send you a T-shirt. I looked into it a few years ago, and saw someone mention the forum's just a ghost town now. But I always liked Fraser as a person, same for Becky and the rest of the crew. I watched some of their videos on announcement trailers and E3, and Fraser would point out interesting, introspective stuff while watching reveals.

So, that being said, here's their coverage of the announcement of Super Mario Maker 2, where he and Becky are plastered:

As for the money drying up, that's bound to become a point of contention. Fraser once said wherever he lives in Japan really isn't any more expensive than where he was living in Vancouver, though he's also a big Apple fan, and his place looks pretty nice. Maybe he's really feeling the pressure now, though I'd imagine the show could get back on track if he moved back to Vancouver and played more party games with Ben, Kyle, and Deacon. That was their best content, not fucking Overwatch AWESOME Episode 785.

Speaking of their desire to become vloggers, they started a vlogging channel and abandoned it after the third video, lol. During what might just be the most unique year of our lives, nevertheless.

Dead Eye

Pimp your muffin top today!
I think he might be genuinely autistic, given his super hardline stance on shit like this, his manner of speaking, and just generally being out of step with what's appropriate socially.
Yeah, he talks like he's waiting to say the punchline of a joke in an unfunny sitcom. I think he does it at least partially for comedic effect. Since he goes for the low-hanging fruit like art theft and predators, topics which are universally viewed as one-sided, most of the praise he receives is for "spreading awareness" rather than any talent or insight on his part. You find that in many a channel nowadays.

Oh, that one really hurts (:_(

I found out about them way back before they started streaming, back when FarFromSubtle was just Awesome Video Games. Now that was a great show, it perfectly encapsulated the energy and spirit of 90's TV shows about video games. They shot maybe a season's worth of episodes, and had goofy plotlines like their evil cousin who tried to sell them on using a Game Genie, making it a whole allegory to those anti-drug ads.

But then they started Video Games Awesome as a thing to do during the hiatus between more Awesome Video Games episodes, which I think never ended up getting produced, and it just became a Let's Play channel. But it was a fun Let's Play channel, everyone had so much repertoire with one another and had something unique to say. You could tell they were just having so much fun. Here's an old video that's the quintessential classic VGA:

I never watched them too closely because I'm not one to watch streamers, and I never simped for them, even with that whole Turbo Club membership thing they started where you give them $50 and they'll let you into their private forum and give you streamer benefits and send you a T-shirt. I looked into it a few years ago, and saw someone mention the forum's just a ghost town now. But I always liked Fraser as a person, same for Becky and the rest of the crew. I watched some of their videos on announcement trailers and E3, and Fraser would point out interesting, introspective stuff while watching reveals.

So, that being said, here's their coverage of the announcement of Super Mario Maker 2, where he and Becky are plastered:

As for the money drying up, that's bound to become a point of contention. Fraser once said wherever he lives in Japan really isn't any more expensive than where he was living in Vancouver, though he's also a big Apple fan, and his place looks pretty nice. Maybe he's really feeling the pressure now, though I'd imagine the show could get back on track if he moved back to Vancouver and played more party games with Ben, Kyle, and Deacon. That was their best content, not fucking Overwatch AWESOME Episode 785.

Speaking of their desire to become vloggers, they started a vlogging channel and abandoned it after the third video, lol. During what might just be the most unique year of our lives, nevertheless.
Yeah I would trust your examination over mine, I'm not too invested in them either. I dropped off paying attention to them in 2015ish. I did start lurking the subrredit after seeing him sperg out on Twitter. It seems like it dipping below 2 grand was a big deal to the community that rails against him, yet continues to watch. These supporters are in an abusive relationship with Agar, who seems obsessed with control over his little circle. But that's hardly new.

If he wants to go into vlogging he should just do it, it's not like he's any good at video games. It's clear though he recognizes that the majority of the money comes from the video game pay pigs, so he keeps doing the shit he hates.

I love his big brained move of unlisting his GTA playthrough because he drops nigger like he's hiding his melanin. Got me chuckling, especially when you consider how much virtue signaling he does.

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
He's been sucking Jason Schreier's dick for too long, sadly. He used to be a really good independent voice, his take on Gamergate was sane without being fence-sitting and he did some genuinely excellent journalism, particularly his coverage of the Kojima/Konami trashfire.

But recently he's been trying to ingratiate himself with the woke cliques in games "journalism" and has started parroting their talking points. And like you say, his odd personal life is starting to bleed into his content as well.

Given his recent weight gain, he's slowly turning into Jim Sterling just without the funny hats. Shame.
More like George WIDEman, am I right?

Autumnal Equinox

Let's rock!
Predator Poachers are getting there. Yeah, good on you guys for exposing kid diddlers, but the head of the channel (fat balding ginger, forget his name...Alex something) is such an autist, especially after he had a falling out with one of the other guys on the channel and spent a ton of time making "he said she said" videos about him like a jilted lover.