Youtubers teetering on the edge of cowdom - Who is next to fall from grace, and why?

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
Predator Poachers are getting there. Yeah, good on you guys for exposing kid diddlers, but the head of the channel (fat balding ginger, forget his name...Alex something) is such an autist, especially after he had a falling out with one of the other guys on the channel and spent a ton of time making "he said she said" videos about him like a jilted lover.
wait, i know who the fuck you are talking about, this autistic fuck went onto one of my acquaintances youtube channels and they streamed themselves calling this kid up, well specifically his father
the dude in question kept telling the father, who is either a lawyer or a judge, i forget which, that he was going to beat the shit out of his kid
i had to start messaging the channel owner on facebook that he needs to yeet the fuck outta that stream and fast because thats some seriously retarded shit he's allowing to take place, and iirc, the consequences could land on him aswell

Knyttet

Who will comfort me?
I'd also add Caddicarus. He's moved in with some chick ten years older than him and is raising her kids for her, though I think his sister lives in the house too? It's weird. He's also got himself two hideous tattoos on his hands (that are Oddworld-related in some way) preventing him from ever getting any non-manual labour job. Which is an issue, because he's gaining weight rapidly despite still being a scrawny little dork, the ultimate skinnyfat. He's posting videos less and less frequently and his morale seems to be ebbing away. He hasn't changed the style of his content at all in nearly a decade, except they've been getting longer and more rambling - he posted an 83 minute review of Crash Bandicoot 4 last week, I can't even see his biggest fans slogging through that. His jokes are lame, his manic hyper-kinetic editing style went out of fashion about the same time Fred did.

I think he's headed for a ProJared/MundaneMatt level meltdown in the near future.
Caddy definitely has lolcow tendencies, like raising another man's children, ugly haircuts and spending all his money on vapid shit to consoom. And his video quality really has deteriorated since he started doing the hour long "THE X WORLD OF Y" video format. I think Caddicarus is at his best when he focuses on one subject for the entire video, like his earlier PS1-reviews or the longer reviews of new releases. That being said I actually thought his Crash 4 video was great and really played to his strengths of combining insightful and well sourced opinions with high speed editing.

Also he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and mostly keeps his private life private, which is not something you would see in a typical lolcow.

Like I get the feeling that if you told Caddicarus that he is a cuck and a vapid consoomer he would probably shrug and say he doesn't disagree but that it doesn't affect the videos so it shouldn't bother you. And he would be right.

True & Honest Fan
As much as I really like them and hate to say this, TGFbro could probably be at risk in the future. They're seriously funny and they do some insane and entertaining shit, but I don't doubt that they could do something eventually that'd really get them in trouble.

Granted, they've already been paying as close attention as they can to the shit they've been doing on their videos ever since Jay, after all, nearly died cementing his head in a microwave. They've massively upped their health and safety game since then and it shows in quite a few of their 'big project' videos like DIY stuff. Even despite that though, from what I can tell, they're still having to deal with court proceedings over their now-deleted Extreme Driving Test video where they literally just drove on a country lane as recklessly as they fucking could.

Like I said, I do enjoy their videos but they've gotta take some serious care with some of the stuff they're doing.

I've got one, the Academic Agent.
Starts off doing short economics videos before moving into streaming.
Builds a small dedicated community around himself in which he encourages hazing new members
On stream, says he read books about the foundation of fachism and that he thinks they have the right idea
The original and most dedicated members of his community start getting into far right authoritarian ideology
AA throws a shit fit one day over memes getting posted in his discord, splits the community in 2
Fast forward a year and this guy is still streaming, his main guests are a giant faggot and a tranny that his most hard working discord mods cant stand. Everyone left in the discord simps over a fat hairy girl who makes stickers. He got doxed, lost his job at a university and now works for ex CIA/Mossad operatives shilling for trump.
Oh and he admitted to letting a Scottish broad fuck him up the ass one time

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful nigga
Wrestling with Wregret
many people could consider Wrestling with Wregret cow material already due to the sheer amount of Channel Awesome tier humor pestering many of his videos alone, or even just the subject of his channel if you're someone who doesn't care about gay mandrama, but he's really not THAT terrible, on average. when he's just commentating and giving his takes he's usually a pretty fair reviewer and his past experience as a wrestler and a manager help a lot in that regard
he openly draws a ton of inspiration from Jim Cornette, a former wrestling manager known for his godawful takes, but also for an amount of charisma so absurdly big that it overcompensates for most of the awful opinions he might have. despite that, he has the charisma of a rock, but generally agreeable reviews
sadly, for a while it's become very evident that he suffers from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome because the man simply cannot shut the fuck up about stuff from one of the most predominantly right wing forms of entertainment made over 20 years ago being "inappropriate" or "problematic".
it's always been the case that he'd hamfist virtue signaling all over his online presence but after calling out Cornette for being a racist following controversial comments he made at an NWA show, as if his racism wasn't already common knowledge to anyone with a surface level knowledge of the man, it's like he made it his mission to be as annoying as possible both on Twitter and Youtube
it's still mild compared to many youtubers, don't get me wrong, the problem is that in situations like these it's very rare that the political remarks tone down over time and it sucks to see someone whose content i actually enjoy go down this road

I'm expecting Clownfish TV to become cows someday; it's a husband and wife doing the same comic/TV/movie industry criticism that the Quartering does, They saw a huge uptick in clickbait production for She-Ra coming out and Comicsgate, and they haven't slowed down since. They use cutesy anime avatars in videos but they're both fat Pennsylvanians and passed the ugly/fat genes down to their kids too.

nlanpro

Will appear when I want to. But mostly a ghost.
I'm expecting Clownfish TV to become cows someday; it's a husband and wife doing the same comic/TV/movie industry criticism that the Quartering does, They saw a huge uptick in clickbait production for She-Ra coming out and Comicsgate, and they haven't slowed down since. They use cutesy anime avatars in videos but they're both fat Pennsylvanians and passed the ugly/fat genes down to their kids too.

I will laugh out loud if they do some days. They have rubbed me the wrong way for a long time ever since She-Ra. And sharing the same venue as Quartering doesn't give me any reassurance they won't cow up some day.

im12_andwhatisthis?

warriorcats memes are elite
AnxietyWar/Zach Sweers. Decently popular predator hunter. Loved his content on dumpster diving and doing weird shit around his town. Then people found his insta and he just goes full retard replying to people on political shit. Only a matter of time before it seeps in to his channel and blows him up.

I liked Deadwing for a bit, but then I got sober and realized that alcoholics are nowhere near as funny or interesting as they think they are. Plus he screeches and repeats some of his jokes and that shit is annoying.

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
You could include Larry Bundy for being a failed Channel Awesome critic only to move on to top ten videos where if he cares is well researched and can be eye opening to obscure subjects. At worst its him shelling out his books for two minutes and saying like comment and subscribe at the end with Peter Molyneux jokes galore a guy most gamers born after 2000 won't know.

StutterBox

Just Some Retard
Wrestling with Wregret
many people could consider Wrestling with Wregret cow material already due to the sheer amount of Channel Awesome tier humor pestering many of his videos alone, or even just the subject of his channel if you're someone who doesn't care about gay mandrama, but he's really not THAT terrible, on average. when he's just commentating and giving his takes he's usually a pretty fair reviewer and his past experience as a wrestler and a manager help a lot in that regard
he openly draws a ton of inspiration from Jim Cornette, a former wrestling manager known for his godawful takes, but also for an amount of charisma so absurdly big that it overcompensates for most of the awful opinions he might have. despite that, he has the charisma of a rock, but generally agreeable reviews
sadly, for a while it's become very evident that he suffers from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome because the man simply cannot shut the fuck up about stuff from one of the most predominantly right wing forms of entertainment made over 20 years ago being "inappropriate" or "problematic".
it's always been the case that he'd hamfist virtue signaling all over his online presence but after calling out Cornette for being a racist following controversial comments he made at an NWA show, as if his racism wasn't already common knowledge to anyone with a surface level knowledge of the man, it's like he made it his mission to be as annoying as possible both on Twitter and Youtube
it's still mild compared to many youtubers, don't get me wrong, the problem is that in situations like these it's very rare that the political remarks tone down over time and it sucks to see someone whose content i actually enjoy go down this road
Wrestling with Wregret has shit wrestling opinions on top of being an annoying, uncharismatic fag. I Love Cornette's podcast/wrestling takes but his TDS is really fucking bad, I just skip those sections or stick to the youtube highlights.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Thoughty2 could crack at any moment. His production value is great, videos are quick, well edited and well presented, but his info doesn't always hold up and he shows a pretty clear bias. He really likes the word entitlement and often fails to keep his outlook from dripping through.

Not that big of a deal at the moment to be honest, but his channel is fairly popular and recieves a lot of attention. I think sooner or later he's going to slip up and out himself as a Kraut & Tea-tier smug pseudo-intellectual type, which could lead to him getting canceled. How he'll take that if it happens could really drive him into cow territory. For now if he keeps things steady nothing should happen but I think the longer he goes on the more complacent he's going to get, and he's been going for awhile now.

AnxietyWar/Zach Sweers. Decently popular predator hunter. Loved his content on dumpster diving and doing weird shit around his town. Then people found his insta and he just goes full retard replying to people on political shit. Only a matter of time before it seeps in to his channel and blows him up.

I liked Deadwing for a bit, but then I got sober and realized that alcoholics are nowhere near as funny or interesting as they think they are. Plus he screeches and repeats some of his jokes and that shit is annoying.

35999534_193767204803425_8568195520542015488_n.jpg

Last edited:

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
Nexpo, a horror/true crime YouTuber who seems to delusionally think he's the main character in a neo-noir film. This particular video speaks for itself, with the fake-as-fuck face-shots of him badly attempting to do body language, and of course his affected voice over. In fact, every mainstream horror/true crime channel has that problem - I swear having either a speech impediment or a bizarre, idiolectic affectation is a requirement to break 100K views in that genre.

StinkleMyDinkle

I FUCKING HATE TRUMP, I LOVE BIDEN’S COCK
Like I get the feeling that if you told Caddicarus that he is a cuck and a vapid consoomer he would probably shrug and say he doesn't disagree but that it doesn't affect the videos so it shouldn't bother you. And he would be right.
I disagree, it gets pretty pissy on Twitter about bullying, to the point he soyed out pretty hard about the Gillette ad. He can be a Moralfag

Jazz never died!

Wrestling with Wregret has shit wrestling opinions on top of being an annoying, uncharismatic fag. I Love Cornette's podcast/wrestling takes but his TDS is really fucking bad, I just skip those sections or stick to the youtube highlights.
I hate wrestling youtubers they don't get that its all a work and each circlejerk each other. I really only like wrestling podcasts my two favs are the Bruce Pritchard and Tony Sciavoni's podcasts as they make fun of the bad stuff they made for their prospective corps and mock those who take it to seriously. Granted these two people have been in the business since the 80s.

Wrestling with Wregret
Dude is unfunny and woke asf when he's not these he's at best ok. Good shit to black out to at 5 in the mourning when you stayed up all night drinking and you have to go to work in a hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazz never died!

Caddy definitely has lolcow tendencies, like raising another man's children, ugly haircuts and spending all his money on vapid shit to consoom. And his video quality really has deteriorated since he started doing the hour long "THE X WORLD OF Y" video format. I think Caddicarus is at his best when he focuses on one subject for the entire video, like his earlier PS1-reviews or the longer reviews of new releases. That being said I actually thought his Crash 4 video was great and really played to his strengths of combining insightful and well sourced opinions with high speed editing.

Also he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and mostly keeps his private life private, which is not something you would see in a typical lolcow.

I don't know whether Caddy is a lolcow just prob a AVGN clone that kept doing that style after it went out of favor and only went longer and unfocused copying the Superbunnyhop Vidya Game doc review without half the cynicism that makes it funny to laugh at a angry old gamer who doesn't know shit about vidya.