YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand The Quartering's videos. The topics he covers are generally interesting but I just can't stand being told to share, like, and comment on the video over and over. Like dude, we fucking know. We heard you the first time.
...how does he count as somebody everyone likes but you? The guy is flat out terrible. He's just the less fat more successful version of Mundane Matt.

As for me, I think I might go with Pewdiepie though I can't really say I hate him at all. I just don't see the appeal whatsoever.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
While I would say "hate" is a bit of a strong word. I do not care for Mr. Jim Sterling. I know it a bit of a stretch to say "everyone likes him", but there's no denying he's got some sway on Youtube and in the Video Game industry. Besides, he has fallen a bit from grace in recent years...

He used to be watchable and even semi-enjoyable, but in my opinion, once he decided that getting angry at video games made him a political and economical savant and started decrying Capitalism as the root of all evil and started putting communism on a pedestal, that's when I lost interest. Ironically, he fell into the same "go woke" traps a bunch of other corporations that he despises fell into, he just hasn't gone broke yet, and I hope he pulls his head out of his ass before that happens.

Like, we get it, the video game industry is a piece of shit right now, that hardly gives you room to act like the next Karl Marx.

Last edited:

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
While I would say "hate" is a bit of a strong word. I do not care for Mr. Jim Sterling. I know it a bit of a stretch to say "everyone likes him", but there's no denying he's got some sway on Youtube and in the Video Game industry. Besides, he has fallen a bit from grace in recent years...

He used to be watchable and even semi-enjoyable, but in my opinion, once he decided that getting angry at video games made him a political and economical savant and started decrying Capitalism as the root of all evil and started putting communism on a pedestal, that's when I lost interest. Ironically, he feel into the same "go woke" traps a bunch of other corporations that he despises fell into, he just hasn't gone broke yet, and I hope he pulls his head out of his ass before that happens.

Like, we get it, the video game industry is a piece of shit right now, that hardly gives you room to act like the next Karl Marx.
He has a gambling addiction. Allegedly he's not in the best financial straits. Also his wife is fucking BIG, BLACK DICK

• Informative
Reactions: Scarface1

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Outside the shit made for kids and the corporate channels, it's the "[Insert profession] reacts to....." channels that I cannot stand.

Jacob McDonald - "Rugby Player Reacts to....."
Kiwi Kicker - "Rugby Player Reacts to..."

You cannot watch any sport highlights without these faggots plaguing your recommended afterwards. I've never watched them cause I already know what the schtick is. They are just melanin-free Jinx retreads that watch other people's highlight videos and probably add in-depth commentary such as: Whooooa! That's insane! Woooooow!

LeagleBeagle does the same stuff, but is stupid in a different way. Basically watches fictitious law-related shows/movies and says "It doesn't work like that" as if it was supposed to be portrayed as 100% accurate, real life.

Farmer Dave

kiwifarms.net
YourMovieSucks. It's pretty formulaic comedy content produced by a dogfucker and I genuinely do not understand the appeal.
I like some of his older reviews but he hasn't made an actual YMS review in a year.

Cr1tikal, his hapa face is hard to look at. Also his post-face reveal videos are boring and unfunny
Cr1tikal is a more modern version of Ray William Johnson, all he does is make obvious unfunny remarks at viral videos.

Scott the woz
@Sakura Kinomoto

Tags
None