YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes -

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Beast. Dude just acts so smug about his good deeds I feel it invalidates the whole thing. If you were truly trying to be altruistic instead of looking for personal validation and asspats, you wouldn't shove a camera in the face of people down on their luck and facing unfortunate circumstances while standing back acting smug about it. You'd just quietly help them without seeking that e-fame.

juwo

kiwifarms.net
All weeaboo Youtubers suck but Gigguk sucks especially hard.
His is not a strictly weeb channel, but I can't stand SuperEyepatchWolf, yet he gets recommended to me by YouTube just as a reminder of his existence. His content may be fine (I can't attest to that, the last video I've seen was probably the JoJo Part 4 one he released a year or two ago), but his delivery drives me up the wall. He has the same cadence no matter the topic, he always sounds like he's on the verge of tears and every... sentence... is as if... he's speaking about... his only child... that he's lost... to the plague...
And that's why you should watch... Mad at the Internet... Cooking with Kay

As an aside: I went to his page to check out his latest videos, and lmao
1.JPG

Sho'nuff

Choppin' your pizzeria.
kiwifarms.net
I have 3, but it's not like I hate them, it's mainly they make 9 shit content videos filled with half truths, and then 1 good video.

The Quartering, Jim Sterling, and Pyromancer.

I'm sure most people are aware of the first 2, I'm a WoW fag so number 3, Pyromancer is a lore YTer. The issue is he's been peddling conspiracy theory lore for so long that he doesn't have a rational thought left in his head and often makes lore mistakes. Kind of like the Alex Jones of wow fags.

And I don't hate these people, just some of their videos...

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
His is not a strictly weeb channel, but I can't stand SuperEyepatchWolf, yet he gets recommended to me by YouTube just as a reminder of his existence. His content may be fine (I can't attest to that, the last video I've seen was probably the JoJo Part 4 one he released a year or two ago), but his delivery drives me up the wall. He has the same cadence no matter the topic, he always sounds like he's on the verge of tears and every... sentence... is as if... he's speaking about... his only child... that he's lost... to the plague...
And that's why you should watch... Mad at the Internet... Cooking with Kay

As an aside: I went to his page to check out his latest videos, and lmao
View attachment 1109287
Honestly I like Super Eyepatch Wolf but his delivery is the only thing wrong with his videos as it sounds really pretentious and he’s about to make a big deal out of everything

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Obviously (And I will enjoy geting labeled whatever for this..... But I love what I'm doing here at the moment, so... MEH.):

* Mr. Enter (for giving a medium I love and will continue to love eternally a bad name with his whiny-ass BS handling of criticisms toward it, plus all the easily brainwashed followers he has who think what he's doing qualifies as valid criticism, which it just doesn't at all, nor should anyone want to be like him.).
- You can diss on MarsReviews, RebelTaxi, SabreSpark, Alpha Jay, etc. All you want - I actually like watching some of these guys' stuff because they actually know what they're doing and why they're doing it. Those are the kind of people Western animation fans need to be listening to, not whiners with who don't know anything about the medium... or better yet, life and how to live it in general (like Enter.). At least most of those examples I've listed seem to have lives worth living outside of what they do on YT for fun/education and whatever else, something I can obviously tell Enter also doesn't.

* Weebs in general (besides being cowards who won't fuck off to Japan already if they love it so much, like they need to, they're part of the reason I can't take anime seriously anymore. Or anything when it comes to Japan - which is a great nation, ethnicity, and culture to actually learn about, too.)
- They just taint what's actually something fun and interesting to read up on with their "America Sucks" inferiority complex. I admit America has, has had, and will always have problems..... But I will never stop loving my nation of dirty old America, ever.
Too bad these fools are everywhere, now, just like...

*SJWs and their BS (The only good SJW vids are those being made by people calling them out on their BS. Enough said and end of discussion.).

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
For the pettiest and most unjustified reason, it's Cinema Wins. Not at the fault of the channel itself but people who praise and recommend that channel are often Consoomers or Soyboy wojaks who likes it when their capeshit Hollywood movies are praised no matter how mediocre it actually is. I can't hate the creator however, he seems to do things well for himself and means no harm.
I don't "hate" his channel, but sometimes I wonder if he's married to an SJW commissar with a gun to his head making sure he mentions enough woke talking points.

Also, the way he has to work in facts about his personal life in every video. Dude, you're not a hot chick--no one cares.

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
People seem to like Phelous but I found his voice to be nails on a chalkboard. Makes his videos hard to watch.
Sarcasm is like salt. Use too much and what you're you're serving becomes unpalatable. That describes Phelous perfectly for me.

Lots of youtubers become faggots once they do a face reveal. As another example LeafyIsHere was always a faggot but he became exponentially more obnoxious once he did a face reveal.
Did you know if you go to Chills instagram you can find out what he looks like? I like Chills but come on guy, it's been two years and still playing that card.

Rice Is Ready

*MMMMUUAH
kiwifarms.net
Dummy Joe Roganreceived_399996314227725.png

I've always seen him as a "once and a while" kind of guy. Watch too much of him, and you get tired easily.
I don't like him or Lupa because they can't enjoy a cheesey bad movie. You can tell they're not fun people to be around. They're too nitpicky I've seen some of the movies they trashed and some aren't bad at all, especially compared to all the nonsense I've watched over the years.

I cannot comprehend how a person could not enjoy Eyes of The Werewolf

This is somebody's first movie they ever made and looks like it had little to no budget but I enjoyed it way more than anything Channel Awesome had produced. Excluding Brad Jones. He used to make good reviews but nowadays he rarely watches the shlocky exploitation stuff we came to love him for. Still a cool guy I'm just not interested in watching him watch a religious movie or some political documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Local Hobo

now and then
kiwifarms.net
Cosmonaut Amateur Variety hour.
Has hundreds of thousands of views with basic bitch takes, but that's nothing new.

HOWEVER
It seems like he doesn't bother with audio mixing so you hear an odd amount of static and popping. For some autistic reason it really bugs me since it makes me think that if he doesn't give a shit about the content he is producing, why should I?

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I found Etika's videos to be completely intolerable. I already dislike reaction videos, but Etika took all the worst aspects of that type of video and turned it up to the nth degree for a really unpleasant experience.

Feel really bad for all the fans and friends he left behind, but I'd be lying if I said could stand even one of his videos where he's screaming into his microphone like a toddler.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand Chris Ray Gun.

He isn't funny or as clever as he thinks he is.

I know people like him because he likes to make fun of SJWs... but he is not that far off them himself. He is only opposed to the cartoonish way SJWs act, but he is just a more moderate version of them. And his taste on videogames is just bad. He actually said Halo 5, was, unironically, a good game.

Tags
None