YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes -

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
ReviewBrah - he seems like a nice guy, and I don't hate him personally, but there's just something about him that feels off that weirds me out. I can't figure out if his slavishly devoted fans are legit, or if it's just a meme. If you count that as hating the channel.

PeanutButterGamer - ReviewBrah may have a touch of the 'tism, but he's harmless. PBG is a full blown turbosperg. I can easily see him pitching a fit if someone touched one of his games, or if he didn't get his tendies arranged in a particular fashion on the plate.

Chills - I didn't know a voice could be punchable, but seriously this faggot bothers the hell out of me. That voice makes me envy the deaf. That's the result of pure concentrated autism coupled with FAS.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
JaidenAnimations - a fat Asian who made a terrible, no-good, absolutely dreadful song about anorexia.

The Odd1sOut - he’s obnoxious

JelloApocalypse - also obnoxious

SuperButterBuns - talks a mile a minute and has the air of a tumblrite screaming about fandoms. Her Jersey accent is not quirky; it’s annoying.
I saw a post on twitter stating that Jello has a scat/fart fetish.Is this true?

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
PeanutButterGamer - ReviewBrah may have a touch of the 'tism, but he's harmless. PBG is a full blown turbosperg. I can easily see him pitching a fit if someone touched one of his games, or if he didn't get his tendies arranged in a particular fashion on the plate.
Used to watch him before his falling out with JonTron. Really pissed me off when I saw him shit-talking Jon on Twitter without even having the balls to @ him. Was pleased to see him get dragged into the Jared controversy cause he's a sniveling little cunt.

Isn't that like the exact reason people watch Chills? I've never met a single person who watched him unironically.
That's the thing. I watch Chills all the time. I don't know how or when I discovered him and I can't even say I enjoy his content that much but I watch his shit all time time. What the fuck.

That said I will never not laugh at OneyPlays guys making fun of him.

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
For the first time in over a decade, I actually bought a Call of Duty. I'm someone who really likes to do a deep dive into something, so I was watching a bunch of a video about what gun does what, what the attachments do, how to get them, good combos, etc. Drift0r's channel came up and jesus fucking christ he's got to be the worst fucking edu-gamer on the platform. His numbers are wrong because he doesn't use a consistent methodology to test things, has the most cringey ad-breaks, and is constantly alluding to how hard his real life is.

It makes me feel fucking embarrassed because I just wanna know how much damage the fucking guns do. I don't care about your personal life, just give the stats and note the characteristics of the gun. I'm very surprised he doesn't have his own thread yet, or if he does, that it's not more active.

Tags
None