YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes -

Observerer

kiwifarms.net
Recently started really disliking MaxMoeFoe. Used to watch him a lot, but I have come to realize that his humor is 50% screaming and 50% saying dumb meaningless shit presenting them as jokes. God I miss 2015-16 YouTube.

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711
Chill's appeal is that he's the epitome of clueless millennial voice over artists who get hired by large corporate channels to help churn out Top 10 List videos. His inability to pronounce certain words and unfamiliarity with almost all of the subject material he covers is just part and parcel of the millennial youtuber voice over industry. The one thing that sets him apart is that god damned voice as well as that Burger King foot lettuce meme, which is why he can have his own self-branded channel and still get hundreds of thousands to millions of views on videos. Still waiting on an accurate deep fake of his voice.

On a related note, to hell with any gaming-focused channel that pronounces id Software as "EYE DEE Software".

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
Probably Shawn Cee

If I recall, it was because of this vid:

Surprised didn’t make a lolcow page on him yet. (maybe in the future)
I don't think he's done too much cow shit tbh. Yeah the video is dumb, but in reality it's just an enthusiast ranting about if other enthusiasts understand the medium in which they operate in. You see the same shit in every genre of art like: design, painting, sculpting, dance, etc. I don't think it's that cringey a black guy has opinions on white people when viewed in that perspective, it's just a misguided 'us vs the normies' dialogue.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Chris Stuckmann. He's just really average. Not offensive, or annoying, but not funny or interesting either. I don't understand how he has so much of a following. Master of the cold take.

I'd still watch a 24 hour marathon of his mildly delivered, tepid, uncontroversial opinions that two whole minutes of Nostalgia Critic though. Even before it came out what a piece of shit he was, watching him was always like chewing tinfoil.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Chichan

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What on God's green earth happened to Knowledgehub? It's virtually unrecognizable. Can't say I was a fan before but what's with this cliche descent into madness with Below-Reddit tier shitposts?

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Keemstar. His yappy radio voice is annoying and something rubs me the wrong way about a man in his 30's commenting on zoomer internet drama.
He's such an insufferable faggot. He did the Baited! Podcast on YouTube with ColossalisCrazy and some nobody and that shit was awful. It was just Keemstar screeching like an enraged ape at everything the others did, and people (tweens) apparantly loved it. Colossal and other dude broke off from him because he's a massive douche and did their own podcast for a while, and I honestly preferred that one because at least they were having a fucking conversation, instead of fake forced IBS for toddlers.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
After KF Movie Night, I got recommended this dude called Penguinz0 quite a bit.
How the fuck is he that popular and liked?
Sure, he has some banter going on but every video of his is shallow, boring, low content, poorly researched (if he bothers to research anything at all) trash.
I'm convinced that he got most of his audience when Youtube was a lot less competitive because no way would he do that now with that content. Nowadays, they're just used to watching his stuff daily and don't want to search for something better.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
After KF Movie Night, I got recommended this dude called Penguinz0 quite a bit.
How the fuck is he that popular and liked?
Sure, he has some banter going on but every video of his is shallow, boring, low content, poorly researched (if he bothers to research anything at all) trash.
I'm convinced that he got most of his audience when Youtube was a lot less competitive because no way would he do that now with that content. Nowadays, they're just used to watching his stuff daily and don't want to search for something better.
Yeah, his big draw used to be "underreact to indie horror games" in a time where Markiplier and Pewdiepie were huge for doing the opposite. Nowadays he is so far removed from that and is some generic reaction youtuber.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I haven't liked Whang! since he spammed my reccomends. It just seems like his entire channel is based around reading off wiki articles then acting like he's an expert.

Podawful guy pretty much summed up why I don't like him.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I join you under your rock? Seems peaceful down there.

oh i'm a dumbass

I remember in the original post, I thought he was referring to Chris Stuckmann, not Doug.

• Feels
Reactions: Spunt

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LazyGameReviews/LGR/Clint Basinger really rubs me the wrong way. His voice is just that perfect mix of nerd smug, where he thinks he sounds smooth but really feels like he's about to explain to me exactly why I'm an idiot for picking the wrong Linux distro. It's not even just his voice, he's just got this low-key holier-than-thou attitude.

And it's a shame, too, because the retro tech YouTubers seem pretty tight with one another and don't tend to cover shit another has already done, and he's covered a hell of a lot of web 1.0 stuff. He should just ghostwrite for Techmoan or The 8-Bit Guy, those two are such better presenters.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Scott The Woz. I enjoyed him for a bit but then out of nowhere he started pulling a Nostalgia Critic and kept cramming long, drawn out unfunny skits that ate up the majority of the video.

That and I'm willing to bet he's loaded up the ass from something else. Dude looks barely out of college yet he's got a game and system collection big enough to fill a dozen museums and mysteriously blew up in popularity overnight despite barely doing anything different from the dozens of other gaming channels. Reeks of something fishy.

Tags
None