YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl - The alt-right has a terrifying new weapon!

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm alone here, but I think that whoever is using this girl as a mouthpiece is a damn good writer and her performance is kind of impressive because she manages to catche the vibe and delivery that the tone of the speech demands.

EDIT - "What are you going to do tell me to watch Contrapoints? Kill yourself, faggot."

I'm dying, Squirtle. After that line, I don't know who's on second or what's on first. Screw it, this is entertaining as hell. Subbed.

Last edited:

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm alone here, but I think that whoever is using this girl as a mouthpiece is a damn good writer and her performance is kind of impressive because she manages to catche the vibe and delivery that the tone of the speech demands.

EDIT - "What are you going to do tell me to watch Contrapoints? Kill yourself, faggot."

I'm dying, Squirtle. After that line, I don't know who's on second or what's on first. Screw it, this is entertaining as hell. Subbed.
She's been doing this by herself from like 4 years now, among some slightly more age appropriate videos back in the day, I'm sure nobody is using her as a mouthpiece.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been doing this by herself from like 4 years now, among some slightly more age appropriate videos back in the day, I'm sure nobody is using her as a mouthpiece.
you know, I wanted to believe that when she said so at the end of the video but I'm just so damn jaded these days and most of the people I meet IRL are just... Nowhere near capable of this level of commentary. It's really quite impressive.
I'm going to be checking out the rest of her videos now. She speaks like somebody 30 years her senior with an extensive education in all sorts of shit.

Bad Headspace

kiwifarms.net
Is this aimed at big brain centrists who like little kids if the market consents and soccer moms?

It seems like a new media buzz is starting to bully YouTube into a position where they will bend more to old school media.
If I think about it these literal who reads them newspapers can bully youtube when Youtube is the second biggest website on planet earth.
If Google had any spine and guts they would just say "get rekt". Even if YouTube was 100% clean the old media will still try to bully it because it is a competitor.

Also yada yada using kids for politics is bad, but you will pass down your stuff anyway, that is what being a parent like if you don't do it then the media and educational system will do it. And they would be super ok with this if it was pushing self mutilation for kids. Then it would be stunning and brave and possibly illegal to criticize it.

People would be far less radical if they wasn't pressured all the time. Chill establisment, you already won.

I find it interesting that people can't ever seem to take a somewhat moderate approach to politics. This isn't an "enlightened centrist" soapbox, it's just insane. You can't seem to just lean left, you have to go full blown WOKE! dangerhaired "whitey is the great Satan" ANTIFA SJW

Can't just lean to the right either. It has to be full blown Alex Jones "Hitler had some good points ya know..." Keep those beaners/niggers/faggots in their place! dipshit.

Extremism seems to be the new fashion accessory.
The alt right is dumb and larpy but can you really take a moderate approach against people who really hate you and don't let you walk away? The establishment literally bullies people into a corner and made them do this. Because having preassure valves in your society that can help people cool off is just a weird and alien concept and totally not needed to keep the thing going.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
In a couple of years she'll probably have very different political beliefs, depending on her peer group. At 14 your brain is mush and you rarely understand what you're saying. People at that age reinvent themselves on a daily basis.

If she is authentic and keeps the faith though, then lol, what a funny little shit.

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
Remember when LeafyIsHere made a video on a girl called Evalion?
Remember how she did almost the exact same shit?
If we didn't know it then, we know it now... Leafy vanished when we needed him the most.

Eryngium

I can't think of anything cool to put here :(
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that a month ago, Russian cuck NFKRZ did a video on her saying that she's super-duper dangerous and that the "radicalization of fascism in teens" is problematic.

Which is quite rich coming from him, when 4 years ago he was basically doing the exact same thing Soph does now, shitposting in video format. The idiot also thinks Britanny Venti is another "radical fascist" because the dude doesn't know that she never breaks character and uses Twitter to shitpost, so he fell for her bait like any other normie out there.

Pretty sure this dude will become muh more cow-worthy in years to come.
Imagine getting your jimmies rustled by a literal kid shitposting. :story:

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if true, I can't wait to see her reaction when she realizes her compatriots want her back in the kitchen. (or are creepy uncles who like her age group)
No shit right? She's a teenage girl, man. The Right thinks they're only good for one thing anyway. There's no danger from her.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
if true, I can't wait to see her reaction when she realizes her compatriots want her back in the kitchen. (or are creepy uncles who like her age group)

No shit right? She's a teenage girl, man. The Right thinks they're only good for one thing anyway. There's no danger from her.
As soon as her opinion stops toeing the company line, she'll be a "useless thot, why the fuck did I ever listen to her" throwaway.

She's most certainly formed by her parents, though. Her talking points are reactionary and lack depth, which is typical of someone her age, however the way in which they're laid out is very much influenced by an adult, much like Desmond is Amazing's shit is.

She absolutely would have her own opinions, but the structure is totally parroting. I find it hilarious people think this isn't the case.

SwanDive

Skyburner
kiwifarms.net
In a couple of years she'll probably have very different political beliefs, depending on her peer group. At 14 your brain is mush and you rarely understand what you're saying. People at that age reinvent themselves on a daily basis.

If she is authentic and keeps the faith though, then lol, what a funny little shit.
Honestly, this. Kids are impressionable as fuck and will easily latch onto any sort of extreme ideology, regardless of the flavor, as long as it gives them some sort of identity. But as people age and change, they inevitably look back and cringe at the shit you did when you were younger. The only problem is that now with the Internet and YouTube, a kid can generate a massive audience, leaving behind a large record of their exceptionalism to be held against them later on.

And I'm sure that in a couple of years, given this sort of behavior persists, Lt. Corbis will have a thread on here (assuming this place hasn't been killed off).

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Yup, pretty much. And the only thing he had to show for were a couple of Discord screenshots where -surprise surprise- everyone shitposts constantly. Him misreading Venti was the cherry on top, the dude lost it. Roman is an idiot.

• Feels
Reactions: 2odastream

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
What I love the most about Sophia is that she's the perfect rebuttal to all those "true stories" of 12 year olds with woke opinions.

Oh? Your 11 year old daughter said communism will win? Well this 14 year old just called San Francisco a crypto-caliphate. Who is more correct? Anyway, Soph will be fine, I hope. She's probably doing more than a little damage to her future career and even university prospects but I doubt anyone as bright as her was destined for a normal life anyway.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In reading comments from the farms and elsewhere, I see a pervasive attitude that being underage means having dumbass opinions and that there must be an adult behind any teenager with a decent opinion, two assumptions of which I wholeheartedly disagree with. While I don't think her commentary is cutting edge, it is, however, succinct and biting.

Teenagers are capable of producing sharp criticisms of society because they are going through a period in their life in which they are forced to sacrifice aspects of their individuality for the sake of the collective. Typically, teenagers believe that adults or grown-ups like parents, teachers, and other authority figures are concrete in terms of emotions, beliefs, and logic. As teenagers near adulthood, they look back onto the teachings of grown-ups and perceive said teachings as valid. In actuality, most grown-ups are nowhere near as concrete as teenagers are led to believe. In combination with their angst, teenagers who realize this truth and realize some of the falsities that grown-ups tell them can come up with great commentary on how fucked humanity is. Just because you couldn't realize what was happening when you were a teenager doesn't mean others couldn't.

EDIT: I'll eat my words. Corbis is friendly with Shadman, a guy who drew CP of her, giving credence to the possibility of grooming... Sigh...

Last edited:

nonperson

I am imaginary
kiwifarms.net
In reading comments from the farms and elsewhere, I see a pervasive attitude that being underage means having dumbass opinions and that there must be an adult behind any teenager with a decent opinion, two assumptions of which I wholeheartedly disagree with. While I don't think her commentary is cutting edge, it is, however, succinct and biting.

Teenagers are capable of producing sharp criticisms of society because they are going through a period in their life in which they are forced to sacrifice aspects of their individuality for the sake of the collective. Typically, teenagers believe that adults or grown-ups like parents, teachers, and other authority figures are concrete in terms of emotions, beliefs, and logic. As teenagers near adulthood, they look back onto the teachings of grown-ups and perceive said teachings as valid. In actuality, most grown-ups are nowhere near as concrete as teenagers are led to believe. In combination with their angst, teenagers who realize this truth and realize some of the falsities that grown-ups tell them can come up with great commentary on how fucked humanity is. Just because you couldn't realize what was happening when you were a teenager doesn't mean others couldn't.
They are capable of producing sharp criticism of society and articulate it well, but their understanding of the world is pretty shallow. They have not yet experienced or learnt enough to form ideas that are rooted in practical realities. Their ideas, just as their rebuttals, are mainly based on feelings, assumptions and theory. The fact that they're emotionally unstable and easy to manipulate does not help either.

There's a reason we have minimum age requirements for the right to vote, just as we have a minimum age of consent. It's certainly not because teenagers aren't confident that they know it all already.

Edit: One thing I would add, is that it's entirely possible for a teenager to get it right, or have a brilliant idea. It's the origin of this idea that is in question.

crocodilian

K. K. K. Rool
kiwifarms.net

Every joke in her videos has appeared on /pol/ or 8chan ten thousand times before. None of it is original, which is why the theory that some adult is ghost-writing for her doesn't strike me as likely. Possible, but not likely.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
As soon as her opinion stops toeing the company line, she'll be a "useless thot, why the fuck did I ever listen to her" throwaway.

She's most certainly formed by her parents, though. Her talking points are reactionary and lack depth, which is typical of someone her age, however the way in which they're laid out is very much influenced by an adult, much like Desmond is Amazing's shit is.

She absolutely would have her own opinions, but the structure is totally parroting. I find it hilarious people think this isn't the case.
Conjecture. Conjecture everywhere, with a side of high art criticism about a shit posting video on youtube. This amuses me.

• Autistic
Reactions: heathercho

Spatula

kiwifarms.net
That guy has a jewish girlfriend and has been to Israel a couple of times. Of course, he feels threatened by a 14 year old girl that is edgy.

I think this girl is very intelligent, she has interests that most kids don't care about and I assume she reads into political stuff. From the videos I've watched, I DO agree with her.
However, it is disgusting, how she is used by these alt-right neck bears that are clinging to their careers. People like Ralph use her as an anomaly, like a circus freak to pull audience.
Children should never be used for political purposes, it disgusts me. She should be a child and do childish things.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2odastream

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, Blockhead joe Bernstein is back. Here to cancel another round of fun people on the internet were having.

I thank God the blog bubble is bursting, and soon we won't need gay billionaires to kill them. Economics will.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino