YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl - The alt-right has a terrifying new weapon!

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Conjecture. Conjecture everywhere, with a side of high art criticism about a shit posting video on youtube. This amuses me.
Alt-Right Halfwits : RALPH RETORT 1488 GAS THE JEWS HOLOCOASTER!
Ethan Ralph : *shitposts on the internet. Platform kicks him off. Can't make money. Is no longer flavour of the month*
Alt Right Halfwits : 😏 Oh gee Ralph, maybe you should have thought about that before saying GAS THE JEWS *chuckles smugly*. Now you'll never be employable.

Alt-Right Halfwits : Soph is /our girl/, she's just shitposting, what harm can it do?

In reading comments from the farms and elsewhere, I see a pervasive attitude that being underage means having dumbass opinions and that there must be an adult behind any teenager with a decent opinion, two assumptions of which I wholeheartedly disagree with. While I don't think her commentary is cutting edge, it is, however, succinct and biting.

Teenagers are capable of producing sharp criticisms of society because they are going through a period in their life in which they are forced to sacrifice aspects of their individuality for the sake of the collective. Typically, teenagers believe that adults or grown-ups like parents, teachers, and other authority figures are concrete in terms of emotions, beliefs, and logic. As teenagers near adulthood, they look back onto the teachings of grown-ups and perceive said teachings as valid. In actuality, most grown-ups are nowhere near as concrete as teenagers are led to believe. In combination with their angst, teenagers who realize this truth and realize some of the falsities that grown-ups tell them can come up with great commentary on how fucked humanity is. Just because you couldn't realize what was happening when you were a teenager doesn't mean others couldn't.
Someone has to approve of Soph going on the internet when she was 9/10/11. Someone has to approve of her posting the things she does. Someone has taught her to speak the way she does.
She's no different than tranny kids. Someone is influencing them to be the way they are, either through neglect, disregard or agreement.

I absolutely understand that Soph very well had her own opinions. So did I at that age. I'm glad I didn't have the internet to vomit my autism all over. I'm glad my parents said "Saying gas the jews isn't very nice, you can't just say you hate niggas". If her parents had any gumption, they would have stopped her from putting that shit out there when she was 12, let alone when she's 14 and gearing up to go into college/employment soon.

Her parents are just as neglectful and complicit as troon kids' parents are when they let their 10 year old little sunflower take his titty skittles coz he once said he wanted to wear a dress.

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
But this video reveals an entirely different way the platform is harming kids: by letting them express extreme views in front of the entire world. This is what indoctrination looks like when it’s reflected back by the indoctrinated.
.... and yet, this is totally NOT indoctrination:

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
It's a psyop.
They want the masses to see a goofy loli making exceptional videos and then associate that with the talking points so no one will take the message seriously.
/pol/ is painted as the evil boogeymen meanwhile these people brainwash the masses into killing themselves for the oligarchs.
Hitler was right.

.... and yet, this is totally NOT indoctrination:
LGBTQP is all about eugenics.
What they don't want are healthy and rational ethnocentric people who will abandon the current system and form their own societies.

Lone MacReady

Buy a Gun, Learn how to Use It, and Be Prepared.
kiwifarms.net
She actually managed to make me laugh, and made more sense about her political ideology than any starbucks marxist I've ever heard at school so far. Maybe Gen Z has some hope... before academia, hollyweird and our controlled media infest them with an endless spew of lies, lies by omission, forced multi-culti diversity propaganda, and vacuous celebrity bullshit...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notan Alte

MediocreMilt

Trigger the libs. Own the libs.
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn’t Joe Bernstein have advanced his career and be writing for a more prestigious publication such as The New York Times? Why would you spend so many years of your life working at Buzzfeed?
Fucking Joe Berstein.
Die already.
Edit: Also, anyone else find it ridiculous that Bernstein has been reduced to picking on literal 14 year old girls to make a buck?
Oh hey, Blockhead joe Bernstein is back. Here to cancel another round of fun people on the internet were having.

Spatula

kiwifarms.net
She’s mentioned before that she has an older brother, so I would not at all be surprised if he’s helping her put out the videos. tfw you were literally 10 years old during the election but you gotta impress all of the adult males who are obsessed with your shitty unoriginal opinions solely because you’re a little girl
View attachment 758466
She said a couple of times that her brother is not living with her, and he is on the opposite political spectrum from her. So it is her. And /pol/ edginess.

• Informative
Reactions: UnclePhil

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a clip handy but she was on the Dick Show a few weeks ago, and she seemed to speak pretty coherently in a live interview so I thought that was one point against the idea someone else is writing her scripts. I think she's legitimately pretty bright and has a great faculty for words. I hope she's got career aspirations that don't involve a lot of college though, since the universities will undoubtedly ban her because she doesn't like their brand of racism.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s mentioned before that she has an older brother, so I would not at all be surprised if he’s helping her put out the videos. tfw you were literally 10 years old during the election but you gotta impress all of the adult males who are obsessed with your shitty unoriginal opinions solely because you’re a little girl
View attachment 758466
She works with a person named vaporboy (I believe that is his name). Vaporboy also helped edit videos for Anthony Fantano's deleted meme channel.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our dear leader's take

I know very little lore about Soph/Corbis. Does anybody have any more info/screenshots detailing her relationship with Shadman and her participation in his discord? I know Shadman made illustrated CP of Corbis but I didn't know they were friendly with one another.
Being friends with the person who drew CP of you raises red flags and gives credence to the possibility that grooming is involved.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
That guy has a jewish girlfriend and has been to Israel a couple of times. Of course, he feels threatened by a 14 year old girl that is edgy.

I think this girl is very intelligent, she has interests that most kids don't care about and I assume she reads into political stuff. From the videos I've watched, I DO agree with her.
However, it is disgusting, how she is used by these alt-right neck bears that are clinging to their careers. People like Ralph use her as an anomaly, like a circus freak to pull audience.
Children should never be used for political purposes, it disgusts me. She should be a child and do childish things.
I watched her stuff years ago when she first appeared as the gaming streamer/commenator LtCorbis. She's into most of the stuff todays boys are at that age. Most of her friends are boys, she shows off her butterfly knife collection, talks about what shooter videogames she plays and stuff. Her speech pattern, vocal tone, and interest in certain memes told me shes primarily hung with other boys at school and was interested in boys hobbies most her life.

crocodilian

K. K. K. Rool
kiwifarms.net
Alt-Right Halfwits : RALPH RETORT 1488 GAS THE JEWS HOLOCOASTER!
Ethan Ralph : *shitposts on the internet. Platform kicks him off. Can't make money. Is no longer flavour of the month*
Alt Right Halfwits : 😏 Oh gee Ralph, maybe you should have thought about that before saying GAS THE JEWS *chuckles smugly*. Now you'll never be employable.

Alt-Right Halfwits : Soph is /our girl/, she's just shitposting, what harm can it do?

Someone has to approve of Soph going on the internet when she was 9/10/11. Someone has to approve of her posting the things she does. Someone has taught her to speak the way she does.
She's no different than tranny kids. Someone is influencing them to be the way they are, either through neglect, disregard or agreement.

I absolutely understand that Soph very well had her own opinions. So did I at that age. I'm glad I didn't have the internet to vomit my autism all over. I'm glad my parents said "Saying gas the jews isn't very nice, you can't just say you hate niggas". If her parents had any gumption, they would have stopped her from putting that shit out there when she was 12, let alone when she's 14 and gearing up to go into college/employment soon.

Her parents are just as neglectful and complicit as troon kids' parents are when they let their 10 year old little sunflower take his titty skittles coz he once said he wanted to wear a dress.
There's a world of difference between getting your medical insurance to pay for gender-swap hormone therapy vs. recording a video for Youtube. One of those things requires the consent of your parents every step of the way and a carefully-documented, monitored medical regiment; the other requires a camera. You probably own at least three smart devices right now that include a camera. Your comparisons make no sense.

Then again, I'm trying to explain this to someone who thinks the alt-right actually exists and says "niggas" instead of "niggers."

Wendy_Carter

Shadows are black as ink, or night, or nightmares.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this has been posted yet, but LtCorbis attracted some attention prior because of some rather questionable things she'd said on Discord.

https://archive.li/p6dUN (doesn't have a second screenshot in the first tweet)

screencapture-twitter-roman-nfkrz-status-1113050131031625728-2019-05-14-22_33_25.png

TL;DR LtCorbis/soph called for muslims being genocided, and it might even not have been her, but rather her brother.

D3JZMMqXgAApMYL.jpgD3JZMMqXcAAss6J.jpgD3JgFdaXgAAKlIA.pngD3Kd1-rXQAEVSmW.png
While I'm no authority on humor, but usually jokes include a punchline. Just saying "kill mudslimes lol" without any kind of follow-up might get a chuckle a few times just because you say it out of nowhere, but it gets unfunny really fast and makes you look really stupid.

P.S. Tell me if the screenshots are showing up fine, since I'm trying to use thumbnails.

Edit: I remember hearing from LtCorbis herself (or somebody else related to her) that her dad or both her parents wrote her scripts for her. So her entire family might've been involved.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino