YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl - The alt-right has a terrifying new weapon!

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
OMG that's a lotta wrongthink maybe we should drop an atomic bomb on this girl for her bad opinions. Quick someone see if she repeated any dirty words when she first was learning to talk when she saw it got a shocked laugh from adults!!!
I remember back when I was walking home from highschool and was passing the elementary school, and a bunch of ten year old boys were talking about which girl in their class they fingered. That was like years ago. I only assume having immediate access to the internet at all times would make kids a sponge and they'd come out with worse stuff later on.

Even though it sounds bad to adults, to kids it just the cool stuff to say because they heard they aren't allowed to say it. I mean go look at some of the popular streamers for videogames, they have the dumbest most obvious jokes, but to a bunch of 10 year olds they are probably hilarious. It was the basis for Pewdiepies original career. Go look at his old stuff. It's terrible to watch as an adult.

The only way to stop it is to basically ban children from the internet, legally, and most parents aren't going to give up their new handheld babysitter.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
While I'm no authority on humor, but usually jokes include a punchline. Just saying "kill mudslimes lol" without any kind of follow-up might get a chuckle a few times just because you say it out of nowhere, but it gets unfunny really fast and makes you look really stupid.

It's understandable that some 14yo kid posts edgy stuff online. What excuse does the author of this hitpiece have for saying:

aaa705.png

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
It's understandable that some 14yo kid posts edgy stuff online. What excuse does the author of this hitpiece have for saying:

View attachment 758862

As a man of color of which is shit, I would be proud to start with this douchebag. I would be incapable of doing wrong because of my upbringing by an ignorant single savage mother, you see. There would be one less hypocrite and one more dindu nuffin in this world, so it's a win-win for both sides of the political spectrum.

I really hate these ignorant ass motherfuckers who don't realize they're basically telling all minorities to start killing them. Like, holy shit, do you ever look in a mirror or are you really that stupid? And you wonder why people think you're a bunch of dangerous exceptional individuals?

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
I really hate these ignorant ass motherfuckers who don't realize they're basically telling all minorities to start killing them. Like, holy shit, do you ever look in a mirror or are you really that stupid?
"B-b-but I'm an ALLY you dumb nigger!", they will scream as the life leaves their body, revealing their true colors.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that a month ago, Russian cuck NFKRZ did a video on her saying that she's super-duper dangerous and that the "radicalization of fascism in teens" is problematic.

Which is quite rich coming from him, when 4 years ago he was basically doing the exact same thing Soph does now, shitposting in video format. The idiot also thinks Britanny Venti is another "radical fascist" because the dude doesn't know that she never breaks character and uses Twitter to shitpost, so he fell for her bait like any other normie out there.

Pretty sure this dude will become muh more cow-worthy in years to come.
I guess it's true every former edgyboi from the 2016 commentary community is now a RADICAL CENTRIST.

Making a video pearl clutching about the evil alt right teenagers is dumb, though. Youtube may be promoting more leftist views but a video appealing to them won't do him any favors. I don't think he's like the youtubers trying to get Hbomb and Contra senpai to notice them but it probably won't be well received by his base and any new people it'd potentially bring in won't care for his content.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
There's a world of difference between getting your medical insurance to pay for gender-swap hormone therapy vs. recording a video for Youtube. One of those things requires the consent of your parents every step of the way and a carefully-documented, monitored medical regiment; the other requires a camera. You probably own at least three smart devices right now that include a camera. Your comparisons make no sense.

Then again, I'm trying to explain this to someone who thinks the alt-right actually exists and says "niggas" instead of "niggers."
:story: You're incredibly stupid or delusional if you think that the "alt right" isn't self identified.

Anyway, her parents are forcing her to be unpersoned by their lack of parenting. She should be in school studying and there she is, vomiting her opinion all over the internet. She'll be useless in 2 years time, when the alt right neckbeards stop giving a shit about her and start calling her a thot.
The trans thing is the perfect comparison. The far left is the same as the far right. Two autistic fractions battling each other. The far left pushes gender ideals on their kids, lets them be non binary because it's what they want and the far right thinks "shitposting" is fine for the kid.
"Carefully documented" trooning? Are you kidding? Look at Desmond. Is he "carefully documented"?
By that statement alone, I can tell you know nothing of what is actually going on in the transkid movement and the people who are pushing it. They sure as fuck aren't monitoring them "carefully" or in any other way.

This is exactly why the white race will fail and Asians will prosper. They don't know how to parent their kids. If you can't keep your kid in line, then you aren't doing your job. Why is it so hard? Just tell the little cunt that she's not having access. But you know, you have to actually start at a young age and Soph's parents were letting her "shitpost" on the internet.

crocodilian

K. K. K. Rool
kiwifarms.net
:story: You're incredibly stupid or delusional if you think that the "alt right" isn't self identified.

Anyway, her parents are forcing her to be unpersoned by their lack of parenting. She should be in school studying and there she is, vomiting her opinion all over the internet. She'll be useless in 2 years time, when the alt right neckbeards stop giving a shit about her and start calling her a thot.
The trans thing is the perfect comparison. The far left is the same as the far right. Two autistic fractions battling each other. The far left pushes gender ideals on their kids, lets them be non binary because it's what they want and the far right thinks "shitposting" is fine for the kid.
"Carefully documented" trooning? Are you kidding? Look at Desmond. Is he "carefully documented"?
By that statement alone, I can tell you know nothing of what is actually going on in the transkid movement and the people who are pushing it. They sure as fuck aren't monitoring them "carefully" or in any other way.

This is exactly why the white race will fail and Asians will prosper. They don't know how to parent their kids. If you can't keep your kid in line, then you aren't doing your job. Why is it so hard? Just tell the little cunt that she's not having access. But you know, you have to actually start at a young age and Soph's parents were letting her "shitpost" on the internet.
The "alt-right" is a carefully-manufactured fabrication. Political newfags may self-identify with it, but its actual roots (and leadership) are linked to government conspiracy, not anything sincerely grassroots.

But again: I'm arguing with someone who thinks the alt-right is real, believes in the horseshoe meme and is terrified to write "nigger" on the internet. Never mind all the senseless blackpill shit about China taking over.

D min7

yeah yeah whatever
kiwifarms.net
So this is what LtCorbis has been up to? Guess I shouldn't be surprised. If I recall, I remember seeing the NFKRZ tweet about her anti-muslim spat on discord, but I had no idea she, or the person using her as a mouthpiece, if at all, had dedicated an entire YouTube channel to this.

I'm still going to give her the benefit of the doubt since she's a minor, and they can be prone to saying shit like this, but something tells me she's going to keep being like this for the rest of her life, or at least a good portion of it.

M

MI 814

kiwifarms.net
It's weird that you guys are against LtCorbis when you are on a site that's often attacked by people who want to censor the internet.

NFKRZ is just being a typical centrist idiot who is just trying to get clicks. Like what the hell does he hope to achieve by attacking people who defend his right to say whatever the fuck he wants on youtube? That's just fucking exceptional. "Oh boohooo she said she wanted to kill muslims" like get a fucking life. She's allowed to think that.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
But again: I'm arguing with someone who thinks the alt-right is real, believes in the horseshoe meme and is terrified to write "nigger" on the internet. Never mind all the senseless blackpill shit about China taking over.
Saying that the "alt-right" is mainly self-identified is not even vaguely necessarily the same as saying the alt-right is real.

I won't even comment on the horseshoe meme thing.

Heathercho of all people isn't afraid to say nigger on the internet.

And she said nothing of "Chinese taking over", just Asians in general prospering while white people fail, due to apparent greater ability of Asians to raise their kids.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
The "alt-right" is a carefully-manufactured fabrication. Political newfags may self-identify with it, but its actual roots (and leadership) are linked to government conspiracy, not anything sincerely grassroots.

Joined Mar 29, 2019.
:story: Let me assure you, I am not afraid to call anyone, least of all a nigger like yourself, a nigga.

Besides, I didn't say China. I said Asians. They're outbreeding everyone.
Like I said, you're either stupid or willfully delusional to believe that people don't identify as the alt-right. This lack of intelligence is exactly why Asians will take over.

It's very simple. You only like Soph atm because she aligns with your ideals. She has "right think". You are reactionary and easy to rile up. The second she steps out of line, you will get the vapours and decry her as a "THOT".

Not that it will bother you when you do reach that point, but the parents of a 14 year old female who is putting out shit like this on the internet are signing her up for a life of being refused work and education.
Having no regard for the future of your child and allowing them to willfully throw their life away for a few edgy opinions online, is one of the most ignorant and low IQ things one could do.

Somewhere Nick Sandman is smugly chuckling in the distance. All he did was vaguely smirk.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
The outrage surrounding her is funny, but I can already tell she’s gonna be an unstable drug addict in 10 years like our boy Andy Warski and her “adorable” 14 yo face is gonna be replaced with a gross, snaggle toothed methface

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino