You've been targeted by cancel culture. - What will you do?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Rolfe weathered the storm of his Ghostbusters 2016 video by just not acknowledging it. He had hitpieces written about him by firms as big as the New York Times. So what did he do? He just... ignored it.

Today, it's sitting at 3.7 million views, with a like/dislike ratio of 184k to 8.5k. Scroll down to the comments and you'll see nothing but love and support. Turns out, the loonies attacking him were completely and utterly toothless. The movie bombed hard anyway, and everyone shilling for it practically pretends like it never even existed today - I only see it ever brought up as a point of clown world insanity.

So I'd just keep chugging along, not feed anyone out for my flesh, and keep doing what I do for people who enjoy what I do. I have absolutely no need to acknowledge anyone who's out for my blood, unless they're looking to actually try and harm me or my family in some way.

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to double down on your statements, but never ever apologize or give an inch in any capacity. The pond scum who demand you be cancelled are desperate to have power over you, or anyone they think will give it to them. They get off on it and they use it to fill the space where they should be content with their own lives. So don't give in, ever.

Robert Sanvagene

Autistic Lives Matter™
kiwifarms.net
Initially give off a veneer of completely ignoring the criticism, until such time as I've had the opportunity to fully investigate each and every person that's sperging out against me.

If they all come up squeaky-clean, I'll completely ignore them and get on with my life.

If they too have skeletons, you bet your ass I'll be responding with archived links and plenty of cross-posts to every other exceptional individual in their lynch mob, along with a response to the effect of "I'll just leave this here". Then, I'll completely ignore them and get on with my life.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Rolfe weathered the storm of his Ghostbusters 2016 video by just not acknowledging it. He had hitpieces written about him by firms as big as the New York Times. So what did he do? He just... ignored it.

Today, it's sitting at 3.7 million views, with a like/dislike ratio of 184k to 8.5k. Scroll down to the comments and you'll see nothing but love and support. Turns out, the loonies attacking him were completely and utterly toothless. The movie bombed hard anyway, and everyone shilling for it practically pretends like it never even existed today - I only see it ever brought up as a point of clown world insanity.

So I'd just keep chugging along, not feed anyone out for my flesh, and keep doing what I do for people who enjoy what I do. I have absolutely no need to acknowledge anyone who's out for my blood, unless they're looking to actually try and harm me or my family in some way.
Pewdiepie weathered his storm by dunking on them and had more fun so I'll go with that route. Pretty sure Mike "Monster Cock" Matei also had fun shit talking the media during Rolf's drama.

Reactions: Pissmaster

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a problem that people with social media have. Generally, back in the analog days, if it came to it, you just waited quietly until your town had something better to talk about.

Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

codeblue

kiwifarms.net
Never back down, if the internet SJW NPCs are so upset over something you said/did, double down and rationally explain your reasoning. If you're a high IQ person, there would be a valid reason you did it, arm yourself with facts and knowledge, the media mob might take the side of the SJWs but there are still plenty of based people online who will have your back if your explanation is legit. James Rolfe is a great example. Stand your ground.

Common Carp

Bloop
kiwifarms.net
Depends on what I'm being "Cancelled" for. Was it something stupid like I said nigger on some comment section 10 years ago? If so I'll say nothing and let them tire themselves out and if it gets any bigger than the initial screeching I'll give a brief statement like "I was 14, get over yourselves" and just let it blow over from there. I may even own it if I have the kind of audience that wouldn't give a shit if I said some bad words.

If it's something more serious like someone accusing me of some #metoo shit, I'll take the ProJared/James Charles approach and take my time to gather up evidence to clear my name and present it, even better if I manage to dig up skeletons my accuser or accusers have. The best outcome for me there will be that I'll get a boost from it and my accuser or accusers will get cancelled themselves for trying to lie about me. I'll still have detractors even after that but fuck them. My friends and family know I wouldn't do shit like that and if any of them pull what Alec Holowka's family/friends did then fuck them to.

These can also vary depending how big/popular I am. If I'm some small fry with less than 100k followers then it may be more difficult if it escalates. If I'm someone like Pewdiepie then I have fuck you money and it doesn't even matter at that point.

Best advice if you're worried about being cancelled is to not even become a public personality to begin with.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never back down, if the internet SJW NPCs are so upset over something you said/did, double down and rationally explain your reasoning. If you're a high IQ person, there would be a valid reason you did it, arm yourself with facts and knowledge, the media mob might take the side of the SJWs but there are still plenty of based people online who will have your back if your explanation is legit. James Rolfe is a great example. Stand your ground.
How often can you truly "win" an argument over the internet?

James Rolfe won because he didn't engage with the tards.

Reactions: Hans and Slap47

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember that the only damage they can do is in targeting those who platform you and those who sponsor you, and even then they are entirely reliant upon the fooling out of touch suits into thinking they will be publicly lynched if they dont disassociate themselves with someone a bunch of media people are calling a nazi.

If your brand is not reliant on either sponsors or a deep rooted platform, you cannot be harmed. If your sponsors/platform has a history of ignoring or rejecting contrived media hysteria and recognising it as the empty autism of a handful of speds you can not be harmed. Make every effort to be as independent as possible in your funding and platforming, or outsource out only to those with a record of reliability.

When any attempt to attack both is made, even if it is ineffective, be as loud and aggressive as possible in calling this out and kick up as big a shitstorm as possible among speds who are dedicated to being autistically outraged about censorship. Do not apologise or grovel when you are accused of bullshit. Openly and proudly reject the accusations and make you make enough noise to attract attention from those whose careers are based on shitting all over dumb woke shit and SJW antics.

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't acknowledge it.
Don't apologise.
Don't talk to the media.
Lawyer up if they go after your job.
Arm up if they go after your family.
I'd like to expand on the "Don't talk to the media" part. My family has been prominent in business and politics for decades now. I'm not saying this to brag, no one should give a shit, but just to illuminate my point in this post. Starting with my grandfather, every single time any member of my family has contact with any member of the media, no matter how small or inconsequential, we do one of two things. Either have the entire thing recorded, by you, with you keeping the recording, or have a witness. Generally we do both. Journalists routinely lie, and journalists routinely get facts wrong. Every single news article you've read has had something wrong in it. Every one, without exception. Television news is even worse. They usually get everything wrong.

As for deliberate lying, this is way more common than you'd think. And let me tell you, there's nothing on Earth that feels better than being able to pull out a recording and play it for some asshole's editor proving the lie. Hopefully while your lawyer sits there with you, staring across the table at them. You have the power, then. We've gotten reporters fired. We've gotten editors fired too. And it's great. The best part is, the media organizations remember. They know who we are now and they know how we respond to them. So they're very cautious about fucking with us. I think it's great that the general public's trust in news media is at an all-time low, and sinking more by the day. People are starting to realize what we've known for a long time: News media organizations are full of the incompetent and the malicious.

A better way to live your life is to never willingly interact with any news media at all, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Record it, and let them know you're recording. It makes a world of difference in how you're treated.

cryptidfuck

Convincing the world that aliens exist
kiwifarms.net
Take satisfaction in the fact that the well is now forever poisoned for shitty SJW types. Fuck them honestly, they cause enough trouble.
Look who's talking, when you're clearly one of them. I've heard of your escapades on FurVilla and you genuinely can't accept any criticism thrown your way. You refuse to get help or change and whenever someone offered to help you you turn around and label them as "abusers". In what way does that help anyone?

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
Look who's talking, when you're clearly one of them. I've heard of your escapades on FurVilla and you genuinely can't accept any criticism thrown your way. You refuse to get help or change and whenever someone offered to help you you turn around and label them as "abusers". In what way does that help anyone?
ok KilljoyLights. lol

still cranky you fell for such obvious b8?

Last edited:
Tags
None