YT 03/07/19 - Fan sends Chris a Switch -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

PolarChoco

kiwifarms.net
Chris is probably going to leave the thing running 24-7, just like he does with his other vidya.
The thing is, the Switch tends to overheat a lot depending on the game (Breath of the Wild does this a lot, as well as depleting the battery quickly). Playing it on the dock also makes it heat incredibly quick. If he does that,that poor device might stop working by the end of this year (or before). It's a nice console but I think it requires a lot of care when handling it, knowing when to stop playing when it's too hot and basically, treating nicely the game card slot and the stand.

By the way, are you guys thinking on adding him?

Last edited:

Humba Wumba

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of amazed all these people get salty that Chris got a switch and they didn't. Like this is what makes you salty?

Bro, there is some guy out right with a 100M$ mega yacht trying to decide how much coke you need for 12 lingerie models over the course of a one week voyage while he eats caviar in his penthouse apartment

And you get mad over this.

Just make sure your own life is good enough, and you don't really get bothered over other people's

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of amazed all these people get salty that Chris got a switch and they didn't. Like this is what makes you salty?

Bro, there is some guy out right with a 100M$ mega yacht trying to decide how much coke you need for 12 lingerie models over the course of a one week voyage while he eats caviar in his penthouse apartment

Just make sure your own life is good enough, and you don't really get bothered over other people's
I can explain it in a better way. It all goes back to the old saying of "Why do we keep rewarding stupid people?" It has gotten to a point that Christine is able to get what she wants with 0 effort. She could have saved for a Switch but chooses to waste money on things that she does not need in the long run. For years, she complains about having financial problems and knows that it could be solved by saving money and reducing impulse spending. She barley meets her patreon requirements yet people are still dumb enough to give her money because giving money to her is the new trolling. Its like with Amberlynn Reid in which Christine has learned how to lie about stuff and somehow pull sympathy from gullible people to get money or presents. At the end of the day, she gets to enjoy a switch but it is not going to change anything. She will still beg for money, continue to waste said money on toys instead of her massive growing debt, and find "white knights" who knows how to get Chris to do and say stupid stuff while waving money and a promise of friendship at her face.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
This was 100% Barb's fault. Chris had to loop the cord on top of the freakin' bathroom door because the hoarding made it impossible for him to set up the coffee brewer normally.
he simply could of put it in his room at best. I used to have mine in my room for convenience

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Awful

Niggernerd

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he put it in his room, would the fire have started there instead?
I think it would of avoided being a fire hazard. The restrooms outlet(s) probably had faulty wiring and rust due to steam whereas his room,living room, bobs study, and parents bedroom were at most moderately safe but then again having shit plugged in 24/7 for years could take its toll on the outlets and melt the wiring.

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Awful

CoolGuyHitler

kiwifarms.net
I think it would of avoided being a fire hazard. The restrooms outlet(s) probably had faulty wiring and rust due to steam whereas his room,living room, bobs study, and parents bedroom were at most moderately safe but then again having shit plugged in 24/7 for years could take its toll on the outlets and melt the wiring.
It's not the outlet's fault, iirc Chris was using a worn-out extension cord and that's what caused it.

Niggernerd

kiwifarms.net
It's not the outlet's fault, iirc Chris was using a worn-out extension cord and that's what caused it.
did he? I could of sworn from early videos the outlet was close to the sink where he could easily lay it on the sinks flat surface

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can explain it in a better way. It all goes back to the old saying of "Why do we keep rewarding stupid people?" It has gotten to a point that Christine is able to get what she wants with 0 effort. She could have saved for a Switch but chooses to waste money on things that she does not need in the long run. For years, she complains about having financial problems and knows that it could be solved by saving money and reducing impulse spending. She barley meets her patreon requirements yet people are still dumb enough to give her money because giving money to her is the new trolling. Its like with Amberlynn Reid in which Christine has learned how to lie about stuff and somehow pull sympathy from gullible people to get money or presents. At the end of the day, she gets to enjoy a switch but it is not going to change anything. She will still beg for money, continue to waste said money on toys instead of her massive growing debt, and find "white knights" who knows how to get Chris to do and say stupid stuff while waving money and a promise of friendship at her face.
Pretty funny that you're salty about Chris getting shit that he didn't earn and doesn't deserve, yet you're still calling him "she".

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That letter is hillariously creepy. It reminds me of the letter in the 'Stan' music video-"you're my only friend.", "we're gonna be together soon", "you can't trust those other fans- they don't know you like I do..."

And the way Chris just pulls the handwritten note out of the box with the $300 electronics- just tosses the note aside, no "thank you", nothing, then goes straight to annoying the cat like nothing happened. Chris is alpha af. He has this weird way of asserting dominance over everyone he interacts with.
Any time I read “is Chris getting better” in future, I’m going to direct them to this comment.

Seven Inches

Don't hate the pickle, hate the game.
kiwifarms.net

Given his long history and certain future of misery due his weapons grade autism, self imposed or otherwise, this is the equivalent of getting the consolation prize blender on The Price Is Right in the game show of life.

Every one of us here that lead productive, functional lives, are duly employed or actually capable of it, and haven't had to pay for sex to lose our virginity, have won far more than Chris ever will. We got to the spin the Big Wheel and made it to the Showcase Showdown.

I wouldn't trade any free video game console for that. Ever.

atlanta

kiwifarms.net
Given his long history and certain future of misery due his weapons grade autism, self imposed or otherwise, this is the equivalent of getting the consolation prize blender on The Price Is Right in the game show of life.

Every one of us here that lead productive, functional lives, are duly employed or actually capable of it, and haven't had to pay for sex to lose our virginity, have won far more than Chris ever will. We got to the spin the Big Wheel and made it to the Showcase Showdown.

I wouldn't trade any free video game console for that. Ever.
Don't know about you girls, but this granny just got her tax returns done. My money's on Chris being the benefactor of a guy (I don't think there are two of these people at this point, but who cares) who just got his tax windfall and thought it'd be epic to befriend our hero by blowing a wad of cash we all know they'll regret blowing, soon enough. White knight or troll, they haven't done their homework. Chris rarely pays any kind of return on these investments, and I'm sure they'll get mad at him when he's not their promised BFF for life, soon enough.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Seven Inches

Don't hate the pickle, hate the game.
kiwifarms.net
Don't know about you girls, but this granny just got her tax returns done. My money's on Chris being the benefactor of a guy (I don't think there are two of these people at this point, but who cares) who just got his tax windfall and thought it'd be epic to befriend our hero by blowing a wad of cash we all know they'll regret blowing, soon enough. White knight or troll, they haven't done their homework. Chris rarely pays any kind of return on these investments, and I'm sure they'll get mad at him when he's not their promised BFF for life, soon enough.
The whole "moving to Virginia to be your only friend" letter seems like clear proof this is all just part of a (expensive) troll job. Not sure what their endgame is, but whomever this is, they clearly have more dollars than sense, along with too much free time.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The internet isn't Chris's moral guardian, though. It's not the job of the internet to "teach him a lesson" and/or make him more responsible.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
The internet isn't Chris's moral guardian, though. It's not the job of the internet to "teach him a lesson" and/or make him more responsible.
Exactly. The only person who can change Chris is Chris himself. Unfortunately, he is not willing to do so because he is comfortable with doing what he wants and has been doing for years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino