YT 11/08/20 - Sonichu's Update on the Dimensional Merge and Sermon - October, 2020

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Ashkechu

kiwifarms.net
You know, with time I'm starting to warm up to the dimensional merge thing, cwc might have been on to something this whole time. No other way I can explain the last year.
I'm not, because it literally cannot go anywhere (good).
This saga can only continue so long as Chris keeps postponing the merge date,
which he most likely will until it will take place 30 years after his death.

Yamcha's Only Fan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Someone is clearly helping chris with this video. at about 13:00 there's a cheap glow effect to make chris's talk about seeing a glow seem legit. Someone recorded it for chris, edited it, added effects, and is feeding his delusions. whoever it is, this person is easily as bad as the idea guys.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
What the shit was up with that Intro? I know It was a ween but I honestly, maybe hoped Chris had used his limitless free-time In his furries creations souls to learn to learn some Cursory video editing skillz and some flair to these ramblings. He's certainly come a long way from those grainy, piss stained PS3 video days of the OG Era of Trolling.

Pepper Jack

Every day ends with a Tums Festival
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone is clearly helping chris with this video. at about 13:00 there's a cheap glow effect to make chris's talk about seeing a glow seem legit. Someone recorded it for chris, edited it, added effects, and is feeding his delusions. whoever it is, this person is easily as bad as the idea guys.
There is a very rough jump cut at 11:05. Someone is definitely helping Chris with this.

Also, it looks like Chris is doing this "sermon" from a hotel conference room. Can you imagine the reaction of the conference employees that had to listen to the insane ramblings of a retard?

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what are we thinking whoever is organizing and editing this shite is in it for? Just clout, white knight / weens or is this going to be some manipulative bs again?
The intro is clearly in no way taking Chris seriously, which makes me lean towards ween.

Yamcha's Only Fan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
There is a very rough jump cut at 11:05. Someone is definitely helping Chris with this.

Also, it looks like Chris is doing this "sermon" from a hotel conference room. Can you imagine the reaction of the conference employees that had to listen to the insane ramblings of a retard?
if it is a hotel conference room, it raises further questions. I could buy chris going to his church and talking rocky into letting him play pretend at the podium to an empty church, but a conference room costs money. he isn't decked out in his bronycon gear so this wasn't taken at a con... so did someone pay to rent this room to let chris do a short sermon?

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Ok are we sure praetor isn't some version of the make a wish foundation for severely autistic children and their goal is to prop hopeless aspies up and give them fake awards so they can feel good about themselves? They heard about Chris's story but missed the part where all this sperging about the merge, sonichu, and his life wasn't coming from a disabled five year old and by the time they realized he was actually 38 years old it was too late to back out and risk losing face?

Radical Goodspeed

Biological Sex Exists
kiwifarms.net
Does... Does h- she? think corona was the dimensional merger? and if so, that it only caused 10 deaths? 'Cause that's what it sounds like, and omg that's retarded.

No, but yes. But no.

Covid, like all the other disasters this year are symptoms of the Merge. The ten deaths, if I parsed the retardation correctly, were due to people getting squished between buildings as the dimensions merge together. I think.

EmuWarsVeteran

Lord Kek's Faithful Servant.
kiwifarms.net
No, but yes. But no.

Covid, like all the other disasters this year are symptoms of the Merge. The ten deaths, if I parsed the retardation correctly, were due to people getting squished between buildings as the dimensions merge together. I think.

He's seen that one Junji Ito story about an interdimensional mansion then, I gather.