YT 11/08/20 - Sonichu's Update on the Dimensional Merge and Sermon - October, 2020

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
For all you who can't read the description:
Hey, this is Sonichu, still in Mama Chris Chan's body (for over seven months now on the date of this video's upload). I go over the additional details since when Mama had completed the last part of her Tweet set on her old Twtter, @CWCSonichu (as opposed to her present account, @CPU_CWCSonichu) in regards of the Dimension Merge. And I also show my appreciation and self character growth since when Mama and I had swapped bodies in this timeline back on March 31, 2020. Thanks for the experiences and everything. Also, here's to the new timeline when this pandemic is prevented, and a bonus cheers to President Lisa Simpson in C-197, Biden being elected in 1218, and to Garrison and Trump being out of the White House between the two dimensions. **This video was uploaded with the help of my friends at Praetor. Thanks to qthemusic154 for the intro!**
And from what I remember ,Praetor is a ween corp similar to the Teen Troon Squad
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Other_enablers#Praetor
1604877078526.png
1604877490152.png
1604877142505.png

Attachments

• 1604877089124.png
    1604877089124.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1604877125364.png
    1604877125364.png
    834.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Hey, this is Sonichu, still in Mama Chris Chan's body (for over seven months now on the date of this video's upload). I go over the additional details since when Mama had completed the last part of her Tweet set on her old Twtter, @CWCSonichu (as opposed to her present account, @CPU_CWCSonichu) in regards of the Dimension Merge. And I also show my appreciation and self character growth since when Mama and I had swapped bodies in this timeline back on March 31, 2020. Thanks for the experiences and everything. Also, here's to the new timeline when this pandemic is prevented, and a bonus cheers to President Lisa Simpson in C-197, Biden being elected in 1218, and to Garrison and Trump being out of the White House between the two dimensions. **This video was uploaded with the help of my friends at Praetor. Thanks to qthemusic154 for the intro!**
And from what I remember ,Praetor is a ween corp similar to the Teen Troon Squad
No actual people would be friends with Chris, these have got to be dumb Clout chasers, looking to be part of christory

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Oh btw you what the saddest part about all this is? Chris is probably enjoying every minute of this speech and it's probably Making him feel legitimately happy, the most he's been in years. Because doesn't this whole schtick seem like something out if the comics? Think about it, Mayor cwc standing before his adoring public addressing them with the good news about how he's the best Mayor they could ever hope for?

Radical Goodspeed

Biological Sex Exists
kiwifarms.net

I cannot help but think that they put the fat one closest to Chris because he won't want to perv on her as much as the other two cunts.

I also now realize that a troupe of girls evoking the ol Gal Pals nostalgia would easily be able to manipulate Chris.

Snuckening

Fulltime revolutionary. Drinks death like water.
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck are these "Praetor" goobers?

They rented some conference room, just so Chris could preach his autism to an empty room? Or, did this happen at some MLP conference or something?

At least the ideafags had the self-respect to scam cash out of Chris, and make him shit on the floor- This just seems like weenery for the sake of weenery, which is even more homosexual.

Benjamin Spooner Briggs

Captain of the brigantine Mary Celeste,
kiwifarms.net
At least it's something different. Seems like they're at least attempting to make sense of whatever he's saying so we don't have to.
Who the fuck are these "Praetor" goobers?

They rented some conference room, just so Chris could preach his autism to an empty room? Or, did this happen at some MLP conference or something?

At least the ideafags had the self-respect to scam cash out of Chris, and make him shit on the floor- This just seems like weenery for the sake of weenery, which is even more homosexual.

Mender Bug

kiwifarms.net
Oh btw you what the saddest part about all this is? Chris is probably enjoying every minute of this speech and it's probably Making him feel legitimately happy, the most he's been in years. Because doesn't this whole schtick seem like something out if the comics? Think about it, Mayor cwc standing before his adoring public addressing them with the good news about how he's the best Mayor they could ever hope for?
Honestly I agree. On a certain level even if hes so far gone that he doesnt know what is going on, chris at least looks happy with those people and giving this speech. After all the shit hes gone through he deserves it.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Might be posting this because of my age or how long I've been around, but can't these weens up their production value by using something like a lavaliere mic and not eating a bag of potato chips while recording a mentally-ill person giving a presentation about their doomsday delusions for 15 minutes?