YT 11/08/20 - Sonichu's Update on the Dimensional Merge and Sermon - October, 2020

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Reshiram? Boy I sure hope JustinRPG's wife hasn't dimension hoped and was the one responsible for wreaking firestorm havoc in our dimension.

And also these enablers must be getting a kick out of this right? How could they organise this entire fiasco, sit there in their chairs and watch this 15 minute long video and say to themselves "Yeah this video makes complete sense, it's all just a bunch of delusional nonsensical rambling from a mentally impaired 40 year old man child, but yeah lets edit it an publish it, no worries".

They know what they're doing, they clearly don't give a shit about just how far deep in the rabbit hole Chris goes, they're only interested in the short term fame and being apart of Chirstory.

Boy they will sure end up far in life, yep.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given their willingness to post their faces alongside their usernames/handles, I’m going to lean towards regular ol’ weening for the sake of it/for internet rep points.

Autistic as fuck, admittedly, but Chris looks happy and they’re not scamming him outta money, but instead seemingly spending their own on meeting room rentals. I’m hoping if it continues, it remains comparatively benign and without financial (or worse, mental/physical) abuse.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And all of this is because Chris, the middle aged manchild is upset a worldwide pandemic prevented him from attending a My Little Pony convention.
1604877125364-png.1717165
A little surprising Chris didn’t want to sit next to the biological females.

Big Ruski

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.O.Z
kiwifarms.net
Only Chris Chan can get nervous while giving a speech to nobody in the room lol. This is why Austistic people make shitty cult leaders, they have no passion, wit, or drive. The chad Schizophrenic has no filter, speaks word salads in rhetoric, and their visions into the future increases with every use of meth. Look at the following examples:

Famous Schizo:

John Nash (won a novel peace prize)
Jesus (Started a religion)
Joan of Arc (A warrior who didn't need affirmative action and died a Martyr)
Terry Davis (Created an entire O.S from scratch)
Donnie Darko (Saved the world)

If your not flinging your shit on the walls while screaming about how the deepstate is mounting a RICO case on Sonichu while CIA niggers are fucking Bob's ghost then we have nothing to discuss. Good day madam!

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
This and the Vsauce 2 interview highlight how to and not to make content involving Chris:

Vsauce 2 was respectful, professional, he didn't treat Chris like an oddity, he didn't use Chris as a way to prop himself up.

Praetor was mocking, they used Chris as a way to get attention, they propped him up as a thing to laugh at, and they're all very autistic.

Plus, the first response of retards who didn't realize getting involved with Chris would get them trolled is to say "actually, we trolled YOU!"

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait, so according to this ramble Sonichu is stuck in Chris's body until BABScon 2020, right? But that was cancelled, so there's never going to be a BABScon 2020 but instead a BABScon 2021. Does this mean they'll never swap back?
Well yeah unless it's an online expo or some shit. The virus is clearly not stopping in the US, so who knows when a physical convention will happen again.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Wait wait, so according to this ramble Sonichu is stuck in Chris's body until BABScon 2020, right? But that was cancelled, so there's never going to be a BABScon 2020 but instead a BABScon 2021. Does this mean they'll never swap back?
Chris says he's planning to go back in time to stop covid from ever happening once the dimensions merge. Or something.

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He means the BABScon 2020 in C-187, which I guess hasn't happened yet?
:story:

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I definitely need to hear preparedness advice from Chris Chan. And I've been keeping up with my 'survival' training as demanded.

I would love to see Chris go and do a wilderness survivalist 'training' video. Maybe they can get him to rub some mud all over his face first.
looks like we're gonna need josh and the watchdogs to have a reunion
I feel like, at long last, everyone is tired of babysitting a middle-aged man who refuses to listen to anything that doesn't feed into his delusions