YT 11/08/20 - Sonichu's Update on the Dimensional Merge and Sermon - October, 2020

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

DavidFerrie

The hashish makes us Turks
kiwifarms.net

DavidFerrie

The hashish makes us Turks
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know more about this. He had weens? He was a much better person than Chris is.

Edit: read about the weens. Hadn't heard that stuff before. Poor Green Man.
Not so much weens, as kids who were fascinated by him, and bought him beer & cigs so that he'd hang around them.

And I agree -- he was a far better man than Chris.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
I guess the weenz didn’t realize that it’s not just fucking with Chris that made good content. Chris was at his best when he had an antagonist to feud with like in his cartoons. Without a villain to direct his autism at, he’s boring and uninteresting.
So what you are saying is, for chris to make good content again someone needs to become one with one of his villains from the sonichu series, as chris did with sonichu? Because obviously, he is stuck rping as his creation, and he clearly needs an antithesis. I think i just gained a chromosome.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
So what you are saying is, for chris to make good content again someone needs to become one with one of his villains from the sonichu series, as chris did with sonichu? Because obviously, he is stuck rping as his creation, and he clearly needs an antithesis. I think i just gained a chromosome.
I don’t think that would work mainly because Chris seems very intent on distancing himself from his past, even going so far as treating it as though it were a different person who was involved. “Christine” =/= Chris as far as he’s concerned.

The only “villain” he has in his life is IdeaGuy as of right now. Brief moments of old Chris broke through when he brought up the name.

But the motivation behind that is money. And all that has done is put him on the path of vengeance. Again, the comedy of Chris was when *he* thought he was being noble and heroic for a damsel and saving her from the clutches of an evil overlord of some kind. His actions, words, and methods he would take would always prove to be less than noble, but to him they were justified because he was wronged.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
White knights trying to defend or help Chris, poor misguided souls as they may be, that I can understand... but I'd never get why the fuck would anyone so openly and publicly mock a certified retard like Chris. Fuck, I only follow his antics and I already kind of feel embarrassed for wasting my time with something so morbid and idiotic.

Old-school trolls at least had the modicum of shame of hiding behind personas. All this herd of imbeciles like Copitz, that Vikodin guy (or whatever his stupid edgelord name was), Ben Saint, MKR or this new idiots... they all publicly display their faces and sometimes even their real names and they don't give a shit. Meanwhile, I am admittedly fascinated by Chris but you couldn't even pay me to take a pic with him.

Let's get real, what kind of "fame" do these goddamn apes expect to earn from this? Laughing at obviously disabled people? Congrats, you are an asshole, I'm sure your momma will be proud of you. Humoring the delusions of a blatantly crazy person? I hope you feel satisfied with yourself when the idiot finally thinks he's ready to jump from the roof and the first Google result from your otherwise uneventful and mediocre life is a footnote on the CWCki with your contribution to it.

I'm aware I probably sound <mad at the internet™>, but it's only that I can't honestly wrap my mind about this.

Meanwhile, Chris is as autistically unaware of people laughing at his face as he ever was.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
But how would the antithesis larp go down without being dismissed as basic weenery? Pull a _blank and reveal Groudon is Bob?

Edit-As pointed out by another user, the golden era trolls are a different breed than the new ones, would a new troll even have the nuance for that sort of long haul?

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
White knights trying to defend or help Chris, poor misguided souls as they may be, that I can understand... but I'd never get why the fuck would anyone so openly and publicly mock a certified retard like Chris. Fuck, I only follow his antics and I already kind of feel embarrassed for wasting my time with something so morbid and idiotic.

Old-school trolls at least had the modicum of shame of hiding behind personas. All this herd of imbeciles like Copitz, that Vikodin guy (or whatever his stupid edgelord name was), Ben Saint, MKR or this new idiots... they all publicly display their faces and sometimes even their real names and they don't give a shit. Meanwhile, I am admittedly fascinated by Chris but you couldn't even pay me to take a pic with him.

Let's get real, what kind of "fame" do these goddamn apes expect to earn from this? Laughing at obviously disabled people? Congrats, you are an asshole, I'm sure your momma will be proud of you. Humoring the delusions of a blatantly crazy person? I hope you feel satisfied with yourself when the idiot finally thinks he's ready to jump from the roof and the first Google result from your otherwise uneventful and mediocre life is a footnote on the CWCki with your contribution to it.

I'm aware I probably sound <mad at the internet™>, but it's only that I can't honestly wrap my mind about this.

Meanwhile, Chris is as autistically unaware of people laughing at his face as he ever was.
I completely get you yeah, it's rather embarrassing and pathetic seeing these sort of people trying to use Chris and/or exploit him in a way in order to become a little bit famous.

For most of those people, it normally doesn't work out for them, they either get entirely known for presenting Chris in their content and create a precedent for always reporting about Chris, regardless about whether or not they want to, they then fail to ever gain any traction from him at all and just fall into obscurity. If they do decide to solely cover Chris related content, their appeal and outreach is limited to the an incredibly small audience of people that are are still interested in, but the problem they also face is that their is only so much "new" things you can talk about Chris, without repeating yourself.

The only sort of person that's been able to present Chris in a manner that has propagated outside interest in their content that's not associated with Chris is probably Fredrik Knudsen (But he is not even comparable to some of the retards that have talked/interviewed Chris for the most part).

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Got me there
But how would the antithesis larp go down without being dismissed as basic weenery? Pull a _blank and reveal Groudon is Bob?

Edit-As pointed out by another user, the golden era trolls are a different breed than the new ones, would a new troll even have the nuance for that sort of long haul?
Got me there, i went to the cwcwiki to read up on the idea guys. But holy fuck i wasnt prepared.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I definitely need to hear preparedness advice from Chris Chan. And I've been keeping up with my 'survival' training as demanded.

I would love to see Chris go and do a wilderness survivalist 'training' video. Maybe they can get him to rub some mud all over his face first.

I feel like, at long last, everyone is tired of babysitting a middle-aged man who refuses to listen to anything that doesn't feed into his delusions

How would you even tell if Chris had mud all over his face? He's filthy and never bathes. Just look at some of these recent photos, his face is so dirty it looks like he put on cheap spray tan.

This is just sad.

Chris is really going to need a tard wrangler once Snorlax dies. Somebody this deluded can't live in the outside world.

Dude, there are people in far worse mental shape than Chris who are living homeless on the streets. There are people far worse than Chris who are able to hold down a job, pay rent, and otherwise take care of themselves all on their own. Chris isn't going to get a tard wrangler, at least not an official one paid for by the state. He's just going to be like any other homeless nutjob living on the streets after their parents/caregivers passed away. The problem isn't his Autism or mental state. The problem is he was never taught how to be responsible and self-reliant.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Video:

The people behind the video.

(https://tw.tinf.io/praetor)

(https://ig.tinf.io/p/CF56QH4Bt7E/)

(https://archive.md/wb3WJ)

(https://archive.md/DDaPd)

(https://archive.md/rfIuw)

(https://archive.md/Fn0i9)

(https://archive.md/fAqC4)

(https://archive.md/elMCn)

Reddit on the case:
(https://archive.fo/IOUAl)

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
This is a huge info drop. CNN should be covering this instead of sucking Biden's dick and sperging about recount.
Surprised the weens didn't crank call a local news station to run a story on something amazing only to leave em in the conference room with the feral chris, forcing them to broadcast his weird shit to not have there time wasted.