YT 11/08/20 - Sonichu's Update on the Dimensional Merge and Sermon - October, 2020

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, there are people in far worse mental shape than Chris who are living homeless on the streets. There are people far worse than Chris who are able to hold down a job, pay rent, and otherwise take care of themselves all on their own. Chris isn't going to get a tard wrangler, at least not an official one paid for by the state. He's just going to be like any other homeless nutjob living on the streets after their parents/caregivers passed away. The problem isn't his Autism or mental state. The problem is he was never taught how to be responsible and self-reliant.
I’m sure the comparison has been made before, but look at Henry Darger. A troubled man whose life’s work was chronicling a bizarre and self-serving fantasy universe. A man who seemed to believe that his world actually existed and, correspondingly, he had godlike power. The only difference between Chris and Darger is that one didn’t have a diagnosis, tardbux or an Internet connection. Chris is basically just some weirdo inventing stories about his Happy Place and while that’s not normal, it’s not like he’s going to shoot up a school.

Last edited:

Chan Fan

Stunning and based
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure the comparison has been made before, but look at Henry Darger. A troubled man whose life’s work was chronicling a bizarre and self-serving fantasy universe. A man who seemed to believe that his world actually existed and, correspondingly, he had godlike power. The only difference between Chris and Darger is that one didn’t have a diagnosis, tardbux or an Internet connection. Chris is basically just some weirdo inventing stories about his Happy Place and while that’s not normal, it’s not like he’s going to shoot up a school.
Darger kept to himself and never shared his art with anyone, they are almost nothing alike

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just sad.

Chris is really going to need a tard wrangler once Snorlax dies. Somebody this deluded can't live in the outside world.
I really don't know what would be best for Chris, a white knight who acts as a full time tard wrangler for free might benefit Chris in the short term (Because I doubt the state is going to provide one to a middle aged man who is legally a mentally competent adult) but really it doesn't sound sustainable unless Chris finds the ultimate simp.

Ideally it'd be nice to think some rough situations would wake Chris up out of his fantasy world and he'd work towards, at the very least, a situation where he can live a sustainable and independent life with the help of goverment benefits but it seems increasingly unlikely.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

And like Henry Darger’s art, at a certain point the Sonichu comics were just all about dickgirls.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Ideally it'd be nice to think some rough situations would wake Chris up out of his fantasy world and he'd work towards, at the very least, a situation where he can live a sustainable and independent life with the help of goverment benefits but it seems increasingly unlikely.
I have kinda accepted that Chris isn't gonna wake up from his fantasy dream at all, and if attempted to be pulled out by reality, he will fight his fullest to stay in the fantasy world, cause deep down, really deep down, I think he knows.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Personally, I think Chris is just going to be your run-of-the-mill homeless man squatting at stranger's houses and begging people for mcdonalds money. And he is going to immensely prefer that lifestyle over actually having a single responsibility. I just can't see Chris not being homeless post-Barb, in any scenario, because ultimately, he's just going to want to live like that. Sure, it's not ideal, but he's absolutely going to prefer it once he gets used to it.
I actually know this homeless dude who wanders around my area. Not your average insane homeless drug addict, actually a really nice and well-mannered man, stores even let him loiter all day. I asked him why he lives that way, he just said he doesn't feel like working (which is a damn sight more honest than Chris). Sadly, even this life is too idyllic and unrealistic for Chris, as Chris does everything in his power to get banned from every store he goes to. I almost want to fantasize about a vagabond Chris going state to state getting banned from every store he goes to, but I know Chris' pathfinding will probably malfunction once he leaves Ruckersville and he'll just spend 3 hours walking into a wall until he dies from exhaustion.

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I think Chris is just going to be your run-of-the-mill homeless man squatting at stranger's houses and begging people for mcdonalds money. And he is going to immensely prefer that lifestyle over actually having a single responsibility. I just can't see Chris not being homeless post-Barb, in any scenario, because ultimately, he's just going to want to live like that. Sure, it's not ideal, but he's absolutely going to prefer it once he gets used to it.
I actually know this homeless dude who wanders around my area. Not your average insane homeless drug addict, actually a really nice and well-mannered man, stores even let him loiter all day. I asked him why he lives that way, he just said he doesn't feel like working (which is a damn sight more honest than Chris). Sadly, even this life is too idyllic and unrealistic for Chris, as Chris does everything in his power to get banned from every store he goes to. I almost want to fantasize about a vagabond Chris going state to state getting banned from every store he goes to, but I know Chris' pathfinding will probably malfunction once he leaves Ruckersville and he'll just spend 3 hours walking into a wall until he dies from exhaustion.
Maybe a white knight or ween will give Chris some beat up old van to live in and he can become Fed 2.0, driving around America hunting Jerkops.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Would he even be too hesitant to couch surf? Those sorts of people at least try to make an effort to get their lives back on track and associate themselves with other people that can help them get back on their feet. If he truly does not want any help, then even that wouldn't be an option for him. He'd be living on park benches and in dumpsters if that's the road he wants to go down.

But this shouldn't really happen in the first place, since his tard bucks will save him (if he manages to minimise his expenses as much as possible and live in a cheap area, he can get by).

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
once he gets used to it
The hardest part for him would be getting used to not having anywhere to hoard loads and loads of plastic crap and not having the latest toys and videogames, I don't know if he would be able to adapt to that.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Darger kept to himself and never shared his art with anyone, they are almost nothing alike

I don't think @Tragi-Chan was saying Chris is like Darger. I think they were making an example of someone who is/was worse off than Chris by having legit mental illness, yet were still able to live a more functional, self-reliant life than Chris.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's going to be complicated, he keeps being banned from places, like his mother has a hoarding problem and then there's his autism which means it'd likely be very stressful for him to live a lifestyle where he moves from place to place not having a regular routine.

I wouldn't be surpised if he moves between white knights houses (Until they get fed up of him) all while wasting huge amounts of money storing his garbage with the help of donations until he finally gets a section 8 house (And then begs for rent).

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
When will people learn? I guess there are people who are still willing to exploit Chris, and Chris would have his ego/delusions fed. Taking a page from the When Barb passes thread: Chris is fucked.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
After watching the whole video, Chris is really going hard on this merge, thanks in part to enablers. When was this "creativity" when it came to class projects and prepping for job interviews? Like everyone else, I think Chris is doomed after Barb dies, but the silver lining for Chris would be weens like Praetor giving him life until they grow tired of him. He's still bitching about Babscon 2020 after it was cancelled.