Money YT 11/21 - Help, please - Update 11/22 - wants $10 or more, instead of a penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Has it been confirmed yet that Barb took out a mortgage to make improvements on the house past what insurance would pay for after the fire? If they had a mortgage from home purchase the is almost no reason for property tax to not be included in the mortgage. Unless the house was paid off and this is a "second" mortgage.
It would also explain all the shit they got from the insurance company about the rental house, insurance shouldn't have to pay for more months house rent is the reason they aren't moving back is because of unrelated construction.
Holy shit guys can you not read 5 posts above you?

HumanBeanbag

Pre-quilt
kiwifarms.net
This is all speculation on my part, but according to what I've seen online Toys R Us, Target, and Bigbadtoystore (a good chunk of his wishlist is linked from this store) are having Black Friday deals on Transformers. Toys R Us has Skylanders on sale Black Friday as well. I didn't check the specific toys but I'm thinking this is why Chris is whining about the morgage payment.
It is a bit of a coincidence that his first donation video for over a month happens the week of Black Friday. I don't doubt that they have some real money problems, but I imagine Chris won't be able to resist gaining a few Transformers and Amiibo over the weekend.

Porker LeVance

muh roads
kiwifarms.net
It's like the uncanny valley where the slight feminine changes he makes to his outfits brings out his masculine traits.
Plus he's getting old, is awful at makeup, and is balding, so that isn't helping.
Chris bit off more than he could chew by trying to transition. No wonder he wishes to just magically transform into a female. His biology is at times aggressively masculine. Some of his videos where he's shooting up close really amplify that, the way his bald head gleams and the five o'clock shadow sprouting out all over his saggy face. Being feminine is way too much work for Chris.

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
It is a bit of a coincidence that his first donation video for over a month happens the week of Black Friday. I don't doubt that they have some real money problems, but I imagine Chris won't be able to resist gaining a few Transformers and Amiibo over the weekend.
It's not a coincidence at all if one has studied the nature of the autistic wonderkin that is CWC. Chris spends most days watching tv, and has doubtlessly been assaulted by black Friday promotions on cheap toys. he had to fork over 600 dollars on bullshit stuff like bills and mortgages so now he's going to miss out on the greatest day an autistic man child with an obsession for children's toys all year. think of all the stupid junk he could buy with that 600?!

jc17

kiwifarms.net

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Guy Smiley

The whole world smiles with you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they had a mortgage from home purchase the is almost no reason for property tax to not be included in the mortgage.
Logically, I agree with this, but people are able to remove taxes and insurance from their mortgage payment if they meet certain conditions with the bank. A lot of people would rather manage it themselves, especially since the escrow requires a "cushion" that can sometimes raise the mortgage payment.

In my experience (I used to work for a mortgage company :powerlevel:) a LOT of the people who do this are the type who would rather have an extra $50 today and figure out how to pay their property taxes some time down the road - sound like anyone we know?

Incorrect. The last Deed of Trust was in April 2009 for $130K and if it was in 2009 then it was done by Bob. If they do truly still owe $115K that would be quite pathetic and would explain why the mortgage company is barking up their ass about it.
Not really.

So I actually hadn't seen the 130k in 2009 information before. Based on this, it's pretty much got to be a thirty year mortgage. Chris told us in August that they had 115k left, which would be just about on schedule with the amortization of the loan. (Yeah, sadly, you don't reduce your balance very much in the first several years of a mortgage. You're mostly paying interest.) This also tells us that the mortgage payment is probably somewhere between $500-700 per month, depending on the actual interest rate.

EDIT: It's probably closer to $700. I think the rate's got to be around 5%, judging by the amortization of the loan.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, that's easier said than done. I'll trust you when it comes to vouching for him, but I've just gotten used to calling bullshit on the spot with Chris.
The question should be: "Why should anyone care"? These people literally threw away nest eggs and large mortgages, and they're begging. These people did not give anything to anyone when they were spending money.
Chris has more stuff he can pawn, and he should do it.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, that's easier said than done. I'll trust you when it comes to vouching for him, but I've just gotten used to calling bullshit on the spot with Chris.
It's less that Chris is being honest, and much more that it's true to him in some fashion. The first question you ask shouldn't be "is Chris lying?" but "how is this true to Chris?"

Occasionally Chris actually outright lies, but those instances are fucking obvious. He gets all nervous and shifty in the video, constantly glancing around. When Chris actually says something he believes is untrue, he's like a cartoon character. All he needs is a handkerchief to pull out every five minutes to mop his sweaty, balding brow with.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Occasionally Chris actually outright lies, but those instances are fucking obvious. He gets all nervous and shifty in the video, constantly glancing around. When Chris actually says something he believes is untrue, he's like a cartoon character. All he needs is a handkerchief to pull out every five minutes to mop his sweaty, balding brow with.
He has shifty eyes in the video. Maybe he was trying to convince himself that the mortgage company is exclusively at fault, but couldn't quite reconcile that with the fact that he had spent $90 on Pokemon and Transformers 2-3 days before making the video.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has shifty eyes in the video. Maybe he was trying to convince himself that the mortgage company is exclusively at fault, but couldn't quite reconcile that with the fact that he had spent $90 on Pokemon and Transformers 2-3 days before making the video.
Nah, that's not what I'm talking about. He's just being a dumbass in this video. I'm talking super shifty. Way worse than how he is in this video.

• Agree
Reactions: Karen Riley

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, that's not what I'm talking about. He's just being a dumbass in this video. I'm talking super shifty. Way worse than how he is in this video.
Like this video, Uncle Marvin?

Chris was only half lying in his most recent video; he wanted money to pay a bill, but he probably wanted extra money to buy a toy.
Someone probably sent in money because Chris is eerily silent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino