YT 11/26 - Chris spergs for an hour and a half playing his card game.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Cantercoin

I feel most alive when rapidly approaching my deat
kiwifarms.net
I know enough Spanish that I should have been able to understand what he was saying but it was just word salad. Turns out he speaks Spanish about as well as English. What's the opposite of bi-lingual?
Non-lingual: no matter how many languages you learn everything you say is just a garbled mess.

SOFA-KING RAAAAAA

"I'm not FAT goddamit!"
kiwifarms.net
I know enough Spanish that I should have been able to understand what he was saying but it was just word salad. Turns out he speaks Spanish about as well as English. What's the opposite of bi-lingual?
I wish God and the bear kept the mute button on him...

Isn't that one of the songs he made for Christian and the Hedgehog boys?
Well sir you are right, it's the song La Cocina en La Casa de Casanova from Christian and the Hedgehog Boys, you win the internet, I never wanted to listen that fucking infamous album.
"¡Estamos en la cocina!
¡En la casa de Casanova!
¡Estamos divertido, sí! [?]
¡Bailamos con la música!
¡Hay muchas chicas y niñas aquí
En la casa!
1.- in the original lyrics from the song he says "niñas" which means underage/teenager girls, while "chicas" means young girls. But in the livestream he omitted the "niñas" word for some reason, replacing it for "bonitas" which means cute. Coincidence?
2.- Casanova is italian, not spanish.

Last edited:

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
No, I reckon that's just down to him regressing further into childishness the longer that he stays inside and asserts that the Merge will happen and he'll be a Gamindustri CPU Goddess soon while Kim Possible chases after Drakken or some such shit. As he does this, his spoken words retreat ever further into cartoon theme tunes, TV commercials, and infantile goo-goo ga-ga.

Thirty-seven (nearly thirty-eight) years old, ladies and gentlemen.

SOFA-KING RAAAAAA

"I'm not FAT goddamit!"
kiwifarms.net
It seems as time goes on Chris just sounds worse and worse
God i miss the ol' good quasi-manly Chris, at least he tried! (ok he didn't but at least he wanted us to think that he tried), this version of re-tard is not even fun anymore, we killed the golden egg goose, the cow doesn't give lol anymore

Last edited:

Nebula Slasher

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I got the first part of the transcript done. It's not very professional, but I don't really care. Should I update this post with each additional part or should I make a new post each time?
Ah. Hello everybody in Youtube Land, this is Christine Chandler coming to you live from home once again! And today finally, finally, finally (gets progressively higher pitched) mail! My copy of… THE DECK! The deck! In all its lovely and awesome zap-filled glory! So I used this box. Look at this box. The lovely, lovely box. And, y’know, there’s the top, there’s the bottom; don’t know if you wanna read that (On the bottom of the box is the quote “Shipping is what happens when I decide that two individuals love each other very much.” This quote is taken from the package of the original game.), the back (fuck no I’m not transcribing all that), the side (shows a nutrition table with various stupid things replacing nutrients, again copied from the original game).

When this video is fully uploaded I will provide a link to buy this and the expansion packs for it that I have personally put together and assembled – oh, got this side for our secret shipfic information there. Uh, uh, but yeah I’mma just give you a quick comparison. Here it is with the original core deck box. It’s roughly the same width, unless we’re talking about card width, but it’s definitely thinner. Hmm, okay. Home edition. There’s the top, you can see the backs together, sides, and bottoms. And that’s basically it for the packaging.

So let’s go over what is included in this. This specific Sonichu deck here includes 172 awesome (yeah, right) cards. And you don’t get just one, you get four start cards, (sing-songy tone) so you get to bring in more start cards onto the playing field with this new set of awesome ruleage! Heh. And here’s the goal deck where the first card we see is “The Deity’s Hard Work” (The text on the card is barely visible against the background). I know, but you can still make out what it says for the goal condition. And you get all these lovely, lovely goal cards with mostly my artwork, and some artwork from others as well. Various conditions – love this “Family Photo”. Vomiting glitches(?). (falsetto) Ah, oh my god a headache!

Oh, there’s your best crossover card, “OK K.O.” card, which doubles as a, uh, a Shipfic card. I am not reading your comments, so your hate is not being heard at all! And shipfic, uh, ship cards starting with a lovely little picnic on a starry night starring Night Star and Kun. Just giving everybody a big look at what we’re having here. (shows cards) Introducing the Metafixical Love Poison, the love poison that literally boosts dark cards, which is a trend that I’m starting from now on! (shows more cards) Oh, I do love this card, Sonichu vs. Rosechu in a Pokemon card game and there’s a shipfic card game between Magi-Chan and Palkia, who has more HP than the Wailord and Magikarp tag-team duo! (shows more cards) Oh, I forgot about “Zappin’ to the Extreme!”!

Now lastly, ze pony deck. They’re in alphabetical order, so you’ve definitely gotta mix these up. Alphabetical order by character name. (shows cards) Oh, Commodore cellphone! (high-pitched voice) There’s a cell phone in this deck; it’s made by Commodore. (shows more cards) Darkbind’s got the power! (shows more cards) Jerkops, Janekops, one of which is mechanical. Look at that face. It’s half metal! (shows more cards, at one point almost dropping them all) Maker, shout-out to you Maker! (shows a Nightvee card) Here’s your Nightvee! He’s a good boy. (shows more cards) And there’s a cat. (baby voice) Off boy! Yes, she’s already a baby (?)! Get off the table. (cat does not get off the table)

And that’s basically it for what’s in the decks. (weird voice) And you go away! (shoves cat off table and moves to other side) Whew. Where I don’t have to sweat it close to the warmness. Now for this playthrough, we will be only co – we will be mainly using only what is included in the deck, so there are no expansion packs included in this. Oh, actually I forgot, one more thing, one more thing that there is also included of importance everyone should pay attention to that is included: the rule cards. Front and back, the old-fashioned way, 6 – 3 – 6 – 3 double-sided cards and expanded rules including rules about the multi-deck – oop, wait a minute, is there 2 cards in this? Oh dear. Oh boy. Durr. Anyway, so yeah. Expanded rules, shipfic solitaire multi-deck game. And additional details that were not originally covered in the original set of rules from online, but there are more details online, and anatomy. Card anatomy, that I should have put on the card a long time ago. Eh, but I did it. And Derek’s leading the way.

So that is what you get in this lovely, lovely deck. You get all that. (fumbles around and blows a raspberry) Okay so, may not be able to concentrate on that, but in the event we need an additional one I’m gonna include this play: the promo start card of CWC Psychlight. Uh, she’s not mainly shuffling through start cards, so this just be one additional bonus find me cause, among the expansion packs, there’s an alternate version of these additional power abilities. Available on the pre-sale website. But without further ado, let’s get to shuffling.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Jet Set Neowilly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I got the first part of the transcript done. It's not very professional, but I don't really care. Should I update this post with each additional part or should I make a new post each time?
Ah. Hello everybody in Youtube Land, this is Christine Chandler coming to you live from home once again! And today finally, finally, finally (gets progressively higher pitched) mail! My copy of… THE DECK! The deck! In all its lovely and awesome zap-filled glory! So I used this box. Look at this box. The lovely, lovely box. And, y’know, there’s the top, there’s the bottom; don’t know if you wanna read that (On the bottom of the box is the quote “Shipping is what happens when I decide that two individuals love each other very much.” This quote is taken from the package of the original game.), the back (fuck no I’m not transcribing all that), the side (shows a nutrition table with various stupid things replacing nutrients, again copied from the original game).

When this video is fully uploaded I will provide a link to buy this and the expansion packs for it that I have personally put together and assembled – oh, got this side for our secret shipfic information there. Uh, uh, but yeah I’mma just give you a quick comparison. Here it is with the original core deck box. It’s roughly the same width, unless we’re talking about card width, but it’s definitely thinner. Hmm, okay. Home edition. There’s the top, you can see the backs together, sides, and bottoms. And that’s basically it for the packaging.

So let’s go over what is included in this. This specific Sonichu deck here includes 172 awesome (yeah, right) cards. And you don’t get just one, you get four start cards, (sing-songy tone) so you get to bring in more start cards onto the playing field with this new set of awesome ruleage! Heh. And here’s the goal deck where the first card we see is “The Deity’s Hard Work” (The text on the card is barely visible against the background). I know, but you can still make out what it says for the goal condition. And you get all these lovely, lovely goal cards with mostly my artwork, and some artwork from others as well. Various conditions – love this “Family Photo”. Vomiting glitches(?). (falsetto) Ah, oh my god a headache!

Oh, there’s your best crossover card, “OK K.O.” card, which doubles as a, uh, a Shipfic card. I am not reading your comments, so your hate is not being heard at all! And shipfic, uh, ship cards starting with a lovely little picnic on a starry night starring Night Star and Kun. Just giving everybody a big look at what we’re having here. (shows cards) Introducing the Metafixical Love Poison, the love poison that literally boosts dark cards, which is a trend that I’m starting from now on! (shows more cards) Oh, I do love this card, Sonichu vs. Rosechu in a Pokemon card game and there’s a shipfic card game between Magi-Chan and Palkia, who has more HP than the Wailord and Magikarp tag-team duo! (shows more cards) Oh, I forgot about “Zappin’ to the Extreme!”!

Now lastly, ze pony deck. They’re in alphabetical order, so you’ve definitely gotta mix these up. Alphabetical order by character name. (shows cards) Oh, Commodore cellphone! (high-pitched voice) There’s a cell phone in this deck; it’s made by Commodore. (shows more cards) Darkbind’s got the power! (shows more cards) Jerkops, Janekops, one of which is mechanical. Look at that face. It’s half metal! (shows more cards, at one point almost dropping them all) Maker, shout-out to you Maker! (shows a Nightvee card) Here’s your Nightvee! He’s a good boy. (shows more cards) And there’s a cat. (baby voice) Off boy! Yes, she’s already a baby (?)! Get off the table. (cat does not get off the table)

And that’s basically it for what’s in the decks. (weird voice) And you go away! (shoves cat off table and moves to other side) Whew. Where I don’t have to sweat it close to the warmness. Now for this playthrough, we will be only co – we will be mainly using only what is included in the deck, so there are no expansion packs included in this. Oh, actually I forgot, one more thing, one more thing that there is also included of importance everyone should pay attention to that is included: the rule cards. Front and back, the old-fashioned way, 6 – 3 – 6 – 3 double-sided cards and expanded rules including rules about the multi-deck – oop, wait a minute, is there 2 cards in this? Oh dear. Oh boy. Durr. Anyway, so yeah. Expanded rules, shipfic solitaire multi-deck game. And additional details that were not originally covered in the original set of rules from online, but there are more details online, and anatomy. Card anatomy, that I should have put on the card a long time ago. Eh, but I did it. And Derek’s leading the way.

So that is what you get in this lovely, lovely deck. You get all that. (fumbles around and blows a raspberry) Okay so, may not be able to concentrate on that, but in the event we need an additional one I’m gonna include this play: the promo start card of CWC Psychlight. Uh, she’s not mainly shuffling through start cards, so this just be one additional bonus find me cause, among the expansion packs, there’s an alternate version of these additional power abilities. Available on the pre-sale website. But without further ado, let’s get to shuffling.
Semper fucking fi, dude. You have the patience of a saint for doing this, so other Kiwis don't have to deal with the pain that is Chris's voice. I think we owe you copious amounts of your narcotic of choice.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, and the thanks of a grateful Farms will be yours.

Oh, I do love this card, Sonichu vs. Rosechu in a Pokemon card game and there’s a shipfic card game between Magi-Chan and Palkia, who has more HP than the Wailord and Magikarp tag-team duo! (shows more cards) Oh, I forgot about “Zappin’ to the Extreme!”!

This is perhaps my favourite bit of pure autist word salad so far. Also reeks of attention deficit disorder as Chris jerks abruptly from one 'card' to another.

Nebula Slasher

kiwifarms.net
So I'm now starting the transcript from around the 45 minute mark since someone else already has some work done on the first half.
So here’s a wild regular Rosechu female, so, yeah, why not, since this is a gender change card we’ll just say the wild Rosechu is male now. (long pause) And I do believe this is a legal play, so we’re gonna say “The Conch That Brought the House Down” happened between the “Red Janekop” and the “Wild Rosechu”, which I do believe in this case means the thunderbolt happens, which “If this card is shipped with “Villain”, you may discard that pony card from the grid…oh, that’s right, play a pony card in its place. Hmm, oh we’ll bring Silvana in. And “Fight Tactics”, so essentially she has the ability of a “Changeling” and some. Hmm, (muttering) oh, let’s just say Silvana is Sonichu Prime there. Now let’s say Zelina comes in with Mystic Archery to take out the Mecha-Jerkop and replace him. And we’ll say “They Met Under the Sea”.

Nyeh, ol’ Helene the Mecha-Jerkop. And my hand is empty, so draw some more cards. I need four Pony and three Ship. Okay. We have Jamsta, there’s another Jerkop, Sandy, there’s Walsh. There’s. Walsh. Inside Technology where he’s literally inside technology. There’s (angry noises) it’s a fuckin’ Bluespike. Fuck da, fuck da, fuck da, MMMMMM! No, no, no. Mm, “Method Acting”. (Chris looks over his cards) Hmm… (continues looking over cards) (muttering) Hmm, do I want to save that for later… Hmm, I’m gonna say the Red Jerkop comes in and replace Zelina. (pause) (weird voice) Hmm, all the Jerkops and Janekops have seemed to be replaced. There shall be no relationship benea – between you, but – between you two in the name of Marjuwanan (???) Walsh.

(pause) Ah, speaking of which, let’s say Red Count Graduon got some Inside Technology tech with Walsh. And her Fantascension (???) any and all Pony cards without the Sonichu and Rosechu keywords on them surrounding this card on the grid gain the Villain keyword. I didn’t mean to knot their ship, so he’s not getting the keyword – he’s not getting the Villain keyword. (sigh, long pause) And we’ll say this Wild Rosechu gets a Method Acting with Sandy. Gender change option, um, eh, let’s leave that for now. So Biggest Dirty Hole (?) search the Ship, er, Pony discard pile for a card of my choice. I’m gonna go for the shit pot. (?)

(long pause) Wow. Okay, let’s bring more fun into this. And Punchy finds the Metaphysical Love Poison and brings Sonichu there. And takes care of this chain. Still… attached. Hmm. (pause) Definitely should’ve put more new goal cards in this. (pause) Eh, let’s do it. Eh, no, let’s not do it, I’m gonna save it for – I’m gonna try it next turn. Alright so, end of turn. I’ll draw… two cards in my hand, so draw three Pony and two Ship. Alright, and in our hand now we have Reldnahc, we have Cerah, Soul of Graduon, The Coming Out Story, (lol) and Blinded by Fate. (Chris considers his options) Alright, Sandy was Blinded by Fate, and Soul of Graduon came in. With a draw effect, so I get to draw a card. (long pause, eerie music is heard in the background (54:30)) This is, yeah I’m gonna go with this. Let’s do this for the final bit. Alright so, Red Jerkop has to hear The Coming Out Story from Reldnahc, which his ability is if he is shipped all around with four other villains, I’m able to put a Pony card and replace these five Pony cards from the grid, at the end of the turn move cards – move to the discard pile.

Last edited:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm now starting the transcript from around the 45 minute mark since someone else already has some work done on the first half.
So here’s a wild regular Rosechu female, so, yeah, why not, since this is a gender change card we’ll just say the wild Rosechu is male now. (long pause) And I do believe this is a legal play, so we’re gonna say “The Conch That Brought the House Down” happened between the “Red Janekop” and the “Wild Rosechu”, which I do believe in this case means the thunderbolt happens, which “If this card is shipped with “Villain”, you may discard that pony card from the grid…oh, that’s right, play a pony card in its place. Hmm, oh we’ll bring Silvana in. And “Fight Tactics”, so essentially she has the ability of a “Changeling” and some. Hmm, (muttering) oh, let’s just say Silvana is Sonichu Prime there. Now let’s say Zelina comes in with Mystic Archery to take out the Mecha-Jerkop and replace him. And we’ll say “They Met Under the Sea”.

Nyeh, ol’ Helene the Mecha-Jerkop. And my hand is empty, so draw some more cards. I need four Pony and three Ship. Okay. We have Jamsta, there’s another Jerkop, Sandy, there’s Walsh. There’s. Walsh. Inside Technology where he’s literally inside technology. There’s (angry noises) it’s a fuckin’ Bluespike. Fuck da, fuck da, fuck da, MMMMMM! No, no, no. Mm, “Method Acting”. (Chris looks over his cards) Hmm… (continues looking over cards) (muttering) Hmm, do I want to save that for later… Hmm, I’m gonna say the Red Jerkop comes in and replace Zelina. (pause) (weird voice) Hmm, all the Jerkops and Janekops have seemed to be replaced. There shall be no relationship benea – between you, but – between you two in the name of Marjuwanan (???) Walsh.

(pause) Ah, speaking of which, let’s say Red Count Graduon got some Inside Technology tech with Walsh. And her Fantascension (???) any and all Pony cards without the Sonichu and Rosechu keywords on them surrounding this card on the grid gain the Villain keyword. I didn’t mean to knot their ship, so he’s not getting the keyword – he’s not getting the Villain keyword. (sigh, long pause) And we’ll say this Wild Rosechu gets a Method Acting with Sandy. Gender change option, um, eh, let’s leave that for now. So Biggest Dirty Hole (?) search the Ship, er, Pony discard pile for a card of my choice. I’m gonna go for the shit pot. (?)

(long pause) Wow. Okay, let’s bring more fun into this. And Punchy finds the Metaphysical Love Poison and brings Sonichu there. And takes care of this chain. Still… attached. Hmm. (pause) Definitely should’ve put more new goal cards in this. (pause) Eh, let’s do it. Eh, no, let’s not do it, I’m gonna save it for – I’m gonna try it next turn. Alright so, end of turn. I’ll draw… two cards in my hand, so draw three Pony and two Ship. Alright, and in our hand now we have Reldnahc, we have Cerah, Soul of Graduon, The Coming Out Story, (lol) and Blinded by Fate. (Chris considers his options) Alright, Sandy was Blinded by Fate, and Soul of Graduon came in. With a draw effect, so I get to draw a card. (long pause, eerie music is heard in the background (54:30)) This is, yeah I’m gonna go with this. Let’s do this for the final bit. Alright so, Red Jerkop has to hear The Coming Out Story from Reldnahc, which his ability is if he is shipped all around with four other villains, I’m able to put a Pony card and replace these five Pony cards from the grid, at the end of the turn move cards – move to the discard pile.
Damn, I knew this game made no fucking sense, but I wasn't prepared for this level of meaningless idiocy.

Classic Chris was like a particularly slow, 11 year old dumbass, but nowadays his mental age is spiraling out of control into single digits.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Classic Chris was like a particularly slow, 11 year old dumbass, but nowadays his mental age is spiraling out of control into single digits.
You mean decimals?

How are you still sane and alive?

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
He's basically playing an autistic version of Mornington Crescent. But with cards. And with no discernible trace of irony.

TrippinKahlua

I am the King of Wishful Thinking!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he say "Conch?"

I hope he didnt mispronounce it. (Its CONK!)

Nebula Slasher

kiwifarms.net
Next part! I'd like to mention that I'm adding some punctuation to the transcript that isn't there in the actual video. It's no good having a transcript if you can't read it, after all.
So I’ll just put that there for now. (pauses, looking through cards) Hmm… yeah, Trickery. Oh, well let’s do this then, I’m just gonna go with the Epic Online Bully (hey, that’s us!) and I take a Pony card from the grid and reattach it elsewhere with a Ship. That card power activates at the end of the turn until the Pony card attached to the Ship is discarded or moved from the grid and gains the keyword Villain so moving Punchy. Going with that. So, pretty much with that one move you know what happens? We just reset the grid! And our start card’s not in the center. (Chris removes all but his start card from the table) “Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!” “I’m not in the middle of the table anymore, what am I doing here?”

And I’m counting, and I do believe, yes, we just discarded more than ten Pony cards, so we just earned a Crash n’ Dash Diet. And that’s three points, so now I have five points out of eleven. Let’s go, card. Ok. (grunting card title) Do Not Call Me Gay! Win this goal when three male-male ships have been played in a single turn. I don’t have any Ship cards, so (sigh) time to draw. I’ll take four Ships. Oh, fun time. So we’ve got a Lovely Picnic, got Magi-Chan’s Guidance, we got Watching the Sunset and The Trading Card Game League. Hmm… but first let’s get a few more Ships in. Umm… (looks through cards) Okay, so let’s see, there was a Lovely Picnic between Metal Sonichu and Jamsta.

So I get to search fo—he has a special search that lets you search for up to two Pony cards from either—either of the Ship or Pony deck. (Why would a Pony card be in the Ship deck to begin with?) (Chris searches the decks while mumbling inaudibly) “Wait, they’re losing it! That’s a good-for-call gold deck.” (???) Yeah, sure, let’s go with that. We’ll go with that and the Crossover Tournament. Let’s do that. (weird voice) “Yeah, that’ll do.” Alright, so, the Crossover Tournament between Metal Sonichu and Simonla. So we’ll diiiiiiig deep. (looks through cards. Why are there so many “search the deck” cards? Maybe it’s just me, but that probably isn’t balanced.)

Oh there is another Rosey option in here. (briefly singing to himself) Ah, there we are. And shuffling the deck. Hmm-hm-hm. Alright, there it is. I’m gonna go Sonichu Watches a Sunset with Rosey! So we’re just Shipped the Primes. Activate this goal in my hand—this goal in my achievements. It also allows me to boost my hand size by one for the remainder of the game. So, alright. Full-Volume “Whoaly Crap”. (Apparently the name of the card???) Win this goal when a Pony card is shipped with a Pony card that has its race changed or a keyword added. (high-pitched voice) “Nuhhh! The mega calls Linus! No, no, no!” (???)

(looks at cards) (sigh) Hmm… No, let’s do this, I’m gonna say Rosey found some Guidance with Magi-Chan and share it with a female Sonichu from the wild with a new goal effect, so I get to swap out… I get to discard this goal and put a new one in its place. We’ll put that over there. Alright, Boob Wife (probably not the actual name of the card, but that’s what it sounds like he’s saying. 1:02:12) Could have used this a while ago! Win this goal—I was trying to work up to this, that’s when all those Jerkops and Janekops (slams hand on table) over here-- when at least three Jerkops and/or Janekops in any combination have been moved or discarded from the grid the same turn. I believe there was also one where if they were all shipped in the same— shipped in a chain.

Oh well, aside from that, leeet’s doooo this! (weird voice) The Trading Card Game Leeeeeeeague, so I can bring in a new start card! (high-pitched voice) You’re watching history in the making (normal voice) aaaaas we bring in a new start card. And let’s do this, I’m bringing in the CWC Psychlight. So now we have two start cards. And they both need to remain where they are, even if there are no Ship or Pony cards in between them, which we’ll get to that later on, I feel certain about it.

Oh, our present goal points in case nobody—in case y’all haven’t been counting, we have seven out of eleven right now. And the effect of the CWC Psychlight here. Once returned—when this card is shipped with Chris-Chan, you may draw the top card from either the Ship deck or the Ship discard pile. So your de-- you get a Ship-- Ship card if you ship (sing-songy tone) this CWC Psychlight with me. (slaps leg) (But which version of you, Chris? Any of them?) And I don’t have—this is not a Ship card, this is only a Pony card, so end my turn. Let’s draw three of each.

Heh-heh-heh-heh! Well guess what came from the night? (I think it’s the Gary Stu card? I don’t know. 1:04:00) There’s Vamprosa, there’s a Janekop, there’s a Janekop, (in unidentifiable accent) we’re Zappin’ to the Extreme! And Standing Up to the Bully for Love Poison Medical Recovery. (looks at cards, mumbling to himself) Alright, so (sigh) (continues looking at cards) Let’s do this, I’m taking both these Janekops and replacing the—replacing Jamsta and the wild—Soni—and the. (No, he doesn’t finish this sentence.) “One too late in the love row, Sonichu. No. Nooo!” (?) (looks at cards again) Alright, so let’s say Simonla enjoyed a Medical Recovery and Cerah was there to witness it.

How are you still sane and alive?
The jury's still out on that.