YT 2/11/20 - Live Reading of SNT Vs Sonichu -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
We could go around and around about nature vs. nurture and Chris, but I could show you several people who were raised in horrible conditions, got bullied growing up and still turned their lives around because they wanted something better for themselves. Some of them are rich, some of them are barely lower middle class, but they are all working honest jobs, have friends and homes of their own, and live as functional adults. Most are happily married, even, and that includes a couple of the autists. There is something in the personality where a person either chooses the delusional Chris type parasitic lifestyle or where they say "God damn it, this is not okay and I'm going to fix it!" As an adult, you have self determination and resources you can use to improve your lot. Maybe it's not easy, but is it preferable to be an unemployed, diseased blob in Mommy's basement?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, in my opinion he wasn’t.
View attachment 1141966View attachment 1141967View attachment 1141968
View attachment 1141969
That looks like a really happy, loved kid. You’d never even know he was autistic. It’s not like he was raised as like one of those Russian dog children. Bob and Barb made tangible sacrifices to do what they thought right. They even basically split up for several years, just to keep Chris in a place they thought was good for him. What I find ponderous is more the nature vs nurture aspect. Barb and Bob fucked up on some very crucial aspects, but so do lots of parents. It’s not a death sentence to the kids future, even an autistic one. Chris has had ample opportunity to unfuck that which has been fucked, even in some small measure. He just personally chooses not to at this point.
Shitty home doesn't equal neglectful parents. I know his parents loved him, too much in fact. His dogs are a perfect analogy of that even, fattened and spoiled, but utter monsters (not that I'm calling chris a monster).
His home life was shitty in that he was raised by a sociopathic mother and an indifferent father. They enabled the shit out of him. Where any ordinary parent would discipline their kid and tell them "no", Chris' parents bought him any cheap piece of crap he wanted and made damn well sure that nobody ever tried to show him how normal kids are raised. They did something that's both the opposite of neglecting and yet in the same vein, they coddled him.
Chris is a unique case when it comes to the Nature vs. Nurture argument. He was born to parents who were old enough to be his GRANDparents, one who already had adult children and one who had a child in his late teens. Parents who are from the Silent Generation and older than literal boomers. His mother was well past the age where it becomes risky to get pregnant for both mother and child. So Bob and Barb were ill-equipped to parent a special needs child like Chris. When they were children it was still common for families to send off mentally disabled children to an asylum and pretend they didn't exist.

I've always felt that the Chandlers did a disservice to Chris by not following the advice of Chris' school and send him to a school better geared to handle Chris. On top of that, they raised him more like a grandchild instead of their own offspring, especially Barb. He was spoiled and coddled. I think Bob did try his best to raise Chris, but he was raising an Autistic child in retirement age. He was old, tired and afraid that sending Chris to the special school was like sending him to a mental hospital.

But I think that even if Chris had been raised by younger parents more knowledgeable about raising an Autistic child, Chris would still be in a similar situation. I think there's more wrong with him than just Autism, and I don't think he's as high-functioning as he's been raised to believe. I think he's got some undiagnosed issues that are contributing to his current state. However, none of this changes the fact that Chris is the main reason he's living such a shitty life. He refuses to acknowledge that he has problems, and pushes anyone away who actually tries to help. He refuses to do anything to improve his lot in life and leaves all his problems to be solved by other people, because he was never raised to solve his own problems.

Last edited:

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Chris is a unique case when it comes to the Nature vs. Nurture argument. He was born to parents who were old enough to be his GRANDparents, one who already had adult children and one who had a child in his late teens. Parents who are from the Silent Generation and older than literal boomers. His mother was well past the age where it becomes risky to get pregnant for both mother and child. So Bob and Barb were ill-equipped to parent a special needs child like Chris. When they were children it was still common for families to send off mentally disabled children to an asylum and pretend they didn't exist.

I've always felt that the Chandlers did a disservice to Chris by not following the advice of Chris' school and send him to a school better geared to handle Chris. On top of that, they raised him more like a grandchild instead of their own offspring, especially Barb. He was spoiled and coddled. I think Bob did try his best to raise Chris, but he was raising an Autistic child in retirement age. He was old, tired and afraid that sending Chris to the special school was like sending him to a mental hospital.

But I think that even if Chris had been raised by younger parents more knowledgeable about raising an Autistic child, Chris would still be in a similar situation. I think there's more wrong with him than just Autism, and I don't think he's as high-functioning as he's been raised to believe. I think he's got some undiagnosed issues that are contributing to his current state. However, none of this changes the fact that Chris is the main reason he's living such a shitty life. He refuses to acknowledge that he has problems, and pushes anyone away who actually tries to help. He refuses to do anything to improve his lot in life and leaves all his problems to be solved by other people, because he was never raised to solve his own problems.
There are mentally ill people who have done years of therapy and training to get control of their lives in their thirties. Its possible but you have to put in the effort. That's the sticking point with Chris. Anything taking real effort, forget it. The sheer sloth of him is the bottom line.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
There are mentally ill people who have done years of therapy and training to get control of their lives in their thirties. Its possible but you have to put in the effort. That's the sticking point with Chris. Anything taking real effort, forget it. The sheer sloth of him is the bottom line.
It doesn’t help that there is no real incentive for Chris to take this effort given his parents spoiled him while he has tons of white knights and w3-3ns enabling him with money and gifts when he asks for it.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because she doesn't want to be on the farms. She's too introverted. Plus she doesn't want to be associated with a site known for trolling and doxing if it's going to put her at risk.
She knows about the stories. Her feelings have been taken into consideration. People collaborate and communicate on this stuff.
Kinda contradicts his previous statements about her wanting zero association with Chris. The only thing interesting about this chick is that she seemed to have wandered ass backwards into Chris’s crosshairs and completely shut him out. I don’t believe she was then like “lol yeah, use me in your story, could be fun”

cuevasen

Seinor User
kiwifarms.net
- heh.

Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.47.25.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.51.04.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.54.01.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.57.32.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.34.45.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.35.38.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.33.19.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.32.27.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 20.41.19.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 21.01.45.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 21.03.25.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-13 às 21.05.15.png

Kinda tired and working in between these screenshots, if you like I can make more IN MY OWN PACE. Probably will edit this post to add some more, don't know if these posts have a limit bump of uploads, so m'yeah. Don't even know what I'm even doing with my life right now.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
- heh.

Kinda tired and working in between these screenshots, if you like I can make more IN MY OWN PACE. Probably will edit this post to add some more, don't know if these posts have a limit bump of uploads, so m'yeah. Don't even know what I'm even doing with my life right now.
I wonder how Chris reconciles his godhood with his inability to wrangle a cat.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
That's not a proper curse-ye-ha-me-ha that he gave the w.e.e.n.s. Not even on par with the half-hearted one he gave us when Quinn stood him up. Those w.e.e.n.s shall, at worst, suffer something of very minor inconvenience, such as an onion falling on their heads. Still, can't give potential paypigs too much bad luck, eh Chris?

Don Homer

kiwifarms.net

" Effort" is right up there with "naive" on the naughty word list in CWCville.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Best laugh of all from the whole stream? The bit right at the end where Chris tells us that he had fun while looking like he's just seen his entire furry harem executed summarily before his eyes. It's a sick laugh, sure, but in these dreary times I'll take what I can get.

Metatarsupial

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Chris should just grab the pizza, told the guy he didn't order it and slam the door.

Or maybe you wèens could stop doing this.

small hint don't it was the best parts.

Reactions: Bardle-B Jones
Tags
None