YT 2/11/20 - Live Reading of SNT Vs Sonichu -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Chris should just grab the pizza, told the guy he didn't order it and slam the door.

Or maybe you wèens could stop doing this.

small hint don't it was the best parts.
Chris did something similar to that. Apparently, at a gas station he didn't have enough money to pay for something and his mind started pondering like "what am I supposed to do?" So, the guy behind him gave him some money, and Chris took the money and the things and left in an autistic fashion.

UselessRubberKeyboard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has got to be the best one:

Bless. Look at the way he so carefully teases a swirl of ratty hair forwards before tucking into the ever present alice band (that looks like a set of headphones without the earpieces). Got to try to hide the male pattern baldness somehow!

It's quite amazing how far back Chris's hairline is now. If you look closely you can see it's less than an inch in front of the alice band. There was also a point where Chris leaned over to his left and showed us the rapidly expanding bald patch on the back of his head too.

And he still hasn't washed that denim mini skirt. At this point I think it's fair to say he never will.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- heh.

Kinda tired and working in between these screenshots, if you like I can make more IN MY OWN PACE. Probably will edit this post to add some more, don't know if these posts have a limit bump of uploads, so m'yeah. Don't even know what I'm even doing with my life right now.
He legit looks deranged. Like legitimately mentally ill. The only time I can recall him looking this unhinged was when he made that video cursing us out over what's-her-fuck breaking up with him, and he was fucked up on Valium in that video. Its genuinely disturbing. I feel bad for anyone who runs into him on the streets after he loses the house.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Bless. Look at the way he so carefully teases a swirl of ratty hair forwards before tucking into the ever present alice band (that looks like a set of headphones without the earpieces). Got to try to hide the male pattern baldness somehow!

It's quite amazing how far back Chris's hairline is now. If you look closely you can see it's less than an inch in front of the alice band. There was also a point where Chris leaned over to his left and showed us the rapidly expanding bald patch on the back of his head too.

And he still hasn't washed that denim mini skirt. At this point I think it's fair to say he never will.
Chris never does his laundry. I shouldn't be surprised.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He legit looks deranged. Like legitimately mentally ill. The only time I can recall him looking this unhinged was when he made that video cursing us out over what's-her-fuck breaking up with him, and he was fucked up on Valium in that video. Its genuinely disturbing. I feel bad for anyone who runs into him on the streets after he loses the house.
Agreed. It’s all in the eyes. The guys been flashing some serious Manson lamps lately, not just his standard autistic state that he’s had all his life. For my money, the worst I’ve ever seen him was in the dimensional merge announcement video a while back. You can pretty much cap any frame of that video and see that he’s more than a few pennies short of a nickel:
2AEC7C9A-B83A-48D9-BCB3-3AB9DD460E7F.png

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If pizza prank is possible, it could be worse if someone calls a swat team on Chris

If Chris kept recieving such amount of money through livestreaming, he might ditch on twitter and go back to youtube

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
If pizza prank is possible, it could be worse if someone calls a swat team on Chris

If Chris kept recieving such amount of money through livestreaming, he might ditch on twitter and go back to youtube
I doubt Chris can be swated at this point, I'm sure both 911 and the Greene county police department are well aware of the address 14 branchland court to ignore anyone calling in to that address. It's a miracle the fire department responded the day of the house fire instead of just saying "you know it's a serious offense to make false alarms right?"

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He legit looks deranged. Like legitimately mentally ill
That's because he is.

It's quite amazing how far back Chris's hairline is now. If you look closely you can see it's less than an inch in front of the alice band.
Yeah, I wonder if he's still on hormones, or they're just not working. He should be sporting a full Bernie Sanders by the time he's 45.

I doubt Chris can be swated at this point, I'm sure both 911 and the Greene county police department are well aware of the address 14 branchland court to ignore anyone calling in to that address. It's a miracle the fire department responded the day of the house fire instead of just saying "you know it's a serious offense to make false alarms right?"
Come quick officers! My house os burning down again after I plugged in Magi-Chan's magical hair growth machine! I'm stuck inside!

Cops: Nice try "Mrs. Sonichu"

Chan Fan

Murdoch Chan, not Chris Chan
kiwifarms.net
OMG imagine having to search that house

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
That's because he is.

Yeah, I wonder if he's still on hormones, or they're just not working. He should be sporting a full Bernie Sanders by the time he's 45.

Come quick officers! My house os burning down again after I plugged in Magi-Chan's magical hair growth machine! I'm stuck inside!

Cops: Nice try "Mrs. Sonichu"
Oh and get this not only did Chris blame the fire department for the water damage to his house which...yeah is gonna happen when you have to put out a house fire. But he accused them of stealing from the horde. Something he probably stole from that Simpsons episode crook and ladder

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I’m not mistaken at one point someone prank called the Sheriffs department using a Chris Soundboard and they almost immediately knew who he was and asked to speak to his parents and repeatedly asked if he was okay.

Tags
None