YT 2/11/20 - Live Reading of SNT Vs Sonichu -

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yea, verily, the farmers beheld the goddess CWC, and they said unto themselves, "Today I shall go to the gym, and will stick to my diet, for thence but by the grace of Godbear go I."

And verily, the goddess CWC did reply "Hmmm...m-nyeah...*farts*"

Agreed. It’s all in the eyes. The guys been flashing some serious Manson lamps lately, not just his standard autistic state that he’s had all his life. For my money, the worst I’ve ever seen him was in the dimensional merge announcement video a while back. You can pretty much cap any frame of that video and see that he’s more than a few pennies short of a nickel:
View attachment 1144465

At this point Chris makes John S. (as in sexuall) Bulla look sane and lucid. And John was legit Schizophrenic.

Oh and get this not only did Chris blame the fire department for the water damage to his house which...yeah is gonna happen when you have to put out a house fire. But he accused them of stealing from the horde. Something he probably stole from that Simpsons episode crook and ladder

Yeah, it was like a Salvidor Dali print that the Chandlers thought was worth a fortune and some shit out of Barb's purse, or something like that. Likely it was Barb lying, and Chris of course took it as gospel, because his meemaw is a saint and would never lie or try to scam the insurance company.

I guess this goes to show the American New Age craze from around 20 years ago didn't quite go away in Current Year. It shouldn't be a surprise if it's stronger than ever instead of fading away.

Not only that, but now you've got people who refuse to go to the doctor or take medication they've been prescribed, because since doctors and pharmaceutical companies are rich that means they're just trying to take advantage of you to make more money. You even get moonbats who will claim that medications are actually designed to keep to sick so you keep going back for more medication, and the doctors get paid by Big Pharma to write the prescriptions. And that doesn't even include idiots who thing vaccines cause Autism and other issues/diseases.

I’m the guy that did the pizza prank. I have no shame.

Real talk here fam, but if you're going to fondle the feces, it's best you don't come bragging about it here. At best you'll be called a faggot, and at worst you'll have someone go looking to find out who you are and if you've got anything in your internet history that's embarrassing or worth making a thread about. There are several threads here on people hoping to get kudos from us for fucking with cows, but instead get doxed and ridiculed.

Darkbind Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is just me or is the videos I've been seeing in response to this livestream (compilations and such) actually reminiscent of the Chris content of yester-year? It's a barren shell of old Chris content but we technically have it all, Chris yelling at the camera, doing weird crap and trolling even if minor. Honestly the only thing keeping it from being classic Chris content is that point where you see him on the verge of tears, you can't help but feel sorry for him when looking at that.

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is just me or is the videos I've been seeing in response to this livestream (compilations and such) actually reminiscent of the Chris content of yester-year? It's a barren shell of old Chris content but we technically have it all, Chris yelling at the camera, doing weird crap and trolling even if minor. Honestly the only thing keeping it from being classic Chris content is that point where you see him on the verge of tears, you can't help but feel sorry for him when looking at that.

Another point to add, he’s doing all this just to impress a girl, Courtney. It’s not really a Saga, but it kinda is.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
Well that’s Chris for you. He couldn’t be assed to train the dogs when he got them yet he throws a shitfit and probably beats them when they don’t behave.

I'm all in favour of Chris theorycrafting but that's a hell of an accusation to make about someone

• Agree
Reactions: asperchu

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like that windfall of Chris content has dried up. There wasn't much to begin with d&d sperging, the fanfic reading that turned into three hours of sperging with the occasional howling of the suffering dogs, and then the release of the Sonic movie which didn't have nowhere near anything lols worthy.

The cows kinda letting me down guys, they say the best Chris content is Chris being chris and left to his own devices, but frankly at this point I'll take some jerkass throwing eggs at his house. ( For real this time)

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like that windfall of Chris content has dried up. There wasn't much to begin with d&d sperging, the fanfic reading that turned into three hours of sperging with the occasional howling of the suffering dogs, and then the release of the Sonic movie which didn't have nowhere near anything lols worthy.

The cows kinda letting me down guys, they say the best Chris content is Chris being chris and left to his own devices, but frankly at this point I'll take some jerkass throwing eggs at his house. ( For real this time)

People say that, but he was usually nudged or directed in some way. Except for when he was running over shop managers or pepper spraying people just doing their jobs.

• Agree
Reactions: Bardle-B Jones

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Damn, with the way those dogs are barking and howling, you'd think they were being forced to watch Chris take a bath.
They're begging to be put down, living off canned soup, made to relieve themselves on paper like puppies just because their owners are too old/fat/lazy to walk them, and surrounded by trash and in horrible living conditions. You'd be crying for the sweet release of death too.

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd share this. someone clipped the pizzas from that live stream.
I swear it sounds like Chris kicks his dogs at about 0:25.
I think that's the audio enhancer picking up to get a better idea of what the Chandler's were saying downstairs, but yeah it wouldn't surprise me if he yells, smacks, and even kicks those poor dogs around and doesn't see anything wrong with it because Hicks like him see it as being 'dominant"

True training dogs requires being firm with them but being too hard on them will cause behaviorial problems. Also I love what the comments ask about Chris, "how can he talk, act and sit like this and expect people to see him as a woman?"

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Selling Propane by Daylight...
kiwifarms.net
I think that's the audio enhancer picking up to get a better idea of what the Chandler's were saying downstairs, but yeah it wouldn't surprise me if he yells, smacks, and even kicks those poor dogs around and doesn't see anything wrong with it because Hicks like him see it as being 'dominant"

True training dogs requires being firm with them but being too hard on them will cause behavioral problems. Also I love what the comments ask about Chris, "how can he talk, act and sit like this and expect people to see him as a woman?"
Its not just the dog abuse. Its also the way chris violently shoves his cat off the bed, then throws an empty water bottle at the cat to get it to leave. This stream really made me dislike chris all over again, and not just because for the pain that even a strong Manhattan couldn't fix (I like mixing cocktails).

Sure an empty Dasani bottle isn't likely to hurt an adult cat (especially thrown by chris's fatty arms) but its still distasteful. It just brought to mind how chris would take in feral kittens like Sorbet, likely exposing the house cats to any manner of diseases, hold the kitten up as he begs for money, only for it to die and he'd 'adopt' another one a month or so later. If Sorbet had lived he would likely have died anyway under a pile of garbage in the chandler households like many hoarder's pets do.

Call me triggered, but I hate people who abuse their pets.

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its not just the dog abuse. Its also the way chris violently shoves his cat off the bed, then throws an empty water bottle at the cat to get it to leave. This stream really made me dislike chris all over again, and not just because for the pain that even a strong Manhattan couldn't fix (I like mixing cocktails).

Sure an empty Dasani bottle isn't likely to hurt an adult cat (especially thrown by chris's fatty arms) but its still distasteful. It just brought to mind how chris would take in feral kittens like Sorbet, likely exposing the house cats to any manner of diseases, hold the kitten up as he begs for money, only for it to die and he'd 'adopt' another one a month or so later. If Sorbet had lived he would likely have died anyway under a pile of garbage in the chandler households like many hoarder's pets do.

Call me triggered, but I hate people who abuse their pets.
Fuck you, I came here to laugh, not to feel.

Tags
None