YT 2/11/20 - Live Reading of SNT Vs Sonichu -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Oh I wouldn't trade places with him in a million years. But he seems happy and loved in his own insane way. I think the one really positive character trait he has is his resilience. Does make me wonder how he'll react to reality really slapping him in the face when his poor lifestyle choices catch up with him or when Barb dies. The deranged coping skills he's displaying here aren't going to be of much use to him then.
It isn't so much coping skills as it is him, somehow having reverted back to golden age chris when he thought he, unrionically, had a hole horde of fans he could use as a personal army against anybody he disliked.

I don't think it's a m by accident he can't read messages, since without the trolls having a way in, there's nothing to break the illusion.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Oh I wouldn't trade places with him in a million years. But he seems happy and loved in his own insane way. I think the one really positive character trait he has is his resilience. Does make me wonder how he'll react to reality really slapping him in the face when his poor lifestyle choices catch up with him or when Barb dies. The deranged coping skills he's displaying here aren't going to be of much use to him then.
It's amazing isn't it? We need to find the right amount of brain damage to give someone his powers. Probably a balance somewhere between professional football player and gasoline huffer. We should start at one and a half strikes to the cranium with a rubber mallet and then go from there.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris says music from his phone is his meditation method and we DARE NOT QUESTION HIM.
This backs up that the whole psychic travelling to other dimension thing is just maladaptive daydreaming:
Maladaptive daydreaming is typically associated with stereotypical movements, such as pacing or rocking, and the need for musical stimulation.

Tags
None