YT 2/11/20 - Live Reading of SNT Vs Sonichu -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That cat's Baby. If you read the transcripts to date of the 'Photographing The TSSSF Deck' article on the CWCki, you'll find a bit where Chris loses his shit at her and chases her off again, including a bit that we don't see but do hear of what sounds very like some empty plastic container - a bottle, perhaps - being hurled, presumably at the poor cat. As the author says, much as I try not to attack Chris needlessly, that's a moment where I think 'yeah, fuck you, Chris'.
He told us to not troll him about Baby (I hate how he named it that, by the way) and we can see why.

Hes the one already trolling the cat.

Oregano

kiwifarms.net
That cat's Baby. If you read the transcripts to date of the 'Photographing The TSSSF Deck' article on the CWCki, you'll find a bit where Chris loses his shit at her and chases her off again, including a bit that we don't see but do hear of what sounds very like some empty plastic container - a bottle, perhaps - being hurled, presumably at the poor cat. As the author says, much as I try not to attack Chris needlessly, that's a moment where I think 'yeah, fuck you, Chris'.
So it seems like "assaulting cat with water bottle" is Chris' newest way of dealing with unruly cats. Everytime we see/hear about his pets, it just gets worse.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
It’s “The Girl Who Brought Down the World “ all over again.

Chris just doesn’t get satire or commentary anything deeper than surface level.

I haven’t seen the stream yet, but after reading everyone’s comments, I’m beginning to wonder if my earlier statement is true. How much of Chris’ uncomfortableness and wanting to change the story comes from an understanding that it’s exposing his flaws and challenging his perception of himself vs a childish “Nuh-uh! That’s not what would’a happun!” ignorance.

I like to think that deep down, Chris knows this whole Goddess/trans charade is ten tons of bullshit on a two ton truck. He just hangs onto his fallacies for dear life because it’s the only positive he has left. He has enablers and poorly guided white knights only because of this, and if he lets go, he has nothing left to validate his speshulness.

It’s also fun to think he’s just dumber than a houseplant.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who had to sit through that cringy live-stream, you have my respect and I am really sorry you had to sit through that. Reading the rest of the story shouldn't have taken over 2 hours but of course because it is Chris, he has to complain about everything and go on tangents. By the time he was finished, you would have found a cure for cancer.

Anyway, I'm probably going to end up wasting a lot of hours on watching this live-stream myself over and over again if I want to learn all I can from it. But from what I can gather, I think she does know what she is doing is wrong but refuses to accept it or change for the better. Exactly the moral of the fan fiction. I'm just happy that all of the ways I made fun of him in the story I think he knew what I was talking about, but refused to claim responsibility like you are suppose to when you make a mistake.
Wait til he gets a load of the second one. There will be dirty, crapped briefs for sure.

He actually is wearing a skirt D: (I had no idea until I rewatched the stream and saw it when he got up, sat down or leaned back like in the screen cap below)
View attachment 1141060
When you wear a skirt you have to sit a certain way...but I guess it's delusional of me to think he would ever adhere to any kind of social norm.
Yeah I mean you don't have to glue your legs together but doing the splits is.... not recommended. Man, what a dainty whamen he is!

Incognito Mode

kiwifarms.net
>finishes his 3h fanfic spergstream by courting Courtney in his own autistic manner

Like documentaries that end on an advert for the author's product, Chris displays his agenda crystal clearly.

Though the idea might have come from someone else, I don't think anyone blackmailed or bribed him to set up this live reading. Obviously Chris wanted to do this to win Courtney's attention. The love quest is never over.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
He actually is wearing a skirt D: (I had no idea until I rewatched the stream and saw it when he got up, sat down or leaned back like in the screen cap below)
View attachment 1141060
When you wear a skirt you have to sit a certain way...but I guess it's delusional of me to think he would ever adhere to any kind of social norm.
How ladylike.

Yikes, what a slob.

"I'm sorry heartsweet, I thought if I shook her enough Crystal would stop crying...I was kinda right."

But yeah I'd bet money Chris gives those poor dogos a kick to shut them up and thinks it's just "asserting dominance."
makes me wonder when Chris ever spazzed out when he was a kid, Borb would have given him a proper spanking. I guess if they ever did, Chris would never talk again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't watch any of his videos any more without just feeling bad. The dude is so mentally ill it's depressing. It's too bad he didn't have a better family growing up to put him on the right path ... but instead he's whatever this is.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't watch any of his videos any more without just feeling bad. The dude is so mentally ill it's depressing. It's too bad he didn't have a better family growing up to put him on the right path ... but instead he's whatever this is.
Not gonna lie, Chris of all things make me ponder the concept of being the whole of one's parts more than anything else. I'm sure there's some great piece of fiction out there that does a better job, maybe Flowers for Algernon or something, but Chris is especially profound to me for some reason. He reveals such an awful, depressing truth about the human condition, about being the end result of your surroundings and environment. Yes, Chris was raised in a shitty home, he didn't deserve his upbringing. But, what is Chris? If he actually did get a decent upbringing, would he be Chris anymore? He'd be a different person, who would paradoxically not warrant any pity anymore and thus nobody would ever stop to consider how much he deserves his upbringing. Many people have given up on Chris, they agree he needs a caretaker, that he can no longer make decisions on his own, if he ever even was capable of that, and I'm inclined to agree. Chris isn't at fault for his condition, so his environment must be, but also Chris is actively self-destructive, sealing the fate his environment cursed him with. He truly is an echo, and ode to being a product, utterly helpless to shape his own self and doomed to being a perfect mold of everything that made him.

And maybe some more words, honestly I'm really drunk right now :drink:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Chris was raised in a shitty home, he didn't deserve his upbringing.
See, in my opinion he wasn’t.
B19E1ED5-0DB2-4A93-A9B9-4D213BF200E1.jpeg323BCE9C-E048-48F5-AAA8-163714D7509A.jpeg0E825CCC-D923-4E01-B308-12760E755178.jpeg
DE4D7AB6-E630-41E0-8655-0DF8CA582BF0.jpeg
That looks like a really happy, loved kid. You’d never even know he was autistic. It’s not like he was raised as like one of those Russian dog children. Bob and Barb made tangible sacrifices to do what they thought right. They even basically split up for several years, just to keep Chris in a place they thought was good for him. What I find ponderous is more the nature vs nurture aspect. Barb and Bob fucked up on some very crucial aspects, but so do lots of parents. It’s not a death sentence to the kids future, even an autistic one. Chris has had ample opportunity to unfuck that which has been fucked, even in some small measure. He just personally chooses not to at this point.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141966View attachment 1141967View attachment 1141968
View attachment 1141969
That looks like a really happy, loved kid. You’d never even know he was autistic. It’s not like he was raised as like one of those Russian dog children. Bob and Barb made tangible sacrifices to do what they thought right. They even basically split up for several years, just to keep Chris in a place they thought was good for him. What I find ponderous is more the nature vs nurture aspect. Barb and Bob fucked up on some very crucial aspects, but so do lots of parents. It’s not a death sentence to the kids future, even an autistic one. Chris has had ample opportunity to unfuck that which has been fucked, even in some small measure. He just personally chooses not to at this point.
Damn, that's sobering.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141966View attachment 1141967View attachment 1141968
View attachment 1141969
Shitty home doesn't equal neglectful parents. I know his parents loved him, too much in fact. His dogs are a perfect analogy of that even, fattened and spoiled, but utter monsters (not that I'm calling chris a monster).
His home life was shitty in that he was raised by a sociopathic mother and an indifferent father. They enabled the shit out of him. Where any ordinary parent would discipline their kid and tell them "no", Chris' parents bought him any cheap piece of crap he wanted and made damn well sure that nobody ever tried to show him how normal kids are raised. They did something that's both the opposite of neglecting and yet in the same vein, they coddled him.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shitty home doesn't equal neglectful parents. I know his parents loved him, too much in fact. His dogs are a perfect analogy of that even, fattened and spoiled, but utter monsters (not that I'm calling chris a monster).
His home life was shitty in that he was raised by a sociopathic mother and an indifferent father. They enabled the shit out of him. Where any ordinary parent would discipline their kid and tell them "no", Chris' parents bought him any cheap piece of crap he wanted and made damn well sure that nobody ever tried to show him how normal kids are raised. They did something that's both the opposite of neglecting and yet in the same vein, they coddled him.
%100 agree. I just think at some point, autistic or not, Chris has to shoulder a good chunk of what his life is now on himself. For every bad tool they gave him, I think they gave him a good tool as well, Chris just keeps reaching for the bad tools to deal with life.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
%100 agree. I just think at some point, autistic or not, Chris has to shoulder a good chunk of what his life is now on himself. For every bad tool they gave him, I think they gave him a good tool as well, Chris just keeps reaching for the bad tools to deal with life.
That brings me to my original point. I guess it's kind of a question of "free will". Chris has been taught all his life that the easy choice is essentially the only choice. He is, now, the ultimate harbinger of his own destruction, but is it is fault, or how he was taught to handle situations? Is Chris the whole of his will? Is his will merely the whole of those who made him?

Again, :drink:

Tags
None