YT 6/11 - Happy birthday, Jonathan! - Aka shittiest gift ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillacone

kiwifarms.net
Don't know if you all will believe me, but I actually bought this for my friend.

Proof, if this can even count as it;
061e02d7587037dd8d82f02625443d0e.png

afaf0654b09522225e808e78f27c4c85.png

Been a fan of Chris for a long time, and thought this was a perfect gift for my friend. To be honest, I got what I expected out of the video, and money well spent in my opinion. Although his name is Johnathon, not Jonathon.

Ask any questions, if you want.

EyesFullOfSperg

kiwifarms.net
Don't know if you all will believe me, but I actually bought this for my friend.

Been a fan of Chris for a long time, and thought this was a perfect gift for my friend. To be honest, I got what I expected out of the video, and money well spent in my opinion. Although his name is Johnathon, not Jonathon.

Out of curiosity, did Chris get this out in time for your friend's birthday, or was he just that lazy and missed it?

Vanillacone

kiwifarms.net
I don't have a question, but if you ever want to give me a birthday present your $50 would be better spent on an Amazon gift card than that.

I would agree if this was for another friend, but this was a special case.

Out of curiosity, did Chris get this out in time for your friend's birthday, or was he just that lazy and missed it?

Thankfully I thought that Chris would be late in his delivery, so I ordered it a month early basically. His birthday is in early July.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would agree if this was for another friend, but this was a special case.

Thankfully I thought that Chris would be late in his delivery, so I ordered it a month early basically. His birthday is in early July.
But what was the date you told chris? It's pretty sad that people are adding fail safes to their paid products because chris chan has such a shitty expectation rate.

Vanillacone

kiwifarms.net
But what was the date you told chris? It's pretty sad that people are adding fail safes to their paid products because chris chan has such a shitty expectation rate.

I didn't give him a date, only told him my friend's name, and told him to do whatever he likes in the video. In hindsight, it probably would have been a good idea to tell him when his birthday was though.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Are you willing to throw money at Chris (Donate) and add an extra 45 percent to that so that he can still come out evenly?

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I didn't give him a date, only told him my friend's name, and told him to do whatever he likes in the video. In hindsight, it probably would have been a good idea to tell him when his birthday was though.

It probably would have been a good idea to:

1, tell him what to do in the video because he is not that creative on account of being retarded
2, spend the $50 to give your friend something else

Dangus Bang Boon

All White Jury
kiwifarms.net

Welp...if it provides content for our LULZ, im not going to be too disappointed. If you can get Tina to battle you in a sex prowess video, Ill pay for the next birthday greeting.

Robotic Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How does it feel that you paid a man child who thinks his Sonic recolor knock off is real $50 to record a pathetic 30 second video for your amusement?

There are easier ways to get Chris to talk to you than this.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
How does it feel that you paid a man child who thinks his Sonic recolor knock off is real $50 to record a pathetic 30 second video for your amusement?

There are easier ways to get Chris to talk to you than this.

He paid $50 on his friend's birthday so that Chris will say his name causing weens to try to dox him. Some friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.