YT 6/19 - Chapter 2: The Autism Strikes Back - Nobody asked for this

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
You have a greenhouse, so why not grow your own nutritious bananas Chris? I bet they grow faster than your tits. If power is EXPENSIVE, why keep every light on in the house?

I'd like to see him attempt to convince the electric company not to cut down the power because his mom worked for Virginia Power as an upwardly mobile career woman, and Mr. C worked for GE where he invented the wheel and everything used to generate power.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have a greenhouse, so why not grow your own nutritious bananas Chris? I bet they'll grow faster than your tits. If power is EXPENSIVE, why keep every light on in the house?

I'd like to see him attempt to convince the electric company not to cut down the power on the basis his mom worked for Virginia Power as an upwardly mobile career woman, and Mr. C worked for GE where he invented the wheel and everything used to generate power.
Oh, I'm sure he'll tell them til their blue in the face!

Among Which

kiwifarms.net
Longtime lurker first time poster here.

I was one of the assclowns who got his PayPal in trouble. I ordered a medallion from etsy because lol I'd love to admire something made by this monster in my own home

Stupid me. Fast forward to many months later when I still haven't received anything. I sent emails and complained to etsy. Finally disputed through PayPal.

Get an email from the man/shim/woman himself about "please remove claim!....will send your item....preventing me from using PayPal blah blah"

Obviously I didn't listen to him and let him scam me further. Mere hours later the claim is closed and I have my money back! Can't believe it. So yeah I guess him or his handlers realized that my $30 is a worthwhile loss to open up the hundreds in donations he's expecting.

Ok back to the shadows for me. Keep up the good work!
Do you have screenshots? Would love to see the conversation.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you send a donation check to Chris instead of using Paypal, you're probably just as retarded as he is. Checks tend to come with their sender's home addresses (not to mention their fucking account and routing numbers), so if you do something to make him cry later on, he can post your address on Facebook and other places online.

He already did it to "Mr. Smith" when he complained to Chris about his inability to fulfill his orders on Ebay.

Hell, I wouldn't put it past him if he uploaded a picture of your check online. Don't fucking dox yourself to him.
But people who donate to him deserve to be doxed.

JSGOTI

Jealous Snake Giggling On The Internet
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that it's old news at this point, but it still never ceases to amuse me that he always starts off his videos trying to be SO feminine, but all of a few seconds into the video and it's just back to our old CWC voice without a single attempt to hide it. :)

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that it's old news at this point, but it still never ceases to amuse me that he always starts off his videos trying to be SO feminine, but all of a few seconds into the video and it's just back to our old CWC voice without a single attempt to hide it. :)
It is an obvious facade that Chris-Chan believes to be excelling at despite the rugged beard shadow and effeminate voice that sounds like an old man with laryngitis.
I wonder if maybe he thinks all women introduce themselves like the following "This is 'Insert Name Here' Comming to you live..." and the makeup is a nightmare; the foundation along with the hair makes him look like a cross-dressing new age pagan. Are these the best womaning tips that Chris has received:
  1. Don't Say disgusting sexual things on the internet
  2. Wear terrible makeup
  3. Followed by McDonald's
  4. Repeat the Next Day
Being feminine is just another trait Chris FAILS at.
To Chris-Chan, it's not failing as long as you don't acknowledge it and ignore others pointing out reality
I like Chris-Chan, when he's being himself
I don't think Chris-Chan's personality at its core is bad like a lot of other cows, he is just digging deeper into a hole by self-soothing with woman-face and toys. When you try to suppress your true nature, things just get worse

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Putting Oestrogel on his breasts is probably the worst thing he does to try to be a woman, Personality wise he has problems, I'll agree its best when he's himself without the feminizing crap. Thats why I Don't think Hes a true and honest transgender person

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Longtime lurker first time poster here.

I was one of the assclowns who got his PayPal in trouble. I ordered a medallion from etsy because lol I'd love to admire something made by this monster in my own home

Stupid me. Fast forward to many months later when I still haven't received anything. I sent emails and complained to etsy. Finally disputed through PayPal.

Get an email from the man/shim/woman himself about "please remove claim!....will send your item....preventing me from using PayPal blah blah"

Obviously I didn't listen to him and let him scam me further. Mere hours later the claim is closed and I have my money back! Can't believe it. So yeah I guess him or his handlers realized that my $30 is a worthwhile loss to open up the hundreds in donations he's expecting.

Ok back to the shadows for me. Keep up the good work!
Same

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, for the sake of my brain cells and because there really doesn't seem to be anything extraordinarily interesting in this one from what I've heard, I'm going to skip it.

I don't really care about. . .whatever the fuck he's reading anyway. So I'm just gonna sit tight and hope the next few threads on this readthrough are called "Return of the Tard" and "The Autism Awakens"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None