YT 7/18 - My Car is Heating Up Worse; PLEASE BUY from my eBay and HELP!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
So he dropped it off as an emergency case. He'll have to raise money to pay the bill later. I wonder if that means they're going to let him take the car without paying or hold onto it until he does.

Apparently shipping for his blanket to CA was $40. He's not happy about that.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope "Chuck" rips whoever is covering this off.

"Weeeeell, yer gonna need a whole new cooling system. You got a hole on yer oilpan and the brake pads are worn down to the calipers. Now I'm gonna need the CID number on the back of your card.."

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the paypigs gotta pay the troll tax.
You mean the troll toll before they get in that troon's hole?
I hope "Chuck" rips whoever is covering this off.

"Weeeeell, yer gonna need a whole new cooling system. You got a hole on yer oilpan and the brake pads are worn down to the calipers. Now I'm gonna need the CID number on the back of your card.."
Chris' thought" Hmm, I'm going to be 100 dollars short; better handle this like a real woman and break out muh special blow job powers. I'll be gettin free service for years to cum"

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he dropped it off as an emergency case. He'll have to raise money to pay the bill later. I wonder if that means they're going to let him take the car without paying or hold onto it until he does.

Are his finances so bad that $40 less can fuck with him in this manner?

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Normally you drop off, they explain what the cost will be (and what issue is) then once they do it they bill you you pay and get the keys. Now if they do the work and Chris can't hustle up the cash, they can get a lien on it.

If my fear is right and it's a HG issue, he might as well let the car go. While it's not a major issue to do it's not cheap because time is money have to yank the head and all. I'm sure car needs a T belt chain etc. This could rack up to the 2k mark easy if the HG went kaboom. But how it's leaking, I assume the hoses are fragged.

If he doesn't want to pay that much for shipping, then don't sell things non locally or that are bulky. Chris will never get good at this whole ebay thing.

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's a Sailor Moon headband with the gem missing.

Late but it's actually one of the other senshi's tiaras. The other senshi wear tiaras with different coloured gemstones relating to the colour of their magical girl uniform. I can see a coloured gem in it, but it blends in with the colour of the tiara.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally you drop off, they explain what the cost will be (and what issue is) then once they do it they bill you you pay and get the keys. Now if they do the work and Chris can't hustle up the cash, they can get a lien on it.

If my fear is right and it's a HG issue, he might as well let the car go. While it's not a major issue to do it's not cheap because time is money have to yank the head and all. I'm sure car needs a T belt chain etc. This could rack up to the 2k mark easy if the HG went kaboom. But how it's leaking, I assume the hoses are fragged.
Yeah, not to mention that car mechanics have a tendency to push less necessary stuff as "needed and urgent" along with the big problems (at least where I am, dunno about other places in the world), I can totally see Chris get gypped by local mechanics and contractors in this way.

If he doesn't want to pay that much for shipping, then don't sell things non locally or that are bulky. Chris will never get good at this whole ebay thing.
Alternatively, figure out how shipping works and set prices in advance so you don't get gypped, most of Chris's stuff is weirdly enough, kinda exclusive and non-replicable, you can't buy a Sonichu medallion from another person for example.

No_one

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't Chris get the CPU girls, MLP characters, and his Sonichu characters to help him out??

Chris is half Sonichu right? Can't he just magic the car better? Maybe listen to some subliminal beats to learn car mechanics?
This. Also Magi-chan should start acting like a responsible husband and help Chris manage his finances. He has a job in CWCville after all.

Last edited:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Yes. They're nearly at rock bottom.
The best thing for him is for them to crash. Really. The path he is on is unsustainable and he is notoriously bad with finances. Hitting rock bottom will either do him some good or he will lose basic things he depends on. A consequence he knew existed for a decade almost. I don't think he will learn from almost losing things, I think he may learn from having to make decisions in order to get things back through sacrifice. Even if he doesn't his finances will find some form of homeostasis.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. They're nearly at rock bottom.

Can that be? When he's pouring hundreds within the past 2-3 weeks into plastic trash & a C64? Or am I just not (STRIKETTHRU::autism::autism::autism:/STRIKETHRU) enlightened enough to understand this the way I should & would need to in order to feel sorry for him on any level when these things happen.

Because I'm really trying. (:_( And I don't.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet he's spent over a couple hundred dollars on Commodore and Sega Genesis in the past two weeks.
Chris as usual, has some pretty shitty impulse control. Also don't forget that his original plans for transport and lodging fell through, he's been scrambling ever since.

However, a sane person would think that BronyCon itself is extremely disposable, and a non-autistic person wouldn't want to go in the 1st place obviously.
Can that be? When he's pouring hundreds within the past 2-3 weeks into plastic trash & a C64? Or am I just not :autism::autism::autism: enough to understand this the way I should & would need to in order to feel sorry for him on any level when these things happen.

Because I'm really trying. (:_( And I don't.
I think he didn't anticipate the car troubles to flare up in that way, if you see the old videos of him driving around town (in the original Son-Chu), there's a huge rattle that happens whenever he stops at a redlight, and he's none the wiser.

He's the type of car owner that doesn't notice anything is wrong until the car is completely freaking out on him and beeping his ears out.
He sold it for $200, though, and it was just some random thing pulled from the hoard. Even with shipping/fees taking a bite, that's still a huge profit.
I have a feeling that this issue will take more than a few hundos to fix. This could be what makes him miss BronyCon.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, when my car is starting to show signs of a serious problem, and an event I've been looking forward to for an entire year is coming up in two weeks, you know what I find is a pretty sound fiscal decision?

Get a lil bit of sushi.