YT Video 2/12 - Chris Apologizes for offending people

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what happens when Barb dies?
Depends on if he has someone around to help him get over the hump.

If he does, he'll probably languish away in poverty, perpetually pissy about having to count his pennies. Maybe he'll think about getting a job. I don't know how much torture it'd take to wound his ego to the point where he'd consider that though.

If he doesn't, well, there'll be some serious trouble.

Dain Bramage

Chris Malloch
kiwifarms.net
So, I guess there's no need for people to have so much ween rage at Chris getting $1000 dropped onto his lap because he had to spend it on RL stuff instead of his Lego voodoo effigy of CWCville.

Depends on if he has someone around to help him get over the hump.

If he does, he'll probably languish away in poverty, perpetually pissy about having to count his pennies. Maybe he'll think about getting a job. I don't know how much torture it'd take to wound his ego to the point where he'd consider that though.

If he doesn't, well, there'll be some serious trouble.

There's hasn't been much mention of Rocky in months. Does C&B still attend church? We can certainly count out any members of Barb or Bob's side of the family to step in, except for when it's time to see what Barb might've had left in her checking account. Other than that, none of them are going to take Chris into their house.

I doubt Chris will ever submit to having a social worker or case manager assisting Chris either. They'll suggest things that Chris just plain will refuse to do, and they'll throw up their hands and quit him.

In short, unless something totally unexpectedly miraculous happens, your scenario of a bitter-pissy Chris living in lonely squalor in the decaying remains of 14 Branchland Court until the Sheriff's office posts an eviction notice over unpaid property taxes is likely.

Last edited:

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
So, I guess there's no need for people to have so much ween rage at Chris getting $1000 dropped onto his lap because he had to spend it on RL stuff instead of his Lego voodoo effigy of CWCville.

I think Marvin has looked into the black heart of CWCville and sees just how sad and small Chris's life is. The closer you look at it, the more tragic it really is. We get mad at his childish lesbian-souled bravado, but he is an isolated little speck in an uncaring world. He's lucky his fantasy life has lasted this long. It's going to go so badly for him.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's hasn't been much mention of Rocky in months.
Yeah, but I don't know if contact frequency will be the deciding factor. Chris and Rocky were pretty distant back when Chris made this video. And I'm pretty sure he just called her out of the blue to film that for him.

I think that when Barb kicks it, if Rocky is still working at the church, she'd help Chris get his affairs in order. But that's a big if. It's a race between Rocky's retirement and Barb's death/hospitalization.
Does C&B still attend church?
Chris quit church awhile ago. Heh, Barb quit a long time before then. Like for a long time it was just Bob and Chris going to church.

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
kiwifarms.net

There's hasn't been much mention of Rocky in months. Does C&B still attend church? We can certainly count out any members of Barb or Bob's side of the family to step in, except for when it's time to see what Barb might've had left in her checking account. Other than that, none of them are going to take Chris into their house.

I doubt Chris will ever submit to having a social worker or case manager assisting Chris either. They'll suggest things that Chris just plain will refuse to do, and they'll throw up their hands and quit him.

In short, unless something totally unexpectedly miraculous happens, your scenario of a bitter-pissy Chris living in lonely squalor in the decaying remains of 14 Branchland Court until the Sheriff's office posts an eviction notice over unpaid property taxes is likely.
The thing that we dont know is,how it will affect Chris. Chris always Barb in his life and she's the only person who has a control on Chris while also being his only real emotional suport.It's still his mother and the only person who make him a bit responsible,it's probably going to fuck him up really badly.

Last edited:

Rize Kamishiro

Boyfriend-free ghoul
kiwifarms.net
Chris quit church awhile ago. Heh, Barb quit a long time before then. Like for a long time it was just Bob and Chris going to church.

Reminds me of the days Chris was actually a fairly pious individual, at least when the tenets of Christianity suited his whims, even if those particular tenets he learned from television rather than church.

Okay, maybe he was never all that pious, really.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I don't know if contact frequency will be the deciding factor. Chris and Rocky were pretty distant back when Chris made this video. And I'm pretty sure he just called her out of the blue to film that for him.

I'm aware I'm veering off-topic here but I never knew Rocky helped record that video for him, is this something you know 100% as a fact Marvin?

It seems strange for Rocky who for so long has been trying to get Chris to stay away from the Internet to then help him record his first video on the Internet in years, but at the same time I always couldn't understand who else would film it for him considering there's no chance Barb would agree to do it so if it definitely was Rocky that explains a lot.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware I'm veering off-topic here but I never knew Rocky helped record that video for him, is this something you know 100% as a fact Marvin?
I'm very confident Rocky recorded that video. I'd quote you email correspondence if it wouldn't out my position.
It seems strange for Rocky who for so long has been trying to get Chris to stay away from the Internet to then help him record his first video on the Internet in years, but at the same time I always couldn't understand who else would film it for him considering there's no chance Barb would agree to do it so if it definitely was Rocky that explains a lot.
I found it extremely bizarre myself. Like jesus, doesn't the ministry have anything else better to do? But apparently, I guess they really don't have anything better to do in Charlottesville...

Rize Kamishiro

Boyfriend-free ghoul
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin, does Chris still keep up his relationship with Rocky even after that letter he wrote to his church about, more or less, never attending again? Did Rocky not leave the picture after Chris decided regular church attendance was no longer something he wanted to dedicate his already busy life towards?

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I will say that Chris' issues with men are more deep seated than just a superficial dislike of them.

Nah, Chris isn't expecting anything at all here. This is mostly a hail mary.

Agreed.

Completely, completely disagree. People in this thread are genuinely offended at Chris for his poor manners. And that's retarded, considering what Chris is working with.

The $1k for comics thing was for all practical purposes a gift. Bringing that up is desperate, especially considering that there are quite a few situations where Chris genuinely fucked up.
A few things i noticed about this video.

1. He got really defensive when he talked about men. He put his hand up as if to shield himself visibly from looking at something. Thats a real tell right there. He is genuinely disturbed by men whether its from being picked on or hes afraid of catching the gay.

2. Is he having a stroke? Toward the end of the video one eye blinked while the other stayed open. If it was a wink and a voluntary action then his cheeks muscles would have moved but they didnt. Try doing this willingly without looking weird Its impossible. Thats some full on facial paralysis thats going on.

Do you know who the Magic Man is Marvin? Are you the Magic Man?

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Missing-The-Point!Chris is my favorite Chris. It's when his autism/childish understanding of the world really shines through. Young kids can't grasp abstract concepts like right & wrong, so their behavior is shaped by whether their actions are punished or rewarded. People reacted negatively to something Chris did, so it must be "wrong." "I offered to send the benefactor $500 worth of Amiibos! I didn't even have to do that because people usually get stuff for free on their birthdays, but I'm willing to do all that HARD STRESSFUL WORK for my loyal customers! So why is everyone mad? Maybe I did something else bad. Uh, the Asperger's thing! & Harry Potter. Hm, yeah, that should do it."

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin, does Chris still keep up his relationship with Rocky even after that letter he wrote to his church about, more or less, never attending again? Did Rocky not leave the picture after Chris decided regular church attendance was no longer something he wanted to dedicate his already busy life towards?
It's a church in a small city. So like Chris can come back and just blubber about how he found Jesus in his drain pipe and how he's destitute and retarded and they'll take him back.
Do you have something currently in the works? I don't think Chris would even remember your face from any previous run-ins.
Heh, nah, I usually just take on an observational role nowadays.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
I found it extremely bizarre myself. Like jesus, doesn't the ministry have anything else better to do? But apparently, I guess they really don't have anything better to do in Charlottesville...
What Rocky considers to be ministerially helpful to Chris probably wouldn't be by most other ministers. I don't think most pastoral counselors would behave like she has done throughout the years of Christory.

Status
Not open for further replies.