Yu-Gi-Oh! / Duel Monsters - RIP Dueling Network and YGOPro

Dark Prince

On all levels except physical, I am Satan.
kiwifarms.net
Moving away from that. The new TCG Banlist was quite a surprise.
Eclipse Wyvern and Bardiche can get fucked. Bardiche especially for enabling degenerate Fog Blade set-up in decks outside PK. Miss me with that "PK is bad now" because we all know Phantom Knights are still an engine for PK Fire and not their own deck.

Tempest was unbanned which is neat since I think the Draco Rulers were neat in attribute decks but fucking busted when all 4 were off the list, and I think at best we'll see one more. Tempest was a neat choice since it buffed Dragunity and Harpie by coming off. Daigusto Emeral coming off I love as well, all I need is Laval chain too and we have a fucking party. Terraforming and Metaverse being hit are eww, but fuck Mystic Mine.

Dragonfly at 2 for Inzektors makes us 1 step closer to full on degeneracy again with Hornet, which I NEED.

Nothing else is relevant besides Solemn Judgement and Super Poly at 3. Blessed Super Poly in my Abyss Actors yoinking annoying shit without a counter.

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep needing to remind myself that TCG and OCG employ different banlists. It's almost an entirely different game altogether.

Dannyboy

kiwifarms.net
Lot of stuff shown off at Jump Festival

Chaos Impact – July 13th, 2019
Deck Build Pack: Mystic Fighters – August 3rd, 2019
Link VRAINS Duelist Set – August 31st, 2019
Extra Pack 2019 – September 13th, 2019
Structure Deck R: Warriors’ Strike – September 28th, 2019
Ignition Assault – October 12th, 2019
Duelist Pack Legend Duelist 6 – November 9th, 2019
Link Vrains Pack 3 – November 23rd, 2019
Structure Deck – December 7th, 2019
New Core Booster Pack – January 2020
Deck Build Pack – February 2020
Structure Deck R – March 2020
Series 11 Starts in April 2020 for the Official Card Game

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New card with a new rarity (Ten-Thousandth Secret Rare) is coming up in IGNITION ASSAULT boys and girls!!!
557E2BF2-5103-4252-9869-7BAC6C5ECC66.jpeg
万物創世龍(Ten-Thousand Dragon?)
Lv10/DARK/Dragon/Special Summon
This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you tribute monsters on your field so that the total value of ATK and DEF equals 10000 or more.
① When this card is Special Summoned this way, its ATK and DEF becomes 10000.

Dannyboy

kiwifarms.net
Rising from the dead to say who thought this was a good idea to print
NotHope.png

VJMP-JP170 Kaizanki d’Alembertian (Mathmech Editor d’Alembertian)
Rank 4 EARTH Cyberse Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 0
Materals: 2+ Level 4 monsters
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 2 to 4 materials from this card, then activate the appropriate effect, based on the number detached;
• 2: Add 1 “Mathmech” card from your Deck to your hand.
• 3: Add 1 Level 4 monster from your Deck to your hand
• 4: Add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Mathmech” monster from your hand or GY.

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that one gets filed under the "quarantine" file next to Harifiber

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, let's reinvigorate this thread. I'm doxing muh super edgy †Darklord† deck:
91222A3E-4E59-48F5-AE6A-824232B9B843.jpeg
Darklord Morningstar x1
Darklord Ixchel x3
Darklord Tezcatlipoca x1
Darklord Superbia x3
Darklord Zerato x1
Darklord Nasten x3
Darklord Amdusk x2
Dasklord Ukovac x3
Archlord Kristya x2
Banishment of the Darklords x3
Darklord Contact x3
Foolish Burial x1
Monster Reborn x1
Soul Charge x1
Trade-In x3
Harpie's Feather Duster x1
Allure of Darkness x3
Darklord Enchantment x2
The Sanctified Darklord x1
Darklord Rebellion x2

No extras because it's almost 2 am here and I'm lazy as fuck

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone hyped for Duel Devastator? I find it very nice for played that are getting back into YGO. I just wish Konami released the list already.

Also, that card isn't that powerful. Even with gossip shadow. Is good, but not broken. Also, ash and droll are still a thing.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: ManateeHunter

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone hyped for Duel Devastator? I find it very nice for played that are getting back into YGO. I just wish Konami released the list already.

Also, that card isn't that powerful. Even with gossip shadow. Is good, but not broken. Also, ash and droll are still a thing.
Wish we had something like Duel Devastator…*sigh*
I'm running out of roaches and ash blossoms here ffs.

Also, tried the new Zanki deck. It's entertaining at first, but there's only so much leeway the archetype provides outside of Final Sigma OTKs.
The new XYZ monster really helps out in getting Final Sigma ready quickly, but I'm sure all the FTK enthusiasts will find other nefarious uses for it…

Ravelord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wish we had something like Duel Devastator…*sigh*
I'm running out of roaches and ash blossoms here ffs.

Also, tried the new Zanki deck. It's entertaining at first, but there's only so much leeway the archetype provides outside of Final Sigma OTKs.
The new XYZ monster really helps out in getting Final Sigma ready quickly, but I'm sure all the FTK enthusiasts will find other nefarious uses for it…
Running out of ash? After Soulburner and SUPO? Wat.

The Zanki deck seemed like a consistent OTK machine so... And sure the FTK users will find a way. The question is, will it be consistent enough to Top?

• Thunk-Provoking

Ravelord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah. You are an OCG player. Must be nice to have maxx c.

Also, I had a bizarre thought last night. What if they made dimensional shifter so Painful Choice can go to 1? Then I remembered that Thunder Dragons still benefit from that (although colossus could not be protected).

:thinking:

• Thunk-Provoking

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah. You are an OCG player. Must be nice to have maxx c.
I dunno, Konami seems to think having maxx means they can make whatever broken theme they want tbh. Also, they're really stingy with reprints, so prices are still rising…
Also, I had a bizarre thought last night. What if they made dimensional shifter so Painful Choice can go to 1? Then I remembered that Thunder Dragons still benefit from that (although colossus could not be protected).

:thinking:
Unless they de-buff the effect, it would be suicide.

Tism the Return

tfw you understand all the Rick and Morty jokes
kiwifarms.net
Just got into YGO again after watching GX. Memeing it up with a masked hero deck and damn if they aren't fun, plus the insane comebacks are pretty great. It's a gotcha/10 experience.

• Feels

Dr. Dingo DVM

Not particularly clever or funny
kiwifarms.net
Just got into YGO again after watching GX. Memeing it up with a masked hero deck and damn if they aren't fun, plus the insane comebacks are pretty great. It's a gotcha/10 experience.
GX is probably my fave arc of the whole anime because they just decide to go whole hog into absolute fucking insanity and it's amazing. Around the end of season 2 is when the VAs give up and decide to fuck around.

If anyone hasn't grabbed Legacy of the Duelist on Switch I recommend it. The RNG is kinda ass but I have built a pretty solid Ghostrick deck by accident while trying to build one of my two main decks.

ManateeHunter

Seasoned to perfection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, if anyone's playing Links here, do you have any suggestions for building Dragunity decks? I seem to be doing very poorly…
9E1EE6BB-3ED0-4378-B4C2-F0B0DD18BA0A.pngFE695555-77A9-4139-A036-4061F0621E82.png
Any rumors on what the next series is going to be about?

I kinda checked out on the Yugioh anime after 5Ds and it seems to get dumber with each new series.
All we know is that the project name is "neuron" or some generic shit. Basically no info at all.

Dr. Dingo DVM

Not particularly clever or funny
kiwifarms.net
Any rumors on what the next series is going to be about?

I kinda checked out on the Yugioh anime after 5Ds and it seems to get dumber with each new series.
Zexal is really meant for people new to the franchise so there's a lot of redundancy if you're an old hat, once you see this clip you've seen the best moment in the series. Arc V I liked the protagonist and that's kinda it. It kinda blows past being over the top but still kinda goofy to confusing as all get out. Vrains is fucking unwatchable. The protagonist is an aloof cunt with no redeeming qualities and everyone else is an idiot. Not even a loveable idiot, just an idiot. No word on the next series thus far since Komoney can still milk Vrains.

5Ds is probably the best out of all of them because it pushes the boundaries of the series without being too edgelordy and has a pretty likeable cast except Crow, fuck Crow. I really hope the next series hearkens back to the first half of the franchise because those were by far the best.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino