Cosplay Yumi King / Yuhan Zhang - very elegant sexy gorgeous rich girl design

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chances are she doesn't have any Japanese blood. Their modus operandi was to murder their victims after they'd had their fun.

Anyway, there's more dignified ways to get a green card than shacking up with a pedo fetishist, but whatever floats her boat I guess.
In order to stay in the US, she would either have to have a H1B visa, or a K visa (for marriage). A K visa definitely has a cut-off point of three years, and she can not get a green card unless they've gotten married and lived together for another three to five years.

I think they're using the videos as an argument for ICE later down the line. "See how great and happy we are together?"

She likely had or has a job in Atlanta, but found this shlub and took the path of least resistance.

As for the sleeping in separate rooms until marriage part of the video...:lol::lol::lol: Her parents know what's going on if they live together, so there's no need for separate rooms. She's doing that shit to stay away from his weeb ass.
Yuhan claims that she secured permanent resident status prior to the age of 21, and there is little reason to disbelieve her. Given that her Chinese mother and American stepfather appear to have married when Yuhan was a minor, she would have been considered the unmarried daughter of a US citizen for green card purposes. That family preference status is consistent with her timeline.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Despite looking and acting exactly like a weaboo, she claims she didn't choose her handle from weeby sources. In a Q&A video she did a couple months ago, she said she chose it because it's the Chinese word for corn. She also insists in the description that we call her Little Yumi (Lil Corn) even though this is a woman who's a hop and a skip away from her thirties.

I don't buy it. What's the significance of corn anyway? Is it some sort of Chinese metaphor for cuteness? Like those tiny baby corns? She's obviously a Chinese weeb with a creepy ass boyfriend with an Asian fetish. I think it would be hilarious if she dumped his ass. But he might retaliate. He seems off.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Chances are she doesn't have any Japanese blood. Their modus operandi was to murder their victims after they'd had their fun.
Of course she doesn't have any Japanese blood. However, Japanese people have ancient Chinese and Korean blood, which is part of "Japanese" DNA because the mongols bred it out of mainland East Asia using miscegenation, while Japan successfully fought off their invasions. The same happened in former white civilizations in Western Asia and parts of Eastern Europe, to the same or lesser extents. So her slither of Han Chinese blood dominated by Tartary would be pushing it. Anyway, my point was it's laughable when a gook claims to be part-Japanese only because they like Japanese things and are from East Asia, and therefore are more "righteous" than the biggest weebs.

As for Nanking, it was really just a couple crazy soldiers, but that's enough ammo to fuel the Chicom propaganda machine that it was state-sponsored genocide to distract from all their own atrocities against their own people and Tibet. The same with Korea. To wit:
0KFkJZ.png

The whole forced comfort woman story is total bullshit and is completely at odds with the U.S. military findings at the time.

Last edited:

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think the elusive fetish is "Asian hamster woman" given the corn name, the way she eats (she even puffs out her cheeks though more than likely that's just to hold the food until she can spit it out), and how she just behaves like a little animal.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to watching the videos in this thread I got recommended her new video:
Nothing of note until this part where the DD/LG vibes are off the charts. She gets a stain on a teddy bear dress her boyfriend bought her and he washes it while she talks about how she made a mess and it's her fault.

Beaniebon

Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy
kiwifarms.net
She ordered a cheap ass dress from taobao or a similar site...
Why would anyone buy a wedding dress from one of those sites unless they were doing a cosplay or something??

Reactions: Nadeko

Cake Farts

Quaranbean
kiwifarms.net
She ordered a cheap ass dress from taobao or a similar site...
Why would anyone buy a wedding dress from one of those sites unless they were doing a cosplay or something??
Asians, especially the Chinese are cheap af. Not surprised that's why she makes her own clothes at a beginner's level.

I suppose it does look nice in the thumbnail, but I can tell looking at it closer the material looks cheap...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 252743

Yumi King is a Youtube personality who came to the attention of various girlcow sites as her channel, DesignsByYumi, shifted its focus from dolly makeup, Lolita-inspired sewing videos, and children's craft projects to hauls featuring piles of cheap "sexy elegant high class" junk and increasingly unsettling slice-of-life vlogs.

Because her cute DIY projects and beginner-appropriate sewing tutorials had attracted a largely underaged following, Yumi became the subject of criticism as she veered into apparent ddlg/pet play fetish territory. Her childlike persona, coupled with the substantially older appearance of her boyfriend, raised concerns among some viewers.
So when is the Lolita community finally going to admit they are secretly a ddlg/pet play fetish community. I know they keep denying it, but this just keeps popping up over and over again.

Raptor-chan

kiwifarms.net
I believe I read somewhere before that Corn met Potato on OKC or another similar shithole. Her profile was essentially a list of demands for a TRADITIONAL husband who favors TRADITIONAL gender roles. In short, an ATM. It is entirely unsurprising she summoned a disgusting old Koreaboo.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I believe I read somewhere before that Corn met Potato on OKC or another similar shithole. Her profile was essentially a list of demands for a TRADITIONAL husband who favors TRADITIONAL gender roles. In short, an ATM. It is entirely unsurprising she summoned a disgusting old Koreaboo.
Even though she looks and acts like a child, she's getting close to an age where she'll be too old to be married for a Chinese woman, so it doesn't seem like she has many options.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Her name means maize, or rather individual corn kernels, as opposed to a corn cob. I guess she considers it cute because it contains the character for jade? Whatever the case, here she puts forward that she would like to be called a "little yellow thing".

So when is the Lolita community finally going to admit they are secretly a ddlg/pet play fetish community.
In all the communities I have visited/known of, there are always 1-2 people who legitimately believe this. Eventually, they come out in a big way roleplaying their fetish at a large public meet in a public space (usually at a picnic in the park) and at some point they realise no one else has this fetish. Most take the hint and remove themselves in embarrassment. Some actually try to sexually harrass others or drag them into the roleplay and have to be banned. A few days later, a mod posts "no talking about sexual things, abortions or rape during meets" rule.

I blame third wave feminism. Until they jump the shark like that you can't pre-emptively kick someone out for being a creepy fetishist because that would be kinkshaming.

I also noticed in the intro post that she has made herself a replica Mary Magdalene Ekaterina OP. Man, what is it with these tacky itas and knocking off Mary Magdalene.
images (11).jpeg

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her name means maize, or rather individual corn kernels, as opposed to a corn cob. I guess she considers it cute because it contains the character for jade? Whatever the case, here she puts forward that she would like to be called a "little yellow thing".

In all the communities I have visited/known of, there are always 1-2 people who legitimately believe this. Eventually, they come out in a big way roleplaying their fetish at a large public meet in a public space (usually at a picnic in the park) and at some point they realise no one else has this fetish. Most take the hint and remove themselves in embarrassment. Some actually try to sexually harrass others or drag them into the roleplay and have to be banned. A few days later, a mod posts "no talking about sexual things, abortions or rape during meets" rule.

I blame third wave feminism. Until they jump the shark like that you can't pre-emptively kick someone out for being a creepy fetishist because that would be kinkshaming.

I also noticed in the intro post that she has made herself a replica Mary Magdalene Ekaterina OP. Man, what is it with these tacky itas and knocking off Mary Magdalene.
View attachment 602786
Maybe she just likes cute clothes doesn’t give a shit about MUH BURANDO, much like the rest of the world.

Tags
None