Cosplay Yumi King / Yuhan Zhang - very elegant sexy gorgeous rich girl design

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she just likes cute clothes doesn’t give a shit about MUH BURANDO, much like the rest of the world.
Yesss, and Moo has a knockoff Off-white belt because she is a free soul that doesn't care either.:story:

Please, the only reason she faithfully recreated grandma's couch pattern is because she wants to be seen as a haver. Same reason for the REAL wedding dress feat. Vera Wang knockoff.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesss, and Moo has a knockoff Off-white belt because she is a free soul that doesn't care either.:story:

Please, the only reason she faithfully recreated grandma's couch pattern is because she wants to be seen as a haver. Same reason for the REAL wedding dress feat. Vera Wang knockoff.
I feel like if she really wanted that ugly lolita dress, her creepy husbando would have just bought it for her, i unno.

Deezy

kiwifarms.net
Let's talk about splenda. (Her husbando) is it just me or has he aged even more? His new look makes the whole relationship even creepier
I took a look at this thread about a year ago and I remember thinking he didn’t look THAT old? But yeah, in her recent videos he looks unmistakably like a lewd grandpa. Shivers.

Lots of him bitching and whining at the end because they went to a place to discuss details for a photo shoot and he had a headache and she took too long. Why even upload that part?

Cake Farts

Quaranbean
kiwifarms.net
I took a look at this thread about a year ago and I remember thinking he didn’t look THAT old? But yeah, in her recent videos he looks unmistakably like a lewd grandpa. Shivers.

Lots of him bitching and whining at the end because they went to a place to discuss details for a photo shoot and he had a headache and she took too long. Why even upload that part?
Oh god. Any angle that isn’t the fat girl angle makes her cheeks looks swollen like a chipmunk, and not in a cute way.
That’s pretty unfortunate for a thin petite girl.

Mulberry Tree

kiwifarms.net
Oh god. Any angle that isn’t the fat girl angle makes her cheeks looks swollen like a chipmunk, and not in a cute way.
That’s pretty unfortunate for a thin petite girl.
Bulimia cheeks. Specifically, the swelling of the parotid glands from vomiting so much.

Imagine living in America for 5 years and not knowing what 9/11 was. Better yet, taking pictures in front of it in your obnoxious aliexpress cosplay.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bulimia cheeks. Specifically, the swelling of the parotid glands from vomiting so much.

Imagine living in America for 5 years and not knowing what 9/11 was. Better yet, taking pictures in front of it in your obnoxious aliexpress cosplay.

Yeah those are some bulimia cheeks, no doubt. I’m sad but not surprised.

itsallsotiresome

"one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
kiwifarms.net
Sad that this thread hasn't been updated in a while because things have really started to fire up.

Yumi is pregnant with the next Elliot Roger.

Yumi_Pregnant.PNG

For those who aren't aware Scott (Splenda Daddy) is the father. He already has 3 kids with a previous wife whom he has essentially abandoned. His previous family lives in Texas and Scott lives in Georgia. His ex wife even sued him after she found out he dropped a bunch of money taking Yumi to Disneyland. From watching a bunch of her videos, she is clearly not ready to have a child. At one point she posted a video about how she was only eating fruit because that's whats best for the baby. Most of her videos recently have just been her complaining about how shes tired/in pain and she's not even late into the pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up either having a miscarriage or the baby has a learning disability since Scott is a grandpa.

Yumi has no friends or family where she lives. Her mom and step-dad are old af so they won't visit her during pandemic or be there for the childbirth. Splenda Daddy sure as hell won't be helping raise that kid. I could go deeper into the psycho analysis into what made Yumi King want to have a baby but tldr clearly her mom and Chinese culture brainwashed her into thinking she is ready for a kid. Also many people theorize that Yumi herself may be autistic which i am starting to believe.

Yumi's channel is also dead af. Another lolsy video. Yumi King is in my top tier lolcows so i am looking to keep this thread somewhat updated more frequently.

Yumi_Cry.PNG

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Sad that this thread hasn't been updated in a while because things have really started to fire up.

Yumi is pregnant with the next Elliot Roger.

View attachment 1289676

For those who aren't aware Scott (Splenda Daddy) is the father. He already has 3 kids with a previous wife whom he has essentially abandoned. His previous family lives in Texas and Scott lives in Georgia. His ex wife even sued him after she found out he dropped a bunch of money taking Yumi to Disneyland. From watching a bunch of her videos, she is clearly not ready to have a child. At one point she posted a video about how she was only eating fruit because that's whats best for the baby. Most of her videos recently have just been her complaining about how shes tired/in pain and she's not even late into the pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up either having a miscarriage or the baby has a learning disability since Scott is a grandpa.

Yumi has no friends or family where she lives. Her mom and step-dad are old af so they won't visit her during pandemic or be there for the childbirth. Splenda Daddy sure as hell won't be helping raise that kid. I could go deeper into the psycho analysis into what made Yumi King want to have a baby but tldr clearly her mom and Chinese culture brainwashed her into thinking she is ready for a kid. Also many people theorize that Yumi herself may be autistic which i am starting to believe.

Yumi's channel is also dead af. Another lolsy video. Yumi King is in my top tier lolcows so i am looking to keep this thread somewhat updated more frequently.

View attachment 1289696

If born at all, the kid's going to end up being a mix of Chris-Chan and Elliot Rodger. Amazing.

itsallsotiresome

"one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
kiwifarms.net
The latest Yumi info dump from her Patreon:

- a video about how she's always constipated.... so much for keeping that cute image.
- another video where she talks about how difficult it is being pregnant. She's barely at the three month mark so buckle up Yumi! In this video she also mentioned that she doesn't like drinking water??? If she's thirsty she will eat fruit? During this rant she also talks about how Scott doesn't drink water either? No wonder why Scott looks so fucking old for his age.
- A video about how her and Scott arguing over the baby room remodeling. Apparently Yumi doesn't want workers during covid over but Scott does. They eventually settled on remodeling the room at a later point when the baby is born??? Bro you can't remodel a room if you have a baby.

This poor child. Yumi is completely unfit to be a mom and Scott is already the worlds worst father.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
The latest Yumi info dump from her Patreon:

- a video about how she's always constipated.... so much for keeping that cute image.
- another video where she talks about how difficult it is being pregnant. She's barely at the three month mark so buckle up Yumi! In this video she also mentioned that she doesn't like drinking water??? If she's thirsty she will eat fruit? During this rant she also talks about how Scott doesn't drink water either? No wonder why Scott looks so fucking old for his age.
- A video about how her and Scott arguing over the baby room remodeling. Apparently Yumi doesn't want workers during covid over but Scott does. They eventually settled on remodeling the room at a later point when the baby is born??? Bro you can't remodel a room if you have a baby.

This poor child. Yumi is completely unfit to be a mom and Scott is already the worlds worst father.
She absolutely needs to take up drinking a lot of water if she wants pregnancy to go a lot smoother. Some women have it harder but she's doing herself no favors by not staying hydrated. Constipation during pregnancy is normal, which is why water is super important. Considering she has massive body image issues she's really going to hit a low point when her ankles and feet swell. She'll be rocking some cankles. I can almost guarantee you she'll have postpartum depression. She has a shitty life married to a shitty abusive beta cuck. She won't immediately spring back to prepregnancy weight and will have loose skin for a while, that might not even go back to normal. If she gets an epidural she'll have noticeable fluid retention in her lower half for a couple days after giving birth. She's already pretty mentally ill so giving birth is going to take a toll on her. I can already see her husband totally peacing out on childcare and expect her to solely take care of the baby.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
She absolutely needs to take up drinking a lot of water if she wants pregnancy to go a lot smoother. Some women have it harder but she's doing herself no favors by not staying hydrated. Constipation during pregnancy is normal, which is why water is super important. Considering she has massive body image issues she's really going to hit a low point when her ankles and feet swell. She'll be rocking some cankles. I can almost guarantee you she'll have postpartum depression. She has a shitty life married to a shitty abusive beta cuck. She won't immediately spring back to prepregnancy weight and will have loose skin for a while, that might not even go back to normal. If she gets an epidural she'll have noticeable fluid retention in her lower half for a couple days after giving birth. She's already pretty mentally ill so giving birth is going to take a toll on her. I can already see her husband totally peacing out on childcare and expect her to solely take care of the baby.
This whole situation is just going to go from very bad to beyond worse.

The comments on her pregnancy announcement video are horrifying.
How can anyone think this is a good thing/wonderful...especially with the way they both act?
They are not fit to take care of a pet rock, let alone a baby.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How can anyone think this is a good thing/wonderful...especially with the way they both act?
No shit. I’ll be surprised if the infant survives to six months.

If she‘s miserable at 3 months pregnant, she’ll be suicidal by 7 months. No more little girl body for her.

Thank god it’s a boy - not that he isn’t doomed but a girl would have been even worse. It would have been her dress-up doll and grandpas pedo dream come true. Grandpa might have helped care for a girl just so she could survive to an age he could molest but he won’t care about a boy at all. Yumi is going to be on her own with an infant and that is horrifying. Her “little girl” fantasy will be obliterated by motherhood.

I bet grandpa dumps her too, he wants a tween, not a MILF. Pretty sure future baby videos will spur needed calls to CPS.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net

The nurses probably have it noted to keep a close eye on Yumi. You can look at her and Splenda and know something is up that isn't right. Doctors take postpartum depression pretty seriously. I had my baby and even though I didn't go through it I was asked numerous times the first couple of months if I had thoughts of hurting myself or the baby. Yumi is bound to crack.

A baby sucks up just about all your time. Mothers can typically get a reprieve by getting dad to watch the baby for a bit. But looking at Splenda you know he'll do the bare minimum and still bitch about it. Yumi will come to a horrible realization when she won't have any time to herself and the little money she gets from Splenda will have to go to the baby. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she just straight up neglects the baby when the feel good hormones wears off.

Tags
None