Cosplay Yumi King / Yuhan Zhang - very elegant sexy gorgeous rich girl design

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The nurses probably have it noted to keep a close eye on Yumi. You can look at her and Splenda and know something is up that isn't right. Doctors take postpartum depression pretty seriously. I had my baby and even though I didn't go through it I was asked numerous times the first couple of months if I had thoughts of hurting myself or the baby. Yumi is bound to crack.

A baby sucks up just about all your time. Mothers can typically get a reprieve by getting dad to watch the baby for a bit. But looking at Splenda you know he'll do the bare minimum and still bitch about it. Yumi will come to a horrible realization when she won't have any time to herself and the little money she gets from Splenda will have to go to the baby. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she just straight up neglects the baby when the feel good hormones wears off.
By saying she will have no time to herself you are assuming Yumi will be a nominally attentive and loving mother. If court and CPS reports have taught me anything it’s that shitty or mentally ill mothers have no problem leaving an infant ignored or alone and wailing for hours or days without a second thought.

I could easily see Yumi leaving a screaming baby in room downstairs while she goes and plays Lolita DD all afternoon.

At least Eliot Rodger’s mother was an actual independent adult, who even had a career. This poor fetus, if it survives, will grow up to know his mom was just a willing, weird little Asian girl fetish toy for his elderly father.

Nadeko

Onahole Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Why would Splenda want anymore kids when he almost got sued for not paying for the other ones and seems to be avoiding them?

Also, IIRC, Splenda has a hardcore fetish for ""exotic"" women. His other children were from an immigrant mother (not 100% sure on this, but on the girlfarms they talked about him having another east Asian girlfriend at the least).

Yumi's time with Splenda is surely coming to an end soon, because he'll just dodge child support payments and be able to be a splenda daddy for an even younger Asian woman when he's done with her. Initially, when reading about Yumi in like 2016 or 2017 it kind of just seemed like she was just a weird ita who lacked self awareness. Now, it's seeming more and more like she's the victim of a serial asian fetishist who just wants a subservient Asian waifu/breathing sex toy.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Why would Splenda want anymore kids when he almost got sued for not paying for the other ones and seems to be avoiding them?

Also, IIRC, Splenda has a hardcore fetish for ""exotic"" women. His other children were from an immigrant mother (not 100% sure on this, but on the girlfarms they talked about him having another east Asian girlfriend at the least).

Yumi's time with Splenda is surely coming to an end soon, because he'll just dodge child support payments and be able to be a splenda daddy for an even younger Asian woman when he's done with her. Initially, when reading about Yumi in like 2016 or 2017 it kind of just seemed like she was just a weird ita who lacked self awareness. Now, it's seeming more and more like she's the victim of a serial asian fetishist who just wants a subservient Asian waifu/breathing sex toy.
I believe his ex wife was Filipino, so not really East Asian. So this asian fetishizing creep is probably trading up until he finally gets a Korean waifu he can pretend is just like one of the idols in his favorite Kpop groups. He won't care for Yumi after the pregnancy makes major changes to her body and the baby is confirmation she's not a DDLG fuckdoll and that's going to make her even more miserable.

Fuck Koreaboos, they're either the worst people on Twitter (which I don't say lightly) or absolute creeps like this guy.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe his ex wife was Filipino, so not really East Asian. So this asian fetishizing creep is probably trading up until he finally gets a Korean waifu he can pretend is just like one of the idols in his favorite Kpop groups. He won't care for Yumi after the pregnancy makes major changes to her body and the baby is confirmation she's not a DDLG fuckdoll and that's going to make her even more miserable.

Fuck Koreaboos, they're either the worst people on Twitter (which I don't say lightly) or absolute creeps like this guy.
Pretty sure North Korea will have to start selling women (to more than the Chinese and Russians) for low rent creep like Splenda to get a Korean wafui.

I was curious if Yuma’s step-dad was also an Asian fetishist who imported her mom and got her and Yumi PR?

If so it makes sense why her mom would be a-ok shipping off her young daughter to a creepy white dude in Georgia. American husband superior to college and saves mom and step-dad money. (Most step-dads arent crazy about teenage step-kids unless they are lining up future wife #3).

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From court papers, it seems like his first wife was Latina, and his second wife was Filipina. Trading up, indeed.
Pretty sure North Korea will have to start selling women (to more than the Chinese and Russians) for low rent creep like Splenda to get a Korean wafui.

I was curious if Yuma’s step-dad was also an Asian fetishist who imported her mom and got her and Yumi PR?

If so it makes sense why her mom would be a-ok shipping off her young daughter to a creepy white dude in Georgia. American husband superior to college and saves mom and step-dad money. (Most step-dads arent crazy about teenage step-kids unless they are lining up future wife #3).
As I recall, Yumi's mom and stepdad weren't keen on her scheme. In a video from around the time of her college graduation, Yumi's stepfather mentions an office job they'd lined up for her in Seattle. She replies, "But I already have a job," meaning her plan to move to Georgia and become a youtube dress-up fetish housewife. It was a tremendously awkward moment.

Her stepdad is a white guy who honestly sounds like he has a touch of the 'tism. Apparently, he was working in China when he met Yumi's mother; I believe it's a matter of speculation whether they met via dating service, or through work.

It's not clear what Yumi's mom does for a living, but she works outside the home in some professional capacity and appears to be a competent homemaker besides. At one point, Yumi made a strange "cooking with Mom" video series, where her mom refused to appear on video. It seemed like her mom was trying to teach her to cook, but Yumi was only interested in content for her channel. The fact that these cooking lessons revolved around traditional dishes intended to promote a slim figure and clear skin suggests Yumi's mom is similarly appearance-focused. At another point, her mom told Yumi to get her hoard of clothes in check - having so many of them jammed into tubs and overflowing onto the floor made them look like garbage, which of course they are.

From the little we know of Yumi's mom, she seems to be more grounded in reality than her daughter, but she certainly didn't succeed in conveying many life skills. I wonder if she is traditional enough to step in and take a major role in bringing up her grandchild, and how Yumi's stepfather might feel about that. Often, Happier-Abroad types who fetishize non-Western women for their traditional family values fail to appreciate how much family responsibility those traditional values actually entail.

itsallsotiresome

"one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
kiwifarms.net
Her stepdad is a white guy who honestly sounds like he has a touch of the 'tism. Apparently, he was working in China when he met Yumi's mother; I believe it's a matter of speculation whether they met via dating service, or through work.
Her Step-Dad looks exactly like Scott. It's hilarious because he shows up in her graduation video and they stand side by side. They are the same person. Clearly her mom pushed the idea of being married to an old white guy as the ultimate path of financial security.
1590078046455.png

Yumi is forsure going to age out and end up either in a woman's shelter or back to living in eastern washington with her mom. Scott already has a proven track record.

There's also been a weird side arc of Yumi having some sort of acne breakout for the past couple months. She's made multiple videos about it and one point thought she was allergic to citrus. I blame the years of wearing cheap alibaba clothing and makeup have given her some sort of lead based flesh disease. She's pregnant in tandem with having some skin/acne outbreak.

1590078182631.png
1590078207503.png

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
This has been going on for the past year (pre-pregnancy) so whatever she was experiencing before will most likely be amplified.
Maybe not the cheap clothes themselves are breaking her out(unless she's not washing them before wearing) but it's probably the cheap skincare she uses. Last time I watched one of her videos I vaguely remember her using fairly cheap skincare products.

Meowzers

an absolute chad of a lesbian
kiwifarms.net
you guys are talking about the baby as if it will even survive the pregnancy. shes small and unhealthy with an eating disorder, and she's still early on in the pregnancy for it to not stick. not to be a downer but i wouldn't be surprised if she miscarried. at the very least, if she makes it to full term, something will go wrong. she and/or the kid won't get out of this unscathed.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From court papers, it seems like his first wife was Latina, and his second wife was Filipina. Trading up, indeed.

As I recall, Yumi's mom and stepdad weren't keen on her scheme. In a video from around the time of her college graduation, Yumi's stepfather mentions an office job they'd lined up for her in Seattle. She replies, "But I already have a job," meaning her plan to move to Georgia and become a youtube dress-up fetish housewife. It was a tremendously awkward moment.

It's not clear what Yumi's mom does for a living, but she works outside the home in some professional capacity and appears to be a competent homemaker besides. At one point, Yumi made a strange "cooking with Mom" video series, where her mom refused to appear on video. It seemed like her mom was trying to teach her to cook, but Yumi was only interested in content for her channel. The fact that these cooking lessons revolved around traditional dishes intended to promote a slim figure and clear skin suggests Yumi's mom is similarly appearance-focused. At another point, her mom told Yumi to get her hoard of clothes in check - having so many of them jammed into tubs and overflowing onto the floor made them look like garbage, which of course they are.

From the little we know of Yumi's mom, she seems to be more grounded in reality than her daughter, but she certainly didn't succeed in conveying many life skills. I wonder if she is traditional enough to step in and take a major role in bringing up her grandchild, and how Yumi's stepfather might feel about that. Often, Happier-Abroad types who fetishize non-Western women for their traditional family values fail to appreciate how much family responsibility those traditional values actually entail.
Well her mom did very well by Chinese standards. It’s hard as hell being a single mother in China (hard for widows, difficult for divorced and unbelievably horrible for unwed mothers) and usually only wealthy Chinese can get their children to the west and educated there.

Yumi‘s mom certainly overcame a lot of BS to get her and her daughter over here. I’d bet she worked long hours and didn‘t get to spend a lot of quality time with Yumi for a number of years. Then she meets her future husband, dates him (even less time at home) and then suddenly Yumi is brought to the USA which had to be a major culture shock. Yumi seemed to just revert to childhood to cope in a very unhealthy way.

I could be wrong but Yumi’s mom probably hoped an education in the west would result in Yumi not having to marry an old white guy to support her, but instead allow her upward mobility without being dependent on who she married.

you guys are talking about the baby as if it will even survive the pregnancy. shes small and unhealthy with an eating disorder, and she's still early on in the pregnancy for it to not stick. not to be a downer but i wouldn't be surprised if she miscarried. at the very least, if she makes it to full term, something will go wrong. she and/or the kid won't get out of this unscathed.
If the genetics are sound the baby will probably make it to birth. Women have managed to deliver healthy infants in the middle of wars, concentration camps, dire poverty and starvation - way worse conditions than Yumi’s stupid fruit diet. Women have killed themselves trying to cause abortions, but they were more likely to die than end the pregnancy.

Miscarriages happen because of genetic defects with the fetus, rarely due to the mother’s behavior. (See homeless drunk meth heads in any major city that manage to have multiple children.) If a stupid diet or other bad decisions could result in miscarriage it would have joined the myriad of other terrible abortion options that were around pre-Roe, like douching with Lysol, sticking sharp objects up the cervix or drinking all manner of poisons.

Healthy embryos stay put in the womb, humans would have never survived if they didn’t.

Montesquiou

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I still don't have a decent psychological explanation how Yumi, who wrote a decent essay about fetishisation of asian women when she was in college(?), saw her mother's marriage to an old white guy and generally knew her history, ended up with Splenda in his all abusive red flagishness. Well, I know, blah, blah, blah, learned patterns, blah we choose a partner similar to our caregivers etc. etc. BUT STILL. It looks like she is somewhat aware of her situation but she ignores it all because of what? her fetsh? her ingrained want to be a kawaii cute lil housewife-child uwu?? need of love, attention and her abysmal self-esteem? i mean, she has this fascinating combination of manipulativeness and stupidity and i don't know what to make out of it.

Anyways, I feel sorry for her child, and, since Splenda is into pedo looks and Yumi thinks she will have a real living doll, I hope it won't be a girl. I mean, the boy will also be fucked up in Elliot Rodger way, but it won't be as bad.

Miscarriages happen because of genetic defects with the fetus, rarely due to the mother’s behavior.
Uhhh, those genetic defects are partially due to the mother's behavior at the first stages of pregnancy. However, Yumi is past her first trimester, so I guess unless she would like to harm herself or do a diy aborion the fetus is more or less safe. But will it be born healthy? That's a good question considering Splenda is in his late forties and Yumi has her fucked up diet and body issues that will surely get worse a the late stages of pregnancy.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I still don't have a decent psychological explanation how Yumi, who wrote a decent essay about fetishisation of asian women when she was in college(?), saw her mother's marriage to an old white guy and generally knew her history, ended up with Splenda in his all abusive red flagishness. Well, I know, blah, blah, blah, learned patterns, blah we choose a partner similar to our caregivers etc. etc. BUT STILL. It looks like she is somewhat aware of her situation but she ignores it all because of what? her fetsh? her ingrained want to be a kawaii cute lil housewife-child uwu?? need of love, attention and her abysmal self-esteem? i mean, she has this fascinating combination of manipulativeness and stupidity and i don't know what to make out of it.

Anyways, I feel sorry for her child, and, since Splenda is into pedo looks and Yumi thinks she will have a real living doll, I hope it won't be a girl. I mean, the boy will also be fucked up in Elliot Rodger way, but it won't be as bad.

Uhhh, those genetic defects are partially due to the mother's behavior at the first stages of pregnancy. However, Yumi is past her first trimester, so I guess unless she would like to harm herself or do a diy aborion the fetus is more or less safe. But will it be born healthy? That's a good question considering Splenda is in his late forties and Yumi has her fucked up diet and body issues that will surely get worse a the late stages of pregnancy.
Genetic defects /Chromosomal abnormalities happen at conception. Birth defects are another matter, they can happen for all kinds of reasons, including genetic ones, at any point during a pregnancy.

Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common reason for first trimester miscarriages though.

Yumi could certainly cause birth defects via her stupid behavior during pregnancy, but causing a miscarriage is extremely difficult. Most women who do stupid shit trying to cause a miscarriage just end up with fucked up babies and/or premature delivery. (See drug addicts)

Redsquare

kiwifarms.net
I still don't have a decent psychological explanation how Yumi, who wrote a decent essay about fetishisation of asian women
Does anyone have an archive of her essays? Tried looking on PULL but the link was dead...I wonder if she paid someone to write it like all the international chinese students do at my school

• Winner
Reactions: Recoil

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Genetic defects /Chromosomal abnormalities happen at conception. Birth defects are another matter, they can happen for all kinds of reasons, including genetic ones, at any point during a pregnancy.

Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common reason for first trimester miscarriages though.

Yumi could certainly cause birth defects via her stupid behavior during pregnancy, but causing a miscarriage is extremely difficult. Most women who do stupid shit trying to cause a miscarriage just end up with fucked up babies and/or premature delivery. (See drug addicts)
If her baby does come out healthy(which I'll be surprised about), I won't be surprised if the poor thing ends up malnourished because she's trying to push her unhealthy eating habits on him.

• Feels
Reactions: Scribbler

peachpit

all dirty.
kiwifarms.net
I really hope that her mother will be there to help her out, because the kid is fucked otherwise. As has already been said, Yumi lacks the mental capacity to take care of a child, she can’t even take care of herself.

in her pregnancy depression video she did speak of wanting to move closer to her family, so maybe she will end up going home. I hope so, cause it’s going to be miserable for everyone if not.

Reactions: Nadeko

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
I agree that Yumi's mom seems pretty reasonable. You can raise a child as well as you possibly can, but in the end they are still their own person and make their own decisions. What are you supposed to do as a mother when your adult child makes a stupid choice? It's not like she could have prevented Yumi from taking this path. All she can really do is stick around and help her get back on track when she comes to her senses.

I also get the feeling that Yumi "enjoys" being fetishized to a certain degree. She starves herself to maintain her childlike body, infantilizes herself, plays dress-up all day, eats out of a cat bowl etc. While her mom married for a chance to move to the west, it seems like Yumi WANTS an old white boyfriend to take care of her. The only thing I don't get is why she settled for a mean old fucker who berates her all the time, hardly gives her any money and treats her as if she were stupid. It's probably pretty hard to find a NICE old white pervert with pedo tendencies and an Asian fetish, but still. The way he treats her is disgusting and I don't know why she puts up with it.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, what a horrifying development. Picturing this tiny, naive woman with an eating disorder taking care of a baby is really hard to imagine. I'm onboard with the fears that she'll get bored and end up neglecting it or just outright snap and kill the child in its crib. The whole ordeal is going to break her and Dickhead will just leave her to it.

Tags
None