YUMMY DINNER IDEA!!! 8/30/2019 -

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you dumb fuck, wearing a human-sized necklace that strangles your bullfrog neck does not maketh a 'choker' 🤦

Screenshot_20190830-173526~2.png

Awww bless! She feels her 'last few' videos in her 100 Days of Uploading have been 'lame, not quality content' - just the last few, ma'aam? - setting the stage for a quit, methinks
Useless tub of lard...only thing she's ever completed or will complete is stuffing her gullet to the point of explosion

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
How is microwaving a frozen meal a "dinner idea"? To me that implies that she'll be cooking something at least somewhat homemade.

Anyway, show us dem tiddays gorl.
View attachment 914211
View attachment 914212
So sexy
Destiny is coming to KY soon, she's gotta show those titties off...

Destiny's instagram is "sorrymomIlikeboobs" therefore I assume she's a boob gal.
So it's always funny and ironic to me how small AL's tits are compared to the rest of her body.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
> Thumbnail: revolt-a-maximus

Let me guess, its another heaping tub of pig slop? Sodium slop? Spice slop? "everything in my kitchen cupboard with the heat set to maximum fucking boil while I sit down in front of the stove" slop?

Gulp, gulp, oink oink, piggy.
I was wrong and somehow this is WORSE :story:
At least when she is humped down at the stove, occasionally stirring a bubbling vat of sloppy meat and spices she is just about barely doing something.
But the "Yummy" dinner idea is just yet another (sodium enriched, gorl!) frozen meal I cannot believe my own expectations couldn't have been lower what the fuck lmao the a u d a c i t y

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
And based on the title I thought she was actually going to cook something. That said, I would actually want to see her attempt at making one of those meal kits from Hello Fresh or some other service like that. Having her follow a recipe would be entertaining because I’m sure she’d try and change things too much and then complain about how bad said service is.
Honestly...? I'd love to see her do that. It would be something she could buy/ open, it's food, and i'm sure they portion it correctly.

But she'd find some reason why it's less healthy than her current diet i'm sure.

Reactions: Viridian

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I was wrong and somehow this is WORSE :story:
At least when she is humped down at the stove, occasionally stirring a bubbling vat of sloppy meat and spices she is just about barely doing something.
But the "Yummy" dinner idea is just yet another (sodium enriched, gorl!) frozen meal I cannot believe my own expectations couldn't have been lower what the fuck lmao the a u d a c i t y
Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Yummy Dinner Idea as though she was at least putting the effort into thinking through and executing a recipe. Bitch, I can buy frozen meals, too, sure can. On a side note, I love that she's always thought Amy's meals are hulthy. She also likely thinks that this is what "real" ethnic food tastes like. Remember when she ordered the Panda Express orange chicken and said that you could tell it wasn't "authentic". Bitch, authentic to what? Authentic to Panda Express? It was created by the chef that opened the first Panda Express you fool.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Big Al "realizes" that her recent videos haven't been "quality content"....and by "recent" I guess she means the past 6 years??
So proud of herself for SLEEPING...this is what it's come to, there is nothing else to be proud of....just sleeping. It would be very sad if it wasn't Big Al....

So, tomorrow's the big day!!! The 31st, bitches. Who's excited? Who is??..... What? Nobody? :lol:. Big Al's gonna announce the end of the 100 days and that's she's "taking a break". That's my guess anyway...

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
She's shooo proud that she went to bed at 4 am and woke up at 11.
Bitch what???

It makes me moti that people have to wake up early for work while this fatass stays up all night, and then pretends that it's some kind of achievement that she woke up at 11...

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
And based on the title I thought she was actually going to cook something. That said, I would actually want to see her attempt at making one of those meal kits from Hello Fresh or some other service like that. Having her follow a recipe would be entertaining because I’m sure she’d try and change things too much and then complain about how bad said service is.
I guess "dinner idea" to her means finding a frozen meal and microwaving it. Then "cooking" to her means dumping Great Value brand cans into a pot and mixing it into a slop of some sort.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino